For those that will want to know why I have come to suspect that the time line has changed, you will have to do some reading of previous postings on
ATS which anyone who wants to read them can do so by searching for such previous ATS postings.
Start with my most recent posting which I provided a link to a thread that was discussing a strange and unusual moon with a smiley face that should
not be possible. While there are significant postings to read and I posted on the thread more
than once, I have included a link to my posting to that thread to better understand why I am concerned that once again in the month of March,
something once again changed that allowed myself and others to witness a moon phase that does not
exist and which does not match the moon phases for February or for March 2010.
Once the anomaly is seen, the very next night the moon is back to normal and appears where it should be and in its proper phase for the month. While I
have noted the anomaly twice now, no suitable answer has been received that accounts for the moon being seen in a different portion of the sky than
where it should be on any given night of the month.
Anyway, read my posting to get up to speed on why I wanted to post this new thread. If you want to read it after going through this fresh posting, be
advised that I have included some links that show the moon phases for March 2010 and it shows that what I saw on the 17th of March 2010 should not
have been possible.
Now let me begin my theory of what is going on. I have taken global events that occurred in February and in March and tried to add in the world
events that might have some bearing on justifying a time line change. After reviewing the events
for February and March I will speculate as to why I think the time line changed.
* February 1 - Obama announces his proposal for the fiscal year 2011 federal budget.
* February 2 - President Obama travels to Nashua, New Hampshire, touring small businesses before giving a speech at Nashua North High School.
* February 3 - President Obama hosts a meeting of Governors in the State Dining Room. Afterwords, he holds a Cabinet-level exercise in
crisis-management in preparation for the 2010 Vancouver Olympics.
* February 6 - President Obama speaks at a gathering of the Democratic National Committee's Winter Meeting at the Capitol Hilton in Washington, D.C.
The president's motorcade encounters trouble due to the blizzard that affected the region when a snow-laden tree branch fell on a vehicle carrying
journalists as it returned to the White House; no one was injured.
* February 9 - The Obama's host a concert of civil rights era music at the White House to celebrate Black History Month. The concert marks the
beginning of the 2010 White House music series.
* February 10 - Obama holds an "urban economy summit" in the Oval Office with African-American leaders including Al Sharpton, Benjamin Jealous, and
* February 11 - President Obama meets with senior representatives from the March of Dimes charity, discussing the effects of preterm birth.
*February 12-28 - Winter Olympics, Vancouver & Whistler Canada opens to world coverage of Winter competition. 21-year-old Georgian luge competitor
Nodar Kumaritashvili was killed in a horrific training crash at the Whistler Sliding Center.
* February 16 - President Obama announces $8.3 billion in federal loan guarantees to help Southern Company build two new nuclear reactors in Burke
* February 16 - President Obama also nominates career diplomat and former United States Ambassador to Algeria Robert Ford to be the first United
States Ambassador to Syria since 2005.
* February 18 - Obama meets with the Dali Lama in the Map Room at the White House.
* February 18 - President of Niger is overthrown in his presidential palace and replaced with "The Supreme Council of the Restoration of Democracy",
led by Salau Djibo.
* February 25 - President Obama delivers opening remarks at his bipartisan health care summit at Blair House.Obama awards the National Medal of Arts
and the National Humanities Medal to twenty recipients in a ceremony in the East Room of the White House.
* February 27 - The White House announces the naming of Julianna Smoot as Deputy Assistant to the President and Social Secretary; Smoot replaces
* February 27: Obama is briefed on the 8.8 magnitude earthquake in Chile. Scientist believe as a result of earthquake, Earth's axis has shifted
slightly, shortening days.
* February 28 - President Obama travels to Bethesda, Maryland, for a routine medical examination at the National Naval Medical Center, where he later
visits soldiers who were wounded in the Iraq War and the War in Afghanistan.
* March 1 - Speaking at the United States Chamber of Commerce, President Obama announces that $900 million in grants would be given to under
performing schools in America that accept a reform model.
* March 2 - President Obama promotes his energy-related jobs proposals in a speech at the Savannah Technical College in Savannah, Georgia.
* March 5 - President Obama traveled to Arlington, Virginia, discussing his Administration's policy and the economic situation at the headquarters of
OPOWER, a corporation producing efficient energy use technology.
* March 8 - President Obama traveled to Glenside, Pennsylvania, where he discussed health care reform at Arcadia University.
* March 10 - President Obama traveled to St. Louis, Missouri, where he discussed his plans for health care reform.
* March 13 - President Obama traveled to Atlanta to discuss his plans for overhaul of the American education system.
* March 15 - President Obama meets with Dennis Kucinich aboard Air-Force One to get Kucinich to support vote for HCR.
* March 16 - Dennis Kucinich announces press briefing for next day to change position and announce his support the HCR.
* March 17 - Dennis Kucinich conducts press briefing and announces support for HCR.
* March 18 - President Obama mysteriously picks Saint Marys College to win playoffs. Saint Mary wins. First playoff win for team in 52 yrs of
College playoff history.
* March 19 - President Obama spoke at George Mason University in Fairfax, Virginia, discussing his plans for health care reform.
* March 20 - President Obama spoke to the Democratic Caucus of the United States House of Representatives, urging members to vote in favor of
administration health care reform proposals.
* March 22 - Historic vote on Health Care Reform with enough Senate votes to carry the win and allow President Obama to sign historic Health Care
*** March 21-22 - Historic date in American history. Stamp Act passed which in the months and years to follow led to the American Revolution. Stamp
Act taxed the 13 Colonies without representation and included taxes on every thing from sheets of writing paper to each and every playing card in a
deck of cards. It was the unjust taxes that would later justify a separation from the King of England, King George.
* March 23 - President Obama signs Health Care Reform Act. President Obama signs Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act. The act is the first
major health care reform law enacted in the history of the United States after several failed attempts by past presidents.
* March 25 - President Obama spoke at the University of Iowa in Iowa City, Iowa, where he defended the newly-signed Patient Protection and Affordable