It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could Christ be Here Already

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
/sigh...there is no christ..this is all made by man stuff, why do people keep on posting this kinda stuff...let nature show you the way to be,,,,

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Please assess carefully here, there are as many who would bury the truth as those who would share and discuss it. I pray that you will be given a spirit of discernment to see what is what. I consider what you've said as a measure of spiritual awakening, which is not surprising considering how many are waking up to the present realities. This is healthy! Please see past the system as it has been designed to subjugate us and our thinking. Drugs and chemicals in the present age are largely bad for our mind, our bodies, and weaken us to not actually recognize our innate potential. Some Might Well Be Benefcial, but you will find the sensible stance on them is one of Distrust. They make money, which lends earthly power to those who abuse it. Psychiatrists are trained to build trust, assess according to systematic standards, and to prescribe drugs which very often cripple our minds, hindering our spiritual ability to connect with God. My advice, please take no offence, is to be humble, respectful, loving and compassionate always, never with fear of evil, and to pray for the truth constantly. I assure you, fifteen years a Christian, He is real. NO ONE controls my mind, I have utter free will to believe what I will.

Look at matters from a scholarly perspective, take the time to research plenty. Best wishes

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   
you should post at the religion board, a lot of people will flag this out like crazy and help you out I suppose ... good luck

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Damian-007

Thanks for the laugh, I could always use one, though you might not be too far off!

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Sandra and Gail

Believe me, he is. He has been here since 1973.

He will die soon of natural causes.

His passing will be marked by a huge earthquake, just like the first time.

Here's a clue as to his location.............what is the biggest fault zone in the world?

Yes, the New Madrid Fault.

Yes, history does indeed repeat itself.

Edit: By the way, get off the drugs. All of them. God will heal you. Those drugs are Satans tools to control you. Get rid of them immediately. I mean clear down to caffeine. It's true your body is a temple for God. So, let him in. You will be amazed at how much better you feel.

~ Zeus

[edit on 28-3-2010 by Zeus2573]

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Maybe you had a kundalini awakening?

Google Kundalini Awakening and see if you have any symptoms...

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
By the way:

There are many reports from people like Edgar Cayce and many near death experiencers that claim that Jesus Christ is already here or will be here soon -

Christians think he is coming back on a cloud- but really if there is going to be a second coming it will be either in people's consciousness, i.e. in a form of a mass spiritual awakening... or he may even be born in human form- the same way he came the last time.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
nope, he ain't returned yet....

i deduce this because over in Jerusalem the Mount of Olives
will be split in two by a humongous earthquake, and what remains
of the Mount will be the East side and West side with a gigantic
cleft or valley between the sides. All this happens when He decends from the clouds to set foot on Earth in His triumphet return & to take ahold of the 'Kingdom Keys'

now, as far as i know that scenario hasn't happened Yet....
but there might be a Type of humongous Split IF one were to interpet that when a 'Dividing Wall' that presently seperates Israel from Palestine
is built on the Mount-of-Olives itself ---- Then that situation could possibly
be a fufillment of that prophecy, (in political & metaphysical terms)---
but not in physical reality

did i skirt around your question or did i answer it OK?

[edit on 28-3-2010 by St Udio]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join