It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Israel turning against the TPTB?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by American_Soviets

Please. I never threatend you. You took it the wrong way. I meant, that I didn't want to turn this thread into a bible war. Not particularly with me, with everybody in general. That's all.

As far as answering your question, I think I answerd it just fine. I just don't think you got it. As far as my knowledge being superior to yours, I honestly don't know how you came up with that one. I think you might be dragging something that I said on a different thread into this.

When it comes down to it, your right, I'm right, and everyone is right.

It's called opinion.

Take it easy.

~ Zeus

[edit on 27-3-2010 by Zeus2573]

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Magnum007

I think it would really take an unprovoked nuclear attack on America by Israel to change our foreign policy and the majority of public opinion. The media circus will put all sorts of extremists on TV to argue about polarizing issues, but when it comes to Israel, everyone has to pledge allegiance. Quite frankly, it is sickening that we have allowed ourselves to become the lapdog of Israel.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by time91
reply to post by Magnum007

There will be no split. Its all just playacting so Obama can claim to disapprove of the settlements in Gaza. We have signed major military agreements with them and sent them more bombs in case we start a war with Iran. Ties between Israel, and the U.S. will never go away.

Despite row, U.S. seals military deal with Israel

Netanyahu to Biden: We Don't Need America

Edit: to add links

[edit on 27-3-2010 by time91]

I think your right on the money here.

Very good points.

~ Zeus

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove

Israel is the power that be, so it cannot turn against itself. AIPAC owns congress and they at least very strongly influence America and hold sway over most of the western world's leaders.

I was gonna say that, so I guess I will...

Israel is the power that be, and always will be. It belongs to God.

i'm not sure how you mean that, but if you mean we can get an idea of god from israels behaviour, then the devil help us.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeus2573

Maybe, just maybe you didn't mean to sound threatening or arrogant, but that is exactly how I perceived it and clearly so did the gentleman who called you out on it. Saying " Believe me, you don't want to do that", sounds very pompous and threatening to me. No not physically threatening, but yes it seemed as though you were threatening to use your insinuated immense superior knowledge of the bible to discredit the person you were sparing with.
I also agree that you were throwing around your opinions without any real backing such as when you said that Israel's power has "nothing to do with money", "Their power is true power", and that their power is the "power that dominates".. What in the world are you talking about?? It seems me and others jumped to the conclusion that you were trying to say their power is a higher power from god or something.. Again maybe we were wrong on both accounts, or maybe we are right and you are throwing out opinions with no proof to back up what you are saying. If so may I suggest backing up claims with facts in the future.
Example:: explain why Israel has the "true power", and the "power that dominates". Dominates what? Hopefully you mean dominates politics as I could at least agree that they have great influence in the field of politics when one considers their low population in comparison to other nations. But if you meant they are militarily dominant then I cannot fully agree. Yes we are all familiar with the drubbing given during the 6 day war, but if they are the chosen people who are so dominant, then why are they man handled and kicked out of their own country a gazillion times? Heck, Israel hasnt been back in their homeland for even a hundred years. If they aren't dominant enough to protect themselves from exile a ton of times, then its my opinion that they are not the "power that dominates", and at least I've given you some tangible reasons why I feel the way I do. Hopefully if you reply, you will explain to me what you intended by your comments made.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join