It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Israel turning against the TPTB?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Is Israel turning against the TPTB? Because it actually appear to be happening. I man rule is for all world leader is to never turn against the Elites or be destroyed. That's what happened to Kennedy who got assassinated or Yugoslavia which got invaded

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Israel is the power that be, so it cannot turn against itself. AIPAC owns congress and they at least very strongly influence America and hold sway over most of the western world's leaders.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Can someone tell me how logically they hold power over the western war leaders?

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Well the have Mossad agents holding the West at Gunpoint

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

Israel is the power that be. It's just that the ones that think they are the power that be, haven't realized this yet.

Has everyone noticed that Israel will only attack when being attacked first?

I sure have.

~ Zeus

[edit on 27-3-2010 by Zeus2573]

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
LOL,
Israel is not TPTB.

You have massive, richer, more influencial countries by the many before Israel.
Russia?
China?
US?

But in this I speak of Global-Economic-Military power.

If you speak of the Illuminati agendas, then this is something which has no borders, and consist of many nationals.

You actually suggests that Israel makes most of the choices to as to what happens in the world?

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by time91
Israel is the power that be, so it cannot turn against itself. AIPAC owns congress and they at least very strongly influence America and hold sway over most of the western world's leaders.

I was gonna say that, so I guess I will...

Israel is the power that be, and always will be. It belongs to God.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by freebourn
LOL,
Israel is not TPTB.

You have massive, richer, more influencial countries by the many before Israel.
Russia?
China?
US?

But in this I speak of Global-Economic-Military power.

If you speak of the Illuminati agendas, then this is something which has no borders, and consist of many nationals.

You actually suggests that Israel makes most of the choices to as to what happens in the world?

I understand what you are saying and you are absolutely right. It's just that I think Israel's power has nothing to do with money. Their power is true power.

That's the power that dominates.

~ Zeus

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeus2573

And whatdo you base that on? Some misapplied biblical quotes? How about the quote that says jews aren't to return to Israel until the messiah says so, or that Israel is not to be conquered as a wall? Even the bible says that Israel has turned away from God, so clearly, Israel can and does make mistakes.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by American_Soviets

That's true. in fact The Zionists are never supposed to go to the land. I nfact they even daid that they shouldn't be following God's rule of not occupying the Holy Land until the expected time

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Are you talking about Marxist, Bolshevik, Communist, Zionism here?

American capitalism gone with a whimper
Front page / Opinion / Columnists
27.04.2009 Source: Pravda.Ru

It must be said, that like the breaking of a great dam, the American decent into Marxism is happening with breath taking speed, against the back drop of a passive, hapless sheeple, excuse me dear reader, I meant people.

True, the situation has been well prepared on and off for the past century, especially the past twenty years. The initial testing grounds was conducted upon our Holy Russia and a bloody test it was. But we Russians would not just roll over and give up our freedoms and our souls, no matter how much money Wall Street poured into the fists of the Marxists.

Those lessons were taken and used to properly prepare the American populace for the surrender of their freedoms and souls, to the whims of their elites and betters.

First, the population was dumbed down through a politicized and substandard education system based on pop culture, rather then the classics. Americans know more about their favorite TV dramas then the drama in DC that directly affects their lives. They care more for their "right" to choke down a McDonalds burger or a BurgerKing burger than for their constitutional rights. Then they turn around and lecture us about our rights and about our "democracy". Pride blind the foolish.

Then their faith in God was destroyed, until their churches, all tens of thousands of different "branches and denominations" were for the most part little more then Sunday circuses and their televangelists and top protestant mega preachers were more then happy to sell out their souls and flocks to be on the "winning" side of one pseudo Marxist politician or another. Their flocks may complain, but when explained that they would be on the "winning" side, their flocks were ever so quick to reject Christ in hopes for earthly power. Even our Holy Orthodox churches are scandalously liberalized in America.

The final collapse has come with the election of Barack Obama. His speed in the past three months has been truly impressive. His spending and money printing has been a record setting, not just in America's short history but in the world. If this keeps up for more then another year, and there is no sign that it will not, America at best will resemble the Wiemar Republic and at worst Zimbabwe.

These past two weeks have been the most breath taking of all. First came the announcement of a planned redesign of the American Byzantine tax system, by the very thieves who used it to bankroll their thefts, loses and swindles of hundreds of billions of dollars. These make our Russian oligarchs look little more then ordinary street thugs, in comparison. Yes, the Americans have beat our own thieves in the shear volumes. Should we congratulate them?

Speak the truth and shame the devil on Pravda.ru forum

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I wish you all would learn to spell Israel correctly. It's easy. Just think of the three gods----Isis, Ra, and the god El. Is-ra-el Thank you.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by American_Soviets

And whatdo you base that on? Some misapplied biblical quotes? How about the quote that says jews aren't to return to Israel until the messiah says so, or that Israel is not to be conquered as a wall? Even the bible says that Israel has turned away from God, so clearly, Israel can and does make mistakes.

The history of Israel of course.
All one has to do is look back on the history of Israel to see what they are about.

I wasn't necessarily referring to the people. I was more like referring to Israel itself.

Don't drag the bible into this. Believe me, you don't want to do that.

~ Zeus

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Donny 4 million

I must say, you make alot of sense to me.

Oops. I meant the article that you presented.

Thank you for it.

~ Zeus

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by freebourn
LOL,
Israel is not TPTB.

They definitely strongly influence what happens in the western world. They control public opinion in the United States as far as perceiving who is right and wrong in the middle east. AIPAC (Israel's lobbying agency in washington) had a meeting recently with over 300 congressmen attending. A ranking military official and west point graduate recently said the military knows mossad played a role in 9/11. The same people who control the banking world lobbied for the creation of Israel after WWII.

They don't have a say in Russia or China but they can turn the U.S. military to do whatever they want.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   

You know what a "?" is? That's a question mark. It means I'm asking you something which you didn't even bother to answer. Not only didn't you answer, you made some veiled threat, as if your knowledge was so great.

Frankly, you can pick any construct, and zionism fails. Mosaic law? Fail--assassinations. Law of humanity? Fail--UN sanctioned Israel many times. Christian doctrine? Fail--You will know a tree by its fruit, and Israel has not ever known peace since its inception, only war.

No, the only construct Israel knows is power, and as we all know, power is subjective. Look at the Roman army and their technological military. We laugh at it today, but during Rome's time, that's what built an empire. I laugh at today's military empire as you would laugh at Rome's.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Now to add something on topic...

I think we can all agree that the recent discords with the UK and the US has Israel in a tight spot, at least the lobbyists such as AIPAC.... The AIPAC will have to work 2 times as hard now to influence the US government to "mend the ties", at least in the public's eye...

I believe that Israel still thinks it can get on without its allies such as the US, Canada, and the UK... The only problem is that without them they will be extremely vulnerable to its enemies.

Another problem is that if the US and the UK break ties with Israel, they will have another "rogue" nation with nuclear weapons in the world with nobody who will be able to control them. Just remember who it was who told Israel not to strike Iran on numerous occasions. Without this "relationship", the world would be in a serious blunder.

"Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer."
-Sun-tzu.

Magnum

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   

' Israel only attacks when it's been attacked first ' ???????

Even when they engineer the attacks against themselves, you mean ?

Like the IDF who dress as Palestinians (as captured on tape - check Pilger) and throw rocks to get the ball rolling. After which, the IDF clowns tear away their disguise and begin firing automatics at those Paletinians retaliate with rocks against the Israelis who initiated said 'attacks' ?

Yes. We're all familiar with that scenarios --- AND it's many versions

Like those who paint swastikas on their doors and gravestones and scream 'anti semitic attacks' --- only for it to be revealed that they painted the symbols themselves

Now, if the rest of the fed-up-with-the-theatrics world began attacking themselves and blaming Israel --- what would happen ?

Yep. Think about it

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Magnum007

There will be no split. Its all just playacting so Obama can claim to disapprove of the settlements in Gaza. We have signed major military agreements with them and sent them more bombs in case we start a war with Iran. Ties between Israel, and the U.S. will never go away.

Despite row, U.S. seals military deal with Israel

Netanyahu to Biden: We Don't Need America

Edit: to add links

[edit on 27-3-2010 by time91]

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by time91

I agree with you... I was just dreaming for a moment...

On a serious note, I think that the only way that this will go away is if Israel does something really stupid that would absolve any doubt in any country's mind that they are tyrants, human rights abusers and war criminals...

Until then, let's just say I won't be holding my breath...

Magnum

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join