It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this the Aurora

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I know what your all thinking *another* aurora, but check it out
Aurora

The Photo's called "Scotland2002" i cant actually think of a reason why it would be in scotland... if anyone knows please dont hesitate to tell me!

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 08:28 PM
link   
cool pic this will go in the aurora aircraft research project i will credit you with finding the pic

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 08:36 PM
link   
looks like a kite....do auroras run on jet engines???? if yes then you should see trails from the engines

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 08:40 PM
link   
good point it does look like a kite but jet engines do not always have contrails contrails are caused by condensation and a bunch of other crap sometimes u will see contrails sometimes not

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 08:48 PM
link   
why the heck would they want to waste soo much time on the aurora and at the same time make the raptor....damn they are speding OUR money to make those aurora crap that is never going to be in service till we die.....damn i wanna nuke all those secret air bases

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Looks like it has been photoshoped to me.

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 03:23 AM
link   
It looks fake to me. Usually some sort of ID of an engine would be present... some distortion.

Also, CM... shut it... the Aurora Project was waaaaaay before the Raptor. We don't even know if it exists (IMO it does) and if it did, if it's in service or not.

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 06:32 AM
link   
The "Aurora" name on a budget paper that started this all hypersonic plane stuff was acually an early codename for the b-2

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by machinegunjordan
cool pic this will go in the aurora aircraft research project i will credit you with finding the pic

heh, cool

Anyone got any ideas why it'd be over scotland??? Thats assuming it is the photo name?!

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 04:18 PM
link   
cookie monster that was one of the most idiotic things i ahve heard someone say, and yes i have heard aurora was a b-2 codename on sites but i have never seen confirmation the site wont let me post the pic and i cant link this thread without deleting my post

[Edited on 3-6-2004 by machinegunjordan]

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 08:37 AM
link   
The head of Skunk Works said that he believed that "Aurora" name was a codename for Northrop's B-2. Now even during a cover up a companywill NEVER say that its product was by another company, so it is very believable.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 12:41 PM
link   
The aurora would be in Scotland refueling to go back to the US after flying across Russia, a circular trip round the world westwards. Scotland has the most remote airbases in the UK, and the lowest populations density, so with the UK being the US's closest ally, it would seem the place to refuel.

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Ah cool, never thought of it that way. Had this image of them making the Aurora in Scotland and not US for a moment, i think im going insane

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I dont know maybe it could be...

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Yeah, i aggree lots of Hills and valleys, plenty of places to hide a secret millitaty insallation, anyone aggree?

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I think people from Scotland have enough problems with the Loch Ness Monster (excellent roller coaster by the way) and Aurora would only worsten things

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 09:34 PM
link   
It's a fake, it looks waaay to fake. Even with a high quality camera, the plane would still be traveling too fast to get no distrotion, unless it's the kind the Air Force use.

I also doubt an aircraft like the Aurora would cruise by at 200 mph for someone to get a good look and a nice snap shot of it.

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shugo
It's a fake, it looks waaay to fake. Even with a high quality camera, the plane would still be traveling too fast to get no distrotion, unless it's the kind the Air Force use.

I also doubt an aircraft like the Aurora would cruise by at 200 mph for someone to get a good look and a nice snap shot of it.

Thats unless it is really a UFO?? Thats what i was lookin at on the site when i came accross that pic.

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 10:54 AM
link   
The image has moved to here:
www.unexplained-mysteries.com...

Looks like a kid's kite to me. I blew it up and increased the brightness and it looks like a batman logo (orangish red and yellow) on the kite also.

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 11:00 AM
link   
That is definetly not the aurora because the Aurora would not be shaped that way, it would be less of a wing span, not so stubby(larger length) and it would be pure black, not to mention flying at that altitude would be illogical.

Shattered OUT...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join