It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2010 The Year We Make Contact.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by sv_gravity 800

Do smart enough computers dream? The most intelligent life dreams, we dont know why

That's a beautiful, intuitive and thought-provoking question. Can an intelligent computer create art, real art that is not just random pixels? I sure hope so. Maybe someday they can teach us something about ourselves.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
is art imitating life or life imitating art? we will soon find out..but i do believe this is the year we (global population) makes contact.............

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Well, interesting fact is that the writings of ancient Sumer were incredibly sophisticated in the description of rocket ships. I suppose that a civilization that is just coming out of the "stone age" is going to have rocket ship myths without ever seeing one, or a man fly, or any such thing. It must have been quite a myth, with their knowledge of 1. the workings of our entire solar system and 2. the knowledge of rockets as a means of propulsion into space.

What I find unbelievable is that myths are being created by ancient man that prove to be scientifically valid. No, they described what they saw, and what they were shown. The planet (or mini system) Nibiru exists alongside their rocket ships and alongside the knowledge of solar system objects that were not seen until the 19th century. Therefor, the only logical conclusion is that they saw rocket ships. They were told of the knowledge of astronomical data that cannot be seen with the naked eye, and they were made aware of a planet that had a very lengthy and irregular orbit around the sun. However, nowhere is there anything that says Nibiru is going to crash into earth, or when exactly it will return to this section of space.

Our ancient history is full of interaction with an alien civilization. It's everywhere in all the ancient texts, right there in front of your eyes. Take a look.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
possibilities:
1. information passing backward through time via waveform from the impact (splash) of future events
2. writer precognition
3. societal self fulfillment
4. nothing to it.

I lean toward #1. I think information travels in wave patterns both forward and backward from event epicenters. The trick is knowing how to read it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join