It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it possible humans exists in another part of the universe?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I would say only if we were "seeded" by another species

otherwise, it would be almost impossible to find another race just like us

just take a look at the other animals here on earth ...

but we have a good chance to be genetic enhanced by some alien civilization that evolved enough to be able to send AI to seed the universe ... so, who knows

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by game over manRight. So the light we see closest to us, makes a distance of 30 million light years, the light behind one light year would be 29 million light years. Before that one light year reaches Earth or the Sombrero Galaxy for that matter, could you not fly through space so fast that you beat the light, so to speak, and arrive at the planet where you would visually be viewing it from your starting point?

I don't entirely understand your question, but I think what you are asking is, "what happens if we travel in space faster than the speed of light, then look back at where we came from?" (If I've misunderstood your question, please let me know.) If we traveled faster than the speed of light to some place, we'd reach there before the light image of us getting there does, so after we arrived at our destination, we could theoretically look back at our starting point see ourselves right before we left, because that image would take sometime to reach is traveling at regular old "pokey" light speed (186,282.397 miles/second or 299,792.458 km/second).

Now, the problem with actually traveling at light speed is that the energy requirement increases as you approach light speed (aka "C") towards infinity, as does the mass of the object traveling. So in order to move that fast, you eventually need infinite energy to move something that will become infinitely massive. Here is a nice Relativity Calculator someone posted online so we can easily play with these numbers. (Another weird thing that happens is, as the mass increases, the size of the object decreases by the exact same factor.)

Try popping numbers in to that calculator as a percentage of the speed of light. Type .9 into the box and then press the "C=1" button, to see what happens at 90% the speed of light. At that speed, the ship you are in increases in mass 2.294 times (and shrinks by the same amount). At .99 (99%) speed of light, mass increases to 7.089 times what it was (and you and the ship you are in are 7.089 times smaller than they once were, as well). At .999 (99.9%) of C the change factor is more than 22 1/3 times, at .9999 the change factor is more than 70 times, so you'd weigh 70 times your weight and be 1/70th your current size! When you hit 1.0 (or 100% speed of light), these numbers become infinite.

I haven't even gotten into the time dilation effects of near-light-speed travel, which is another weird effect of Relativity, but one that has been proven conclusively to exist.

Don't by folding the paper you compress all the light? You know the paper folding analogy? What happens to the light when you fold point a to point b? And if you really think about it everything is light. So when you fold the paper you can get to point b with out wasting anytime flying through space.

The paper folding analogy is just that, an analogy and a good way to think about what a worm hole is, so yes, you are completely right that you can actually travel by that method without actually physically moving through space. I don't think the light compresses at all, because like the matter, none of that has to move at all, either. A worm hole (if such a thing is possible) is sort of a work-around the laws of the universe and one that might (might) be more possible than faster than light travel.

But if you fold the paper completely flat. The light that was stretched out linearly originally, is now combined together so all the light is at the point AB because you folded the paper from point a to point b, so all of the light that was stretched out over the paper is together now. So now you have the choice as to what light you unfold to. [/quote

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by AkoMakoletBut here is what you are neglecting to look at: We are a co-evolved species. The entire biosphere would need to be transplanted in order to colonize a distant world. Assuming that world already had bacterial life, like earth, it is a quite small logical jump to assume that whatever world we colonized may appear to have evolved there after some period of time, even though it may not have (because our flora and fauna that we brought with us would more or less fit in with the bacterial back-plane that the planet already had.

That is a fair point. I kind of have to wonder if maybe Prokaryotic and Eukaryotic cells don't represent strains of life that evolved in two different places, one (or both) brought here by panspermia processes?

No, those traces are all around us. Just do some research on mystery archeology and ancient civilizations. There is a lot of evidence that either of these possibilities could be true.

On this I have to disagree. I have studied a lot of these ideas, and to date I haven't seen anything to convince me that any pre-historic civilization ever reached anywhere near the technological levels necessary for space travel.

My belief is that any such civilization would have to be a world-spanning civilization, much like our own, and would have left far more evidence of its existence in its wake. For there to have been a supremely advanced, space-faring culture that all-but totally vanished, it would have to have somehow remained very localized to one place and then either swallowed up by some natural process or deliberately covered up (something I can't find any logical reason for).

People produce a lot of garbage, a lot of material that gets discarded. An advanced civilization would have produced so much waste, and of a kind that doesn't just "go away" like plastics and such, that if one had existed, we'd see evidence for it all over the place. None of these things have been found that I know of.

I'd need a lot more convincing before I could ever believe that there were very advanced, technological civilizations that evolved on this planet before us.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Is it not an accepted fact that the evolution of Homo Sapiens was the direct result of the 'lucky' accident that wiped out the dinosaurs. After all, dinosaurs ruled the Earth far longer than man is ever likely to survive. Mammals evolved into man because the Earth's dominant species were eliminated by a random collision with a comet/asteroid. Had the KT extiction not happened, we would not be here in the form we are. To consider that 'man' may exist elsewhere must assume that a similar path in an evolutionary trail was followed. I think that's pretty unlikely. I expect ET will be nothing like man when he/she/it eventually turns up.

WG3

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Frakkerface,start with what J-phish said,all life will eventually develope forms with the capacity to become sentient no matter what environment they develope in as long as they meet minimum requirements we are just beginning to scientifically define.

Then realise that there is no "alien"component to the craft we are REALLY SEEING.This is technology,simply.

Now that we accept that life exists on other worlds throughout the Galaxy and we accept that natural evolution of life will present species on these planets with the POTENTIAL TO BECOME SENTIENT,we can approach the issue "planting sentience in these species,like Avatar". You see,now we can understand how we must have become SENTIENT HERE ON EARTH----NOT HOW WE EVOLVED,WE ALREADY KNOW HOW WE EVOLVED NOW WE ARE LEARNING HOW OUR SENTIENT SELVES INCORPORATED ITSELF INTO OUR SPECIES OF LIFE.

These are PEOPLE who we are encountering,always have been,people who havent figured out god yet themselves ,BUT STILL SEEK HIM.

You need to understand that I talked to these PEOPLE about their lives,openly and frankly.

If we understand how we transfer our sentience we can keep living from one body to the next if we choose and live literally forever thereby defeating the "trap"in our DNA that ages us and kills us.

If we choose we could spread around our Galaxy in a couple of generations,we have help,but you and I both know that we wouldnt help religous fanatics become more powerful than they already are that would doom humanity,Regional world governments are to unstable to entrust with any real technology,so we need one global democracy to get any help at all.And we need to disempower religons as they are today.

Or we get no help and we continue to be used and treated like a simple resource .

AND ITS OUR OWN FAULT FOR ALLOWING THIS REALITY TO CONTINUE ,WE HAVE TO STOP THIS PROCESS ON OUR OWN NO ONE IS TRYING TO STOP US BUT IF THE COW NEVER ASKS YOU TO STOP MILKING,WHY STOP??

I would sure as heck stop if the cow talked to me,wouldnt you???

This is the freedom of choice issue you hear about ,condensed it means CHANGE YOURSELVES AND WE WILL IMMEDIATLY RECOGNISE YOU BUT REMAIN THE SAME AND WE WILL CONTINUE TO ACCEPT YOU IN OUR REALITY AS YOU CHOOSE TO REMAIN---AS A RESOURCE.

Yes our governments lie about this,its military in nature.

Yes we are currently fairly powerless to stop the intrusions onto Earth.

Yes,we have been told openly of their existance.But remember they are people like us and dependant on technology,they cant DO MIRICLES,they cant physically TAKE OVER ALL THE AIRWAVES AT ONCE for example,think about the logistical challenges they face,the media is controlled by the governments and we are really like sheep.There are good and bad visits THEY ARE LIKE US THEY ARE IN CONSTANT MORAL CONFLICT AS THEY ALSO SEEK GOD,SO YOU CAN MEET GOOD OR BAD PEOPLE.

You have historical and current recorded evidence of craft and PEOPLE,that can be reverse engeneered if you will,back to US the beginning of humanity,but the little green men and the insects seem to come and go.

In my opinion it is people like myself that have actually talked to these people who are the real evidence,and there are thousands and thousands of us from what I have gathered from the internet,a lot of interesting "alien"stories as well,BUT THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE AND TECHNOLOGY ACCOUNTS.

As everyone else must do that hasnt been abducted or introduced formally you must choose to look at what is happening in the world around you FIRST IN A SORT OF MORAL GUT-CHECK before you can even BEGIN to untangle the web you need to escape from in order to accept that there could be a reality that you choose to be part of that includes HUMANS OF RACES YOU HAVE ONLY SEEN PICTURES OF AND HEARD STORIES ABOUT.

But you see you need to run the gauntlet yourself because in order to accept this type of reality and have a chance to be part of it ,YOU MUST LEARN YOUR WAY OUT OF YOUR CURRENT REALITY.

You must learn enough and accept enough that you QUESTION THE VERY FOUNDASTION OF EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOUR BELIEF SYSTEMS ,then you must take the biggest and hardest step of all ,you must DE-PROGRAM YOURSELF.You must SACRIFICE ALL OF YOUR IDEALS AND CONCEPTS OF INDIVIDUALITY WILLINGLY----AND YOU MUST REPLACE THOSE IDEALS AND CONCEPTS WITH HUMANITARIAN BELIEFS THAT SUPPORT OUR SPECIES BEFORE THE INDIVIDUAL IN EVERY WAY POSSIBLE.

And you see I can already tell you that you are programmed to fight this reality ,and I dont mean question it ,I mean fight it,deconstruct it if you will.

The very thought of surrendering their right to defend their individual rights over those of humanity as a whole SCARES MOST PEOPLE ACTUALLY TERRIFIES THEM.

This is where the change comes from because you see my friend the amount of choices of potential futures we can pick from is SMALLER IF WE CONSIDER HUMANITY AS A WHOLE,and because we are taught to be selfish and individualistic ,WE BELIEVE WE REQUIRE ALL OF THESE CHOICES TO BE HAPPY.

These individual choices are where we are most vulnerable and these are the areas used to manipulate humanity as a whole,if we eradicate the environment the disease will die off naturally.

One world government by democracy,disempowerment of religons,elimination of the monetary systems globally,global equality for all of humanity,EACH INDIVIDUAL BEING RECOGNISED THROUGH ACESS TO AN AVENUE TO EXPRESS THEIR REAL-TIME OPINIONS AND WISHES .

If we can do this we will be able to accept our future and will recieve timely help.

Either way we are participants in a reality that has GALACTIC IMPLICATIONS AT THE VERY LEAST,we can ignore this BUT WE CANNOT EXTRICATE OURSELVES FROM IT.

You see the very existance of people like me DRAGS PEOPLE LIKE YOU INTO A NEW AND MORE 'real'REALITY.

This is why there is protocol to prevent us from remembering anything at all,this is why we seem like prophets BUT WE ARE EXACTLY LIKE YOU ACCEPT WE FELL DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE AND THEN CAME BACK OUT WITH A STORY TO TELL.

The fact you are asking means you are destined to become part of the future reality,it is the question that brings you there NOT THE ANSWER.

[edit on 2-4-2010 by one4all]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

Interesting video
the whole tread looks good, but one thing : why are many of them wearing tight , blue overalls? kinda bothers me

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
They are wearing uniforms ,not coveralls,military uniforms.They are blonde but all shades and they are individuals just like us.

Dont be bothered,just ask yourself why our chicken--- governments have lied to us,we are in a Galactic war and they know it ,we are a supply depot if you will,a fallback position that WAS far from the front lines,we should still be safe if our governments havent managed to get any probes past our solar system that will give our position away.

We are indirectly involved because we were planted here to harvest resources for the war effort,materials and manpower.

If our stupid governments dont disclose our situation so we can STOP THEM FROM TRYING TO BREACH THE SOLAR SYSTEM AND FROM GIVING OUR POSITION AND EXISTANCE AWAY,we may all be screwed.

We arent ready to defend ourselves yet ,and our foes are formiddable,we arent of enough value to warrant the cavalry coming if we screw up and give ourselves away,the vanguard force that remains here DOESNT WANT TO BE DESTROYED BY OUR STUPIDITY ANY MORE THAN WE DO ,DEATH IS DEATH AND THEY HAVE FAMILIES TO.

We are part of a thousands year old chain of generations of humanity that have used their lifetimes to spread out amongst the Galaxy and Universe.We are part of a whole THAT OUR GOVERNMENTS HAVE PREVENTED US FROM UNDERSTANDING ENOUGH TO SEE.

A whole SERIES OF GENERATIONS AND DIFFERENT RACES OF HUMANITY spread out all over,but connected by our sentience.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Now the question isn't whether other humans exist in space or not. The question now is are Earth humans the least developed humans in the universe?

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
No we are not.

We hijacked a lot of technology ,and we obviously at some point stole or plundered other technology along our way,but because we were seeded here as workers with a blank history and a blank future there have to be others like us that havent achieved technological independance.

I strongly support the idea that it is our worldwide supply of nukes co-operatively produced that make us one big suicide bomber sitting on the crown jewels.this has kept us from being ruled.

Without our VERY RECENT AQUISITION OF HIGH LEVEL TECHNOLOGY we would be the humans you speak of,at the bottom of the pile.

However we are all part of the human species struggle for survival in the universe wether we are aware of the big picture or not.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by AkoMakolet

Originally posted by thereaintnospoon
reply to post by AkoMakolet

LOL explain "impossible". That's a bold claim with no backup whatsoever. I'd like to know where you are getting your information from and how you are coming to such radical conclusions.

The statement that I am calling *impossible* is that human beings simultaneously evolved in two different places (two different worlds).

I will attempt to explain to you why this is impossible, but there is one caveat. I am working under the assumption that the universe is finite; There is a countable amount of matter and energy in the universe. If this is false, and the matter and energy is uncountable (infinite), then clearly, this argument fails and it becomes possible or certain that human beings simultaneously evolved on uncountable other worlds in that infinite universe.

Ok, back to the point: In a finite universe, it is impossible for mankind to evolve on two different planets, independent of one another.

First, to meet the requirements for being human, both groups of people from these two planets must be the same species, which is defined by being reproductively compatible with one another (e.g. individuals must be able to have sex and produce a child). In order for this to be true, they must be genetically identical species, which implies many many things.

* Both species must be carbon based life
* Both species must be of life based upon DNA
* Both species must have eukoraytic cells
* Both species must have identical DNA

We need to put all of this into perspective for a moment. The evolution of Prokaryotes and Eukaryotes is not understood by modern science, but we know that these bacterial cells (which form all life on earth) are extravaganzas of nanomachinery; They are incomprehensibly complex and contain tens of thousands of different types of machinery like components, culminating in RNA and DNA which act as the blueprints for protein factories that pump out finished material and replicate cells.

For these types of bacterial cells to independently evolve with exactly the same components, working exactly identically across light years, is simply inconceivable. The odds are infinitesimally low. In fact, even if we transplanted the cells from earth to another planet and allowed time to take hold (the theory of panspermia), the bacterial cells would change and adapt to the differences in the environment. On earth, bacterial cells quickly adapt and change. The Eukaryotes that make up multicellular life varies from species to species to some degree, and has changed over time.

The idea that Eukaryotes would be identical across light-years on a completely different planet (with a different sun) is inconceivable. It cannot happen, unless the universe is infinite and there are more than one planet with identical conditions that earth had and identical evolutionary paths.

However, it doesn't stop here. We haven't even begun to discuss the improbability of identical Eukaryotes combining into multicellular life that ultimately evolves into identical, reproductively compatible human beings. We can do the math, but it would show conclusively that the probability of this happening would be so low that you would need a universe that borders on the infinite to begin to suspect that it could be possible.

finite universe: No other humans unless we came from them or they came from us, and if it's been a real long time, they won't be human anymore (they will have evolved differently and speciated - split from us)

infinite universe: Infinite earths, all things conceivable happen somewhere in the universe an infinite number of times.

I can see now why you might deem it impossible for humans not to simultaneously on two different planets in the same time of the universe. However, you are basing your conclutions on limited mainstream science, which knows less than .000000000001% about the universe.
Might I ask why would people believe the universe is finite? Do you really think it is something that can be somehow measured or calculated by our primitive mathematicians, scientists or physicists or chemists?

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I think there is a good chance of humans elsewhere maybe they are million of years in front of us? and maybe they are looking for life outside their planet aswell? i think it is unlikely that we are the only life forms in the universe.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Interesting posts, one4all. It's very reminiscent of a sci-fi story idea I had, though with some differences. I don't mean that as a put-down, not saying it's bull. I honestly was mulling an idea involving a massive galactic war and the Earth being impressed into service as cannon fodder by an alien species. At first it seems the invading aliens are some horrible, evil oppressors, but the truth is the thing they needs us to fight against is infinitely worse and once we understand what that is we're all too happy to make the sacrifice. Hadn't considered that the aliens might actually be cousins to us, or some such thing, but it's an interesting idea...

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
LifeinDeath,everything is real,and there is only one reason that the reality you mentioned as a fictional story could happen,that is if WE WERE KEPT IN THE DARK---WE BEING THE UNINFORMED MAJORITY OF HUMANITY,who cares why it happened ,we can review that later.

The people who have CONSPIRED to keep us in the dark may have done more damage to humanity than we can ever imagine.

Keeping us in the dark means that the powers that be that have comitted these crimes agains humanity have not told us WHAT COULD HAPPEN IF OUR COMMON ENEMY WAS ALERTED TO MANKINDS LOCATION HERE ON EARTH BY SENDING TECHNOLOGY BEYOND OUR SOLAR SYSTEM---VANITY ,THE RELUCTANCE TO FORCE RELIGON TO IMPLODE CENTURIES AGO HAS BEEN OUR ACHILLES HEEL.

Sending out probes and other technology is DANGEROUS BECAUSE IF WE ARE FOUND WE WILL BE DESTROYED.We were put here as a resource in humanities quest for survival in the Universe,to mine and work,to provide materials and manpower to a greater cause than we have ever known,a cause HIDDEN FROM US FOR CENTURIES.

There is a super tight cordon around our planet and solar system because of the failure of major governments and religons to disclose,WE UNDERESTIMATE WHAT WOULD HAPPEN WHEN WE FIND OUT AS A SPECIES WHAT THESE GROUPS COULD HAVE DONE TO HUMANITY AS A WHOLE ---WE WILL ABSOLUTELY AND ACROSS THE BOARD DISMANTLE THOSE ENTITIES.

We only have scavenged technology ,and we dont understand the concept of powerlessness enough to realise that even if we can steal more technology,better stuff,it wont matter because the technology we now have and the technology we wish we could get our hands on IS MADE AND CREATED AS ONE SPOKE OF A GREAT WHEEL,WHAT CAN YOU DO WITH ONLY ONE SPOKE?

We dont understand that this technology and its applications were created by the cumulative input of many civilizations,many different human races cultural and scientific knowledge being interwoven over many many culture and civilizations lifetimes.

We are unable to understand how insignificant we truly are in the big picture or universal scope,and this stops us from realising in terms of our importance to humanities universal welfare--THAT WE ARE A CRITICAL LINK IN THIS INTERWOVEN CHAIN OF CULTURES AND CIVILIZATIONS WHOSE PRIMARY GOAL IS HUMANITIES SURVIVAL IN THE UNIVERSE.

This is why we have been lied to ,because with the correct,true information ALL OF HUMANITY WOULD COME TO THE SAME INESCAPABLE CONCLUSION.All of humanity would be ushered into a new reality together at the same time.This has been tried many times and hasnt worked,so we are quaranteened,AND WE NEED TO BE.

I was taught how to manipulate objects with my energy,so were a lot of other kids.Not hard to do,ok.Do you see the magnitude of what I am saying,we dont even know who we are or all of what we can do,even in the physical realm.THIS HAS ALSO BEEN HIDDEN FROM US.

I shut off lights when I walk near them like I am a starving duracell battery.You figure it out I got sick of Googling it,yes its real.

There may be others who have had experiences similar to mine ,but I doubt very many would have experienced the exact dynamics I did,I wasnt supposed to remember anything,AND BECAUSE OF THIS I WAS ALLOWED TO OPENLY AND FREELY SPEAK TO WHOMEVER I CHOSE ,TOPICS BEING LIMITED DUE TO THE MILITARY PROTOCOLS BUT EVEN AT THAT SOME WERE LAX KNOWING I "COULDNT"REMEMBER LATER.

I wasnt given a message,the only thing I was given WAS A CHANCE TO LEAVE HERE AND GO FIGHT OUR BATTLE,jesus I know how movielike this sounds but trust me spiel-freaking-berg COULD NOT COME UP WITH THIS STUFF.

As you already very well know.

I am glad you enjoyed some of my perspective,read my thread "canadians abducted by humans in blue jumpsuits sound off",I should be constantly adding details but I stopped shortly after I was sureppeticiously pressured to post photos of an implant I have,instinct,but I have been posting bits and pieces where I can.

FYI --- I wasnt given a message,in fact I was not SUPPOSED TO REMEMBER ANY OF MY EXPERIENCE,I have always been leery of anyone who claims to have recieved ANY MESSAGE AT ALL and also to beware of people WHO HAVE A REASONABLE EXPLANATION AS TO HOW AND WHY THEY WERE ALLOWED TO RETAIN THEIR MEMORIES,basically I know how I remembered and it was FAR FROM STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURE.

In fact even the insinuation that I MIGHT,MAYBE IN A TEENSY WEENSY LITTLE WAY REMEMBER A SINGLE THING --IF I EVEN SHOWED A RELUCTANCE TO SURRENDER MY MEMORIES caused a major poop storm,there would have been immediate and FINITE decisions made regarding my future had it been known .This was a LARGE MILITARY SHIP,not a little saucer.Sorry for your luck,I jump around a little,the little saucers we all see are used to go to the moon which is where I was taught or rather manipulated into learning some of humanities "hidden"talents,natural but so far hidden from the masses.

I am sorry for comandeering this thread for so long,please keep investigating.

Lifeindeath,I would seriously ask myself what the odds are of you having the same story as my experiences taught me was a reality,I wont comment on what I think the odds are.

You may be feeling the effects of FORCED DISCLOSURE THROUGH WHATEVER MEDIA VENUES COULD BE USED.As I said we are quaranteened here right now,and there IS A CONCERTED EFFORT TO OFFER MASS DISCLOSURE,but think about how difficult it would be without engaging and destroying military assets directed against them,and then dooming our perception of them and their intents,they wont do it because we are all HUMANS and they dont kill OTHER HUMANS its against their laws,they will go to immense lengths to avoid it,they jump on the grenade EVERY TIME.

Only our crooked governments supported by our crooked religons CONDONE HUMANS KILLING HUMANS,it is the MOST CONTRARY ACTION POSSIBLE IN THE UNIVERSE FOR A HUMAN TO COMMIT.

It will not stop disclosure only delay it ,but beware IF OUR TECHNOLOGY LEAPS AHEAD FAR ENOUGH THAT WE CAN BREAK THROUGH THE CORDON OF SHIPS KEEPING US QUIET AND HIDDEN HERE IN OUR SOLAR SYSTEM,there will be a forced disclosure and it will be immediate and although these PEOPLE ARE NOT HERE TO HURT US IN ANY WAY,FORCED DISCLOSURE WILL LEAD TO MILLIONS OF DEATHS DUE TO HUMANITIES UNPREDICTABILITY AND FEARS COMBINED WITH THE ANGER AND BETRAYAL FELT TOWARDS THE ENTITIES THAT WITHHELD THE TRUTH FROM ALL OF US.

This is why thousands OF THE MOST EDUCATED RESPECTED HUMANS ON THE PLANET ARE STEPPING FORWARD INSTEAD OF BACKWARDS AND ARE SCREAMING OUT TO THE WORLD TO LISTEN.

The level of education and knowledge these people posess is unfortunately beyond the perception of the majority of humans on earth,SO NO ONE IS LISTENING CLOSE ENOUGH TO THEM BUT THEY ARE ALL SCREAMING THE SAME THING----WAKE UP AND FACE THE NEW REALITY WE ARE CREATING BY OUR ACTIONS OR OUR LACK OF ACTIONS.

Get real if bob the plumber cant get his finger out of his nose long enough to sit down and use his computer then we are DOOMED.

DO YOU SEE THE IRONY??

Most of us are Bob the Plumber wether we accept the fact or not,we have the information in front of us online but WE PLAY GAMES INSTEAD OF LEARN,hell most of us just let our computers sit there or watch adult sites in our spare private moments,or acess social networks for our pleasure.

You see my friend this SHOULD BE FRONT PAGE NEWS EVERYWHERE ON EARTH AND IT ISNT---WITH THESE KINDS OF INTELLECTS PUBLICALLY SCREAMING OUT THE TRUTH AND SCIENTISTS AND ASTRONAUGHTS AND PHYSICISTS ECT. ECT. HOW COULD IT NOT BE THE ONLY THING WE HEAR ABOUT?

You will lose sleep if you honestly face this FIRST HURDLE IN YOUR AND ALL OF OUR JOURNEY INTO THE NEW REALITY WE ARE CONFRONTED WITH AS A SPECIES-----WHY HAVENT ALL OF US HEARD THESE BRIGHTEST HUMANS ON EARTH YEY---WHY---WHO HAS STOPPED THEM FROM TELLING US?--WHO??

[edit on 5-4-2010 by one4all]

[edit on 5-4-2010 by one4all]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Can I put a new theory on this board. I have not read this anywhere, and have given it some thought. If someone else has posted this elsewhere, my apologies.

Lets suppose that long distance space travel is not possible. Humans can't survive the radiation, the speeds are too fast etc. Therefore, we are stuck in our solar system forever as are every other species elsewhere. Now, lets suppose humans on another planet are about to be obliterated because there star is dying but, they have a strong will to keep the species going. How do you do that?

You send test tube embryos on a space ship manned by robots to other inhabitable worlds that have been identified. The embryos can be protected in containers from radiation as well as from motion. The ships are sent to multiple worlds to maximize the chances for species survival. The robots travel to those worlds, incubate the babies, stick around for a while to give them some customs, some survival skills and then move onto the next world. They occasionally check in to make sure we haven't destroyed ourselves, but, they never intend on openly interfering and will eventually go away entirely.

This theory could explain a lot of things that have been mysteries.

How did seemingly illiterate people build monolithic structures that they did not have the technology to do. Duh, they had help.

How come this technology did not survive. It left when the robots left. Since man couldn't write at that time or explain it well, what really happened did not survive in our written history.

What were the structure's purpose? To give some culture to early man.

How did modern man only appear less than 100,000 years ago? We were seeded here.

Why don't they tell us where we came from? Its not really important. What is important is that the species survived and our purpose is to find our own way. It might only be important in the face of the imminent destruction of Earth. Then, they can either communicate the species is already elsewhere or help us seed another world if we have not already figured it out by then.

It explains the Genesis story that man was created in the image of God and how other people were already there when Cain killed Abel etc and so forth. It also explains why there are UFOs here and why they don't land and won't contact us.

It also tells us that a lot of us are going to be on this board for a long time without definitive answers. I could give a whole list of other questions that it reasonably answers, but, the idea is pretty straightforward.

I used to be pretty religious. But, there are too many holes in the religions and unexplained issues. I finally settled on this as a reasonable explanation of how man arrived here and what our true destiny is. Our destiny isn't eternal life, to explore the universe etc. It is to survive and become the best we can on this planet. We need to keep trying to find out about the universe so we can eventually populate other worlds, but, it won't be as a result of man going there.

Any takers on my theory?

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by dougie6665

Sounds pretty good, that theory has been worded before but not in such detail, but many people have said we were put here by aliens and that is essentially what you are saying, but the aliens are "humans" from other stars. Even though you said robots brought the samples over.

I believe there are humans from our planet elsewhere in Universe traveling around. I believe there are other planets with a similar evolution to our own. I also believe there to be most likely an identical Solar System to ours, elsewhere deep in the Universe.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by game over man

Originally posted by LifeInDeath

You are thinking about it backwards. When we look at Alpha Centauri now, we are seeing it how it looked 4.3 years in the past, not the future because that's how long it took for the light to get here.

Let's say we were able to jump to Alpha Centauri right now, in an instant, and then when we get there we are able to set up some sort of signal or beacon that sends back a laser or radio signal to Earth. That signal would take 4.3 years to get back to earth, so it would get here around July-ish 2014. Even though we send that signal in the present, nobody back home would know about it until 4.3 years in our future.

For instance, here's a picture of the Sombrero Galaxy (aka M104). That image was taken a few years ago by Hubble, but the image we are seeing there happened about 30 million years ago, as the light from that galaxy has taken that long to reach us here. Whatever civilizations in that massive galaxy which might have been looking our way at the time the light in that photo actually happened, existed almost halfway back to the time of the dinosaurs...and whatever light they were looking at from our galaxy happened a little after the dinosaurs died out, because the light from out galaxy also takes 30 million years to reach them!

Thank you for replying. It is so hard to wrap your head around it, isn't it?

Ok, so the Sombrero Galaxy, what we observe in present time from our planet is the Sombrero Galaxy 30 million years ago. Does that mean if we travel there via wormhole technology we would end up there 30 million years ago? Or would we end up there at the current age of that Galaxy?

I understand the way you see it but NO. it will still take the light/radio signals 30 million years to get to earth again, because it travels at the speed of light. if you can get there via wormhole in a split second, it means only that you traveled faster than light. You will be there in a split second, which means, for people on earth to see you arriving there (in a split second from leaving earth), they would have to wait 30 million years, for the light/radio signal would have to travel 30 million years again from that point to reach earth in the conventional way.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by dougie6665
Can I put a new theory on this board. I have not read this anywhere, and have given it some thought. If someone else has posted this elsewhere, my apologies.

Lets suppose that long distance space travel is not possible. Humans can't survive the radiation, the speeds are too fast etc. Therefore, we are stuck in our solar system forever as are every other species elsewhere. Now, lets suppose humans on another planet are about to be obliterated because there star is dying but, they have a strong will to keep the species going. How do you do that?

You send test tube embryos on a space ship manned by robots to other inhabitable worlds that have been identified. The embryos can be protected in containers from radiation as well as from motion. The ships are sent to multiple worlds to maximize the chances for species survival. The robots travel to those worlds, incubate the babies, stick around for a while to give them some customs, some survival skills and then move onto the next world. They occasionally check in to make sure we haven't destroyed ourselves, but, they never intend on openly interfering and will eventually go away entirely.

This theory could explain a lot of things that have been mysteries.

How did seemingly illiterate people build monolithic structures that they did not have the technology to do. Duh, they had help.

How come this technology did not survive. It left when the robots left. Since man couldn't write at that time or explain it well, what really happened did not survive in our written history.

What were the structure's purpose? To give some culture to early man.

How did modern man only appear less than 100,000 years ago? We were seeded here.

Why don't they tell us where we came from? Its not really important. What is important is that the species survived and our purpose is to find our own way. It might only be important in the face of the imminent destruction of Earth. Then, they can either communicate the species is already elsewhere or help us seed another world if we have not already figured it out by then.

It explains the Genesis story that man was created in the image of God and how other people were already there when Cain killed Abel etc and so forth. It also explains why there are UFOs here and why they don't land and won't contact us.

It also tells us that a lot of us are going to be on this board for a long time without definitive answers. I could give a whole list of other questions that it reasonably answers, but, the idea is pretty straightforward.

I used to be pretty religious. But, there are too many holes in the religions and unexplained issues. I finally settled on this as a reasonable explanation of how man arrived here and what our true destiny is. Our destiny isn't eternal life, to explore the universe etc. It is to survive and become the best we can on this planet. We need to keep trying to find out about the universe so we can eventually populate other worlds, but, it won't be as a result of man going there.

Any takers on my theory?

the theory is flawed, because as the saying goes "you can do anything you set your mind to"
which means, if we can percieve we can travel between the stars, manipulate space/time, it is achievable! we just havenr figured out how....yet! maybe we have, maybe not. techology like intstintanious communication has/is being developed, which means.... Rover1 sits on Mars, which is 90 million kms away. conventional radio signal takes 40 mins to get there, which means that if you tell the rover to move 2 meters forward, it does so 40 mins later. With instinatious comms, when you "press enter" (so to speak), the rover move immediately. Its called FTL communication. wich is obviously faster than light communications.
in future, "We are already able to travel among the stars"! Mr. Rich said that, and he was the the top Dog at Lockheed Martin.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

Wow in that videoreply on the first page at 1:21 that is a beautiful woman, and looks much like my daughter might when she's older.

Anyway I think it is more probable and let me give you the reasons why:
1.) All life comes from out in space, by large rocks carrying the components of life, ie, carbon, dna even in it's most primitive form.Ie. All the very same building blocks for life exactly how they got here got everywhere else in space.
2.) those rocks and dust and what not all came from the same source out there.
3.) Humans on Earth alone have dna that is 99.99% the same no matter what there outer appearance is.
4.) given the same source and available atmospheres that are closely like the Earth, it wouldn't be too difficult to assume that the life generated there would evolve the same way leading to the same types of beings.
And last, but not least,
5.) there is a larger percentage of dna which we call junk dna that we have no explanation for, nor any idea what it's used for, could be remenants of other ancestors that we just don't use anymore.

This is why I feel it wouldn't be a far stretch to say there's a very big probability that most ET's would be human like.JMO, and sorry if someone else already stated these things. I wrote without reading through first as I didn't want to lose my train of thought.

[edit on 6-4-2010 by ldyserenity]

[edit on 6-4-2010 by ldyserenity]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by GerhardSA

I understand the way you see it but NO. it will still take the light/radio signals 30 million years to get to earth again, because it travels at the speed of light. if you can get there via wormhole in a split second, it means only that you traveled faster than light. You will be there in a split second, which means, for people on earth to see you arriving there (in a split second from leaving earth), they would have to wait 30 million years, for the light/radio signal would have to travel 30 million years again from that point to reach earth in the conventional way.

So that means we can travel through a wormhole, be at the Sombrero Galaxy, and then travel back through another wormhole back to Earth circa 30,000 million years ago? Could we do that?

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
no...you wont get back to earth 30 million year in the past. you will actually arrive some time into the future.
The thing is (and guys...back me up here) the faster you travel in space, the more time slows down for the traveler.
thus lest say it takes you 1 year to travel the 30 million years, you spend 1 more year there, and travel back for 1 year, that 3 years according to your clock right? Correct, so you will be 3 years older, but the minute you get on the the surface of earth and look at a clock it would show that you have been gone for 50 years(this is not accurate or calculated, im just making the point). Which should actually mean you left for 3 years, and arrived back 50 years later, which ultimatelly means you traveled 47 year into the future. but going back... I dunno, but from this model...no you wont arrive back here 30 million years in the past. wont be walking about Dinasours!
, but rather hover cars and space age buildings and Technology

[edit on 7-4-2010 by GerhardSA]

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join