It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it possible humans exists in another part of the universe?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I hope that humans are contained to only Earth......to think that this worthless race could spread to other parts of the universe is disturbing & depressing.

Humans need to stay here and not be let out of the cage....we would just ruin whatever planet(s) we went to with our greed, hate and the pollution we would bring.....not to mention we would try to enslave any race or animals we would encounter....and if we could not enslave them the they would be eradicated.

This is a prison planet for a reason.

AG

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
One of the actual questions in science today is how organisms can form out of basic molecules. Why do certain molecules form anyway and have certain properties.

It is a given that there are plenty planets like Earth in the universe and that the laws of nature are the same at those places.

If the conditions are Earth like and all the building blocks for life available why should there not grow organisms simular like humans?

I belief there is a very strong force in the unverse that has a template for how things should be.

The other day I saw a docu about a boy who was born with less than half a brain. There is a force within the braincells that adapt to take over the missing parts of the brain so his body can function. Science knows where is this impuls is coming from but how, why, who designed the template, where does this come from?

The same with life elsewhere in the universe. If there is a different environment there will be adaptations but the basic idea for that organism in that invironment did already excist.

So, I strongly belief that we can expect to find human beings, like on Earth in a different star-system.

Taking in account that they survived the survival of the fitest, the conditions are equal like on earth and the evolution of the genepool has been the same.

[edit on 30-3-2010 by zatara]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
if aliens are here, we can be in another planet ...... i think

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Is it possible humans exists in another part of the universe?

I asked myself this question before going to sleep one night a long time ago. And from my soul, without any doubt whatsoever the answer came back: YES. Just like when seeds fall from a tree and get carried by the wind to a far off land, the parent tree still exists although far from view of it's children.

However if you define "human" as generally identical to earth humans in terms of culture, interests, abilities or even physiology, the answer is unequivocally NO. To assume such comparisons is a typical ignorant earth-bound point of view.

While some people generally regard Michael Tsarion (or his influences like Jordan Maxwell) as extreme conspiracy theorists or even crackpots, he is spot-on with one assertion he makes: That the human population has en-masse indeed been tampered with on a genetic level millennia ago to facilitate a reduction of the creator's intended abilities. He posits this was done for the purpose of the installation of various external control mechanisms. Advanced MK Ultra technologies may be merely a rediscovery of some ancient knowledge in this field.

J-Rods (from Area 51 lore) are supposedly humans from Earth existing in a particular future timeline from a nearby solar system. These entities also supposedly live in a very earth-like society complete with traditional values including government and family structures.

Robert Monroe (founder of hemi-sync and TMI) wrote in one of his books about a particular astral voyage he had in which he encountered an identical looking human species on another planet doing various tasks for the maintenance of another extremely advanced pseudo-human entity.

I truly believe that although we are practically quarantined to this planet, there are many human populations in various systems throughout our local area of the galaxy.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   

If you subscribe to the belief that humans have had advanced technology in the distant past, then it is an easy conclusion that we may have already explored distant star systems and colonized other worlds (or perhaps originated somewhere else and colonized earth). This is possible.

The fossil record and genetic connection we have to other species on earth dictates that we must have evolved here. There is no other plausible explanation. We could not have colonized the Earth. We are 99% genetically alike to chimpanzees, and almost as close to gorillas and orangutans. We can look at every other species on the planet genetically and get an idea of how far in the past we diverged from them on the tree of life, even bacteria.

If there are humans or our close relatives on other planets, they must have somehow come from here first, then come back. Whether taken by another species or we somehow in the past made it there ourselves but all trace of that early civilization is gone (unlikely to impossible, in my opinion), I can't say. But we didn't come from anywhere else in the universe.

Originally posted by game over manSo if we got to the Sombrero Galaxy as it is now, what age would that be relative to the Universe, and what age would we be observing at of the Earth?

I'm not certain when the Sombrero Galaxy formed after the Big Bang, if that's what you are asking.

If we went to the Sombrero Galaxy now, and looked back at the Milky Way (to Earth), we would see our own galaxy as it was 30 million years ago. If you had a telescope with high enough resolution, and some way to pierce the interstellar dust, you could look at Earth and see it as it was 30 million years before we even existed. No humans yet, but bigger and bigger mammals would by then be colonizing the wold left fallow by the long departed dinosaurs. We would be looking at our own past, because that's how long the light from our world has taken to travel to that galaxy, as well.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by LifeInDeath

Right. So the light we see closest to us, makes a distance of 30 million light years, the light behind one light year would be 29 million light years. Before that one light year reaches Earth or the Sombrero Galaxy for that matter, could you not fly through space so fast that you beat the light, so to speak, and arrive at the planet where you would visually be viewing it from your starting point?

Don't by folding the paper you compress all the light? You know the paper folding analogy? What happens to the light when you fold point a to point b? And if you really think about it everything is light. So when you fold the paper you can get to point b with out wasting anytime flying through space.

But if you fold the paper completely flat. The light that was stretched out linearly originally, is now combined together so all the light is at the point AB because you folded the paper from point a to point b, so all of the light that was stretched out over the paper is together now. So now you have the choice as to what light you unfold to.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

Do you mean us, as in traveling beyond our 3D system? Once we leave here, its not our time space dimension. There are accounts of some doing this, Serpa, and some interesting testimonies. However, did you refer to humans, as in our species, living elsewhere? I believe there are billions of planets with humans in this galaxy alone. That all of the primary species are seeded from the Beyond, the vacuum where infinite energy exists. They can't do too much with gene codings. They've never turned a rose into a lily. And even with their latest blendings: sunnyitec1.narod.ru...
They can only go so far. Life is seeded everywhere with streams of information. There are many humans amongst countless others in this universe.

[edit on 30-3-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
All i have to say is I sure hope not. Damn this galaxy if they do.

[edit on 31-3-2010 by Senz20]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by thereaintnospoon
reply to post by AkoMakolet

LOL explain "impossible". That's a bold claim with no backup whatsoever. I'd like to know where you are getting your information from and how you are coming to such radical conclusions.

The statement that I am calling *impossible* is that human beings simultaneously evolved in two different places (two different worlds).

I will attempt to explain to you why this is impossible, but there is one caveat. I am working under the assumption that the universe is finite; There is a countable amount of matter and energy in the universe. If this is false, and the matter and energy is uncountable (infinite), then clearly, this argument fails and it becomes possible or certain that human beings simultaneously evolved on uncountable other worlds in that infinite universe.

Ok, back to the point: In a finite universe, it is impossible for mankind to evolve on two different planets, independent of one another.

First, to meet the requirements for being human, both groups of people from these two planets must be the same species, which is defined by being reproductively compatible with one another (e.g. individuals must be able to have sex and produce a child). In order for this to be true, they must be genetically identical species, which implies many many things.

* Both species must be carbon based life
* Both species must be of life based upon DNA
* Both species must have eukoraytic cells
* Both species must have identical DNA

We need to put all of this into perspective for a moment. The evolution of Prokaryotes and Eukaryotes is not understood by modern science, but we know that these bacterial cells (which form all life on earth) are extravaganzas of nanomachinery; They are incomprehensibly complex and contain tens of thousands of different types of machinery like components, culminating in RNA and DNA which act as the blueprints for protein factories that pump out finished material and replicate cells.

For these types of bacterial cells to independently evolve with exactly the same components, working exactly identically across light years, is simply inconceivable. The odds are infinitesimally low. In fact, even if we transplanted the cells from earth to another planet and allowed time to take hold (the theory of panspermia), the bacterial cells would change and adapt to the differences in the environment. On earth, bacterial cells quickly adapt and change. The Eukaryotes that make up multicellular life varies from species to species to some degree, and has changed over time.

The idea that Eukaryotes would be identical across light-years on a completely different planet (with a different sun) is inconceivable. It cannot happen, unless the universe is infinite and there are more than one planet with identical conditions that earth had and identical evolutionary paths.

However, it doesn't stop here. We haven't even begun to discuss the improbability of identical Eukaryotes combining into multicellular life that ultimately evolves into identical, reproductively compatible human beings. We can do the math, but it would show conclusively that the probability of this happening would be so low that you would need a universe that borders on the infinite to begin to suspect that it could be possible.

finite universe: No other humans unless we came from them or they came from us, and if it's been a real long time, they won't be human anymore (they will have evolved differently and speciated - split from us)

infinite universe: Infinite earths, all things conceivable happen somewhere in the universe an infinite number of times.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull

It is very very very very improbable, but yes I suppose it is possible. That would of course raise a lot of questions about Evolutionary processes. For instance right now it looks as if Evolution could have taken any direction and ended up with results far different from humans...

You lost me at evolution.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   
I usually don't post in threads in this section - it's not my thing - but i have devoted a little curiousity to the subject at hand.

First, "are there humans in another part of the universe"? The answer is probably no. Are there humanlike creatures out there? We don't know, but i'd wager that somewhere out there, yes.

Now as for the aliens often reported... The "greys" I believe? They strike me as an evolution of humans, if they actually exist. Our craniums are growing, our jaws are shrinking, and the rest of our body is in general becoming more gracile. Now, we take these trends... and hit fastforward. Put these humans in space, and a spindly body with a flattened nose (constant temperature regulation makes a proboscis rather pointless) and big light-gathering eyes makes sense.

My theory on these suckers? Humans of the far future who have managed time travel of some variety and are conducting paleobiology on the home planet.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by AkoMakolet

RealTalk right there.....

I think it's entirely plausable to assume that unless a "lifeform" goes thorugh exactly the same historical process of evolution in the exact same environment as Earth; it's gene's would have expressed themselves in different ways.

Surely the possibilities within infinity also allow for an infinite number of unique outcomes ????

Also it appears that the Sun (probably the most important factor in Human development) is actually quite small in comparison to other suns in the universe.

It looks like our sun might actually be one of the smallest, energy producing suns allowed under universal physics so I think it is arguable that if there is life out there....it could well appear massive to us

( There are suns that are 1000 times plus the size of our sun so I hypothesize that a planet would need to be accordingly large to prevent it being pulled into the sun meaning it would have higher gravitational pull meaning any lifeforms evolving on that planet would need to have the appropriate mass to "fight" gravity".

I imagine if we were visited it would be similar to Gullivers Travels...

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox

My theory on these suckers? Humans of the far future who have managed time travel of some variety and are conducting paleobiology on the home planet.

You are, of course, correct about the greys being related to humans, but I don't think we need to invoke time travel. It is much more conceivable that they went off world (or under the oceans, or underground) many tens of thousands of years ago (or longer) and have followed a different evolutionary track from us. There is ample evidence that great and powerful civilizations existed in prediluvian times. The surface of Earth is a hostile place, with earthquakes, supervolcanoes, meteor strikes, tsunamis and all the rest happening on a pretty regular schedule. If you do the game theory, it is a natural conclusion that those that inhabit the surface will invariably be blasted back to the stone age from time to time, while those that go underground, underocean or offworld will be able to continue to evolve their civilizations.

It's probably exactly like Planet of the Apes, except we humans are the apes. I wonder what a grey would say if he/she saw that movie. EDIT TO ADD: Hell, maybe they wrote the script!

[edit on 31-3-2010 by AkoMakolet]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   
even the Bible is sufficiently vague enough to hint that there are many other 'Earths' in the Creation Universe... see John 14:2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if [it were] not [so], I would have told you, I go to prepare a place for you.

the term 'many mansions', could be interpeted as being ETs and make ETs
or other 'off world Humans' Inclusive and in accordance with scriptures.
Further, the 'off world Humans' on other 'Earths' would not technically refute the church dogma that this world and Adamic man is 'Unique' in the eyes of the Creator.

All this falls within the theory that Earths' Garden of Eden, where an EcoSystem, flora and fauna and humankind were created. Was actually one of a series (as in 'seeded' colonies) of experimental stations spread all across this Galaxy.

For what reason? One thing that intrigues me is that the creator is creating/building up an Army of beings which collectively grow in consciousness and that collective 'power' protects this Galaxy from other 'Gods' of other Galaxies. This Earth and similar Earth Stations
with their inhabitants, are given the opportunity to focus on a central godhead via the Savior model &/or the Messiah model, verses the Destructive force from a netherworld (a competing creator God of a neighboring Galaxy)

thanks for following the thought chain,

[edit on 31-3-2010 by St Udio]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by AkoMakolet

If humans exist somewhere besides earth, then either we are not native to earth, or they came from earth. It is impossible for humans to evolve on two different planets.

You are 100% incorrect.

You are falsely assuming that all life in the universe develops differently.

For all you know, all DNA in the universe could share the same properties as DNA on earth.

For all you know, that DNA could naturally progress toward humanoid sentient beings.

[edit on 3/31/2010 by JPhish]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by JimIrie
And also think about: Why is your body like he/she is? Why are humans like humans and not like some SiFi Alien/Bug/whatever?
Answer is energy!
Energy ever takes the shortest/easyest way to build something up.
Your body is like this cause its the easyest way to build your body up!
And as this is a universal law of physics, why should that be on another planet other way round?

peace, love and light to you folks...

[edit on 27-3-2010 by JimIrie]

Well, why do we have such a wide anatomical variety of life on Earth is that is the case?

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by one4all
Having been abducted by the dudes in the blue uniforms,yes Dorothy there are many races of humanoids in the galaxy.And we stick together so we Earthers better get our collective #e together and form a unified global defense system ASAP.

We already have friends,we just need to become a collective force to realise our independance,we have to develope the ability to collectively defend our airspace and planetary space AT ALL TIMES.

We are constantly invaded upon, every day by various groups,some deadly.

The only way we can get help is if we first show we can help ourselves by BECOMING ONE COLLECTIVE ENTITY.

We must combine our resources and intellect immediatly because we NEED TO DEFEND OURSELVES ON A PLANETARY LEVEL,and our friends cant even do something that large scale for us.

But if we can come together and show the ability to mass produce the technology they DO HAVE TO SHARE ,then we are going to be OK and able to defend our planet,at least have a chance to contribute to the cause of humanity in the Galaxy even if we become martyrs battling for our humanitarian right to survive.Remember we are never and have never been ALONE here or in the Galaxy,we will survive or perish with our fellow races wether we are all aware of their existance presently or not.

Ok, so if we need to do that, and they want us to do that, why not just show themselves so that we know there is a reason to change? why hide from us and communicate their message through people like you? Surely if they want us to be hidden why don't they let us know all this information so that we stop sending out probes?

I don't see how it can possibly make sense (what you are suggesting).

Originally posted by one4all
Yes we can see them ,nobody listens or incredibly ,no one believes the thousands of pictures videos and even the MASS SIGHTINGS.

Explain this reality,how the masses could be so slow to wake up,how the churches could fail to embrace new races of humanity under gods banner as they fly it??

I mean even the Churches are in denial when it would be in their best interest to start suckholeing to new races immediatly.

I believe that the reason billions cant accept of become part of this reality IS BECAUSE THEY ARE FATED TO NOT BE A PART OF THE COMING FUTURE REALITY WE WILL ALL EXPERIENCE TOGETHER.

This also makes no sense. I'm ready to believe but I have never seen anything and the vast majority of videos and photos ive seen are hardly conclusive.

Why do ufos change in relation to our technological level?

[edit on 31-3-2010 by Frakkerface]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by thereaintnospoon

Not only do I think it's possible, I believe its very likely that there are human like beings somewhere out there. So yeah I don't see why not. Just because its not in the bible or other "holy" scripture doesnt mean its not there. And just because we cant prove that they out there doesnt mean they are not either.

umm, the Koran hints that life wasn't only created on Earth...

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by LifeInDeath

If you subscribe to the belief that humans have had advanced technology in the distant past, then it is an easy conclusion that we may have already explored distant star systems and colonized other worlds (or perhaps originated somewhere else and colonized earth). This is possible.

The fossil record and genetic connection we have to other species on earth dictates that we must have evolved here. There is no other plausible explanation. We could not have colonized the Earth. We are 99% genetically alike to chimpanzees, and almost as close to gorillas and orangutans. We can look at every other species on the planet genetically and get an idea of how far in the past we diverged from them on the tree of life, even bacteria.

This is absolutely true. We share 50% of our genome with Bacteria! About 70% of our genome is shared with mice and 98% or so with the great apes. The theory of panspermia would explain how we could share up to 50% of our genome with extraterrestrial species (assuming that bacterial cells, which we share 50% of our genome with) are roughly identical via panspermia.

But here is what you are neglecting to look at: We are a co-evolved species. The entire biosphere would need to be transplanted in order to colonize a distant world. Assuming that world already had bacterial life, like earth, it is a quite small logical jump to assume that whatever world we colonized may appear to have evolved there after some period of time, even though it may not have (because our flora and fauna that we brought with us would more or less fit in with the bacterial back-plane that the planet already had.

If there are humans or our close relatives on other planets, they must have somehow come from here first, then come back. Whether taken by another species or we somehow in the past made it there ourselves but all trace of that early civilization is gone

No, those traces are all around us. Just do some research on mystery archeology and ancient civilizations. There is a lot of evidence that either of these possibilities could be true.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
How do you think adam & eve sat foot on earth

ya don't think they were created from dirt do you? lol

more likely their shuttlecraft crash landed

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join