It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sovereign Citizens Inc. Non Profit Enterprise

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

The spirit and creativity you show is to be applauded End! I am sorry if what follows in any way dampens that spirit or discourages this kind of creativity, as it is this sort of thinking, this aim towards a peaceful way to successfully drive a revolution, that is most likely the best strategy in the long and painful march towards freedom. However, by incorporating in an attempt to somehow gain sovereignty, the obvious contradictions exist in the words themselves.

Sovereignty by definition is one who is autonomous, and not controlled by outside political forces. Incorporation, in the context of this thread, would mean a state granted charter allowing such the corporation to exist, where the legal name, or "legal fiction", meaning that if you created a corporation, non profit or otherwise, named The Sovereign Citizens Inc., that name would be a legal fiction, and any real sovereignty has been surrendered in exchange for the privilege of a charter.

If one is to be sovereign then it is imperative such sovereignty be protected and respected, or the objective will fail. A sovereign does not recognize any form of TPTB, as that sovereign is autonomous, and if as an autonomous being, or group of beings, the set of rules within the system are working against that person or them, then it is clear what the problem is. If the rules of a game preordain a winner and demand the others playing acquiesce to losing before even playing, then why play that game?

If the rules aren't working, then change the rules. This is what I like to call The Captain Kirk Principle. In the Wrath of Khan, Kirk explains to someone else how he defeated the no win scenario computer simulation, that no one else had ever beat. He reprogrammed the computer simulation the night before and changed the rules.

All systems tend towards entropy, and this should be understood in this topic. The current system is tending towards entropy which is to say it is becoming more and more a factor of useless energy, while sucking up all viable energy around it. Why go into agreement with that system? It is not a system that works, why play by those rules? If we play by their rules the likelihood of winning is like playing the lottery as opposed to the natural laws of competition where the playing field is much more even.

If we all incorporated as you have suggested to pursue the end you are proposing, we are a state chartered entity bound and subject to their rules. I suggest we opt out of the set of rules that come with the current system and find a better set of rules. I offer as suggestion the idea of a Pure Trust or Non Statutory Trust as a method of doing what you are suggesting without the problems of rules that work against sovereignty. I am by no means an expert on Trust Law or trusts of any kind, but have spent some time researching the issue.

Rather than wait for any member here who would dismiss the idea of a Pure Trust and call it a scam, I am going to provide a link from a website dedicated to exposing what they believe to be scams perpetuated on the government, and Pure Trusts would one of those scams, and then I will present a web site that advocates the method. Perhaps both sites make wild claims that require much research and consideration. But, I think careful consideration of such a method might produce a stronger organization capable of fighting any tyrannical external forces.

Here is the link to a site that claims Pure Trusts are scams:

www.quatloos.com...

Here is a website that explains what a Trust is and the benefit to having one:

www.f-f-a.com...

Scam or smart legal move? It is, at the very least, worth a consideration.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join