It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sovereign Citizens Inc. Non Profit Enterprise

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
A couple of ideas from several members here at ATS, gave me an idea. A non profit corporation created to bind our business dealings together to remove the power over us.

This is in just raw form.

Let us say we started a corporation, incorporated wherever necessary. The UNITED STATES, or in a State or even a foreign country. That would have to be investigated.

Next, it would be a conglomerate created so that anyone that would join could be officers.

Now to work out the reasons why this could work.

Say you were to get a job, you are not a person as defined by the UNITED STATES but an officer of a corporation. You could contract your work out to the employer as exactly that, a contract. This would remove all of the governmental requirements of Income tax. Also, the use of your home as your place of business could be a write off?

See where I am going with this? Yes, the fine print things need to be gone over, but I believe this is a possible solution to our predicament.

We would be able to take back our labor defined by the UNITED STATES.

I am going to do a little research on this and get back to the thread later.

If anyone has any ideas or problems that could occur, let me know. Any lawyers or accountants with insight let me know.

Maybe we have been going about the Sovereign Idea all wrong. Instead of removing ourselves, we just takeover the UNITED STATES corporation by our corporation of the Sovereign Citizens Inc.

[edit on 3/27/2010 by endisnighe]

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

Interesting idea but, it still leaves those corrupt< snip > in power.

I'd much rather see some course of action that would bring all of those < snip > to justice and make them pay for their crimes and for enslaving the people.

Still, it sounds like a good start. I'll be keeping an eye on this thread.

[edit on 3/27/10 by FortAnthem]

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
There you go

All this distress is bringing out the innovation in you

I will think on it

are there dues?

is it democratic?

political?

religious?

I would assume you would like to keep the individualism in there, you should figure out how to work that into the schematics, so the members do not eventually feel towards TSC inc. like they do USA inc.

I will be glad to contribute to the idea

s+f

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Great Idea I've been wanting to complete my sovereignty but In my eyes why should I have to play the game of doing the process that they created.
In my mind if we want to renounce our government and be free all we should have to do is say I'm free.

Any ideas if we could make it that simple?

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I like the idea and concept of this as well.

I think if we all put our minds together, and worked together, rather than bicker back and forth between ourselves over petty issues, divided amongst ourselves, we could actually work towards changing all of humanities lives for the better.

A world united, is a world that cannot be taken advantage of easily.

Good post.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I would be interested in that endeavor. I wonder about diplomatic immunity. There was a guy or possibly a few guys that bought an oil rig platform in the North Sea or somewhere over toward Europe. They actually were able to have it declared a country and it had its own postal codes, etc. There was nothing any other country could do about it, short of an invasion, but what would that be worth. Anyway, I wonder if there is a way to make some sort of declaration using a desert island somewhere as the corporations country and then claim those in the corporation are diplomatic corp that work in this country. That would give us immunity to their laws. Another thought is if I can find that oil rig and if it is still functioning as a country, we can become citizens and get passports from them and be executives here for the corporation in a capacity as diplomats. I am sure we could open an embassy for that or our country in the US and as such have diplomatic immunity. We wouldn't need to worry about too much international stuff, but the corporation could be profitable by charging for citizenship and documents so that people would be free and not US citizens. We couldn't let them be Embassy personel and have diplomatic immunity, as we would have to keep our embassy staff among the corporation and country founders!

Edit for spelling

[edit on 27/3/10 by spirit_horse]

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe
A couple of ideas from several members here at ATS, gave me an idea. A non profit corporation created to absolve our business dealings together to remove the power over us.

This is in just raw form.

Let us say we started a corporation, incorporated wherever necessary. The UNITED STATES, or in a State or even a foreign country. That would have to be investigated.

Next, it would be a conglomerate created so that anyone that would join could be officers.

Maybe we have been going about the Sovereign Idea all wrong. Instead of removing ourselves, we just takeover the UNITED STATES corporation by our corporation of the Sovereign Citizens Inc.

It's actually a pretty good idea, but, do not incorporate under US law or you may end up being (through some weird law) a subsidiary corporation of the US Federal Government Inc.

Better to look at IBC's (international business corporations) as they have standing as would a country's government corporation. Just watch the laws, IBC's must be reported for tax purposes or must be controlled by a "blind trust." There are some clever legal ways around reporting and some illegal ones as well.

Like I said, a good idea, just requires some thought and hard cash to see it through. S&F for you!

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Here is info on the country. It is for sale:
www.ctv.ca...

Edit to add snip from article:
LONDON — It has its own flag, stamps and passport, a tiny "country" that's up for sale. But buyers beware: It's only a wartime fort perched on two concrete towers in the North Sea.

The artificial island that looks like an oil rig was created by Britain during Second World War, equipped with radar, heavy armaments and about 200 servicemen guarding the approaches to the Thames Estuary, where large and vulnerable convoys of shipping were assembled.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Sovereign Citizens Inc. (SCI)

Corporate Structure-Everyone that joins is an officer. This is a wholly non-political, non profit corporation. Individual officers can and are encouraged to join in the political but nothing is mandated.

-each officer creates a subsidiary corporation Sovereign Citizen Inc. Subsidiary (SCIS) in their name, this is where the corporation finances are kept individually controlled

-I was thinking this is pretty much it for the structure

Advantages to the corporation

-trade between the subsidiaries, would not be considered profits, due to the fact that you are only moving the assets to a different part of the company, the SCIS’s would of course have to apply their profits of course to their SCIS

-being an employee of another company (outside this corporate structure) one can set up the necessary contract to secure between a SCIS and the outside company to maintain the necessary coverage of the workers comp, disability or whatever. (Social Security, Health Care and Medicare) can be a decision of the SCIS, this would remove all Income Tax

-working for a SCIS as a SCIS is totally up to the two subsidiaries, remember you are not moving any exterior assets so the government has no involvement

-as a corporation, all expenditures such as residence, vehicle, etc can be taken out of gross income. So your corporate tax would be generally your gross income-living expenses. This would need to be researched.

-This removes a lot of the income that the government uses in its uncontrollable spending

Now, I have sent an e-mail to a FEO that I know, he is a pretty busy guy but he usually gets back to me within a day or two. It being Sunday it may take a few more days.

I think this has merit but I would hate to get any hopes up. I worked as a sub-contractor once and there are a lot of things they require in construction. Such as a liability package, contractors license, etc.

But, I was thinking that all companies all ready have these things for their employee's. Now, if their insurance companies did not have a problem with a person as being covered, I do not see the difference between that and a person as a corporation.

The nickname for the idea, is the strawman for my strawman.

Any ideas are appreciated.

Will do some more research.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
The main thing about Sealand is that it shows my idea can be done and we can be recognized as such. That would make us able to create our own Constitution and laws. Something that many people wish we could do to have a truly free country and sensible laws. Our 'Embassy' can be a small office. I wonder about a virtual country in cyberspace? Probably not as good as a cheap island somewhere.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by spirit_horse

Well the price tag is a little out of reach at this time. 1.8 Billion

I liked your idea on the immunity idea though. Only problem is, you would have to petition the US government or whatever country you are from, to be allowed to remain where you are.

I like the concept though.

Imagine it. A billion people belonging to one corporation and having the government's of the world bartering with us for our pleasure. Not the other way around.

My God, this has possible implications I never thought of.

Thanks, okay I am not going to be able to sleep tonight. Thinking of all the possibilities.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Yes, I realize we wouldn't be buying the country of Sealand. However, if we could incorporate, possibly in the Bahamas or somewhere like that, we may be able to use some corporate law to do something similar. Being that the corporations have virtually taken over the government and write laws through their lobbyists, I would suspect there may be some laws already on the books governing international corporations. They keep their money offshore to get around taxes. They don't pay taxes in every country for the same thing or that would kill an international corporation. We are under the UCC (Uniform Commercial Code) of laws I think which the corporatiions managed to get into the defacto law of the land I think.

I am going to have to research corporate law and international corporations. Its one of those ideas that no one thought of before. This could be a great idea endisnighe!

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I think this idea is brilliant. So if I am an officer/subsidiary of Sovereign Citizens Inc. and I have a business of my own, then I could make all my customers subsidiaries of me and because money is only moving from sub to sub within the corporation, then there would be no taxable income. Does that sound right. It could actually work.

By the way check out this virtual country Wirtland

You don't actually need soil/land to be a country, remember the State in legal terms is not a place, it is a company or legal fiction.

Excellent post, will defo be keeping an eye on this one.

Peace

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

Takeover the corporation first, put them all in poverty second.

One step at a time.

reply to post by Janky Red

Thanks, distress I guess is the Mother of invention now.

I thought of this due to a couple people here. The brainstorm continues.

As for the breakdown, I posted a comment a little further back with the breakdown. Simple and to the point.

reply to post by spaz490

I have been working on the Sovereignty thing also. I am thinking this idea may be easier. To use their own UCC codes against them.

reply to post by Isosceles

Yes, I was thinking earlier on the individual sovereignty, but why work alone. Plus, using their own rules against them (thanks SKL) would make it much more sweet.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by All_Truth_Soon

Yes, you could even bring in customers as subsidiaries.

Dang, this just keeps looking better and better.

We have to get a corporation lawyer to take a look at this.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Well i've hit a steep learning curve but seeing as we could all make this happen one way or another. I'll keep trying to bring ideas to the board.

Also if the government operates under maritime law the seas might not be exactly safe.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by spaz490

Here is a place I read that UCC is a bastardized version of maritime law. It was created according to the author to bring maritime law to the land.

Here it is-The UCC Connection:Free Yourself from Legal Tyranny

From this site-Howard Freeman

Yes, the learning curve is a bitch. The more I discover, the more questions develop.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I had this idea for years but not on such a grand scale... more along the lines of just starting an LLC or s-corp to do all my business dealings with, paying myself minimum wage, and writing the rest off as expenses for the business.

The only problem is that if you want to be "employed" and have your business collect the money as payment for services, most places would probably not do that for you. So I probably couldn't go to my old boss to be hired for the summer but instead of being paid by the hour i tell them that I'd like to make a contract that they will pay me for services rendered in the amount of __ per hour... I'd imagine this would be insanely complex especially if its a larger company as she would have to go to business services to create a new vendor, get all the legal stuff down, write up the contracts... it would be far more easier for her to just hire someone else.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Thanks I've started reading it. Its pretty simple or at least simpler then everything else previously found.
In all honesty I just think we all deserve freedom and find myself tirelessly led on by the false contracts were put into all the time.

I hope this project comes to a wonderful peak.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by LOLZebra

But, here is the deal. Someone had the idea that if you could do this, why not have the company become a subsidiary also. Now they would not have to pay there share of say the social security either.

Also, I am thinking that if you wanted to become an officer, a package is set up with all of the contracting and corporate filings all set to go.

The bigger it becomes, the more money is saved by everyone, legally using the gov's own tricks against them.

Still thinking it through.

edit to add-you know all the employee paperwork you always have to fill out? This would be about the same amount. All laid out in a nice simple package.

Like I said, lots of things to look into. But the more I think about this, the more I like it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join