It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scared, lonely newbie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Hi, I'm new...just testing my avatar. I got a new rat today & I love her & I shall call her Wendy. Adopt me please, I'm lonely and scared

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Hi Surreal_Rain, welcome to ATS.

No need to be scared. People are nice, generally.

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Welcome, glad to have you aboard!

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Hey glad to have you. Ill adopt you. You can u2u me if you want. Ill help with anything i can as much as i can

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Hey SR, welcome to ATS. No need to be either of those things, you aren't alone and the folks here are good. See you around.

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I shall call you Willard, for the hell of it.

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 08:07 PM
link   
[parrhesia
No need to be scared. People are nice, generally.
]

hhehe IM THE BOOGIE MAN RUN FOR YOU LIFE

nah just kidding Welcome to ats Surreal_Rain,
feel free to send me a u2u if you need anything happy to help
cya around

SE7

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 08:09 PM
link   
ahhhhh no there's no need to be scared, we're just one great big happy family here. You'll soon settle in.

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Welcome ^_^ Like a few other people have said, no reason to be scared or lonely here, or in your life generally for that matter.

Intelligent people, good topics, and dialogue, its what ATS is about. Have fun!

If you need anything just ask.

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS Surreal_Rain !

I know you probably didn't mean it, but as everybody else already said, there's really no reason to be scared. Well, you might get scared at some of the stuff you'll read here, but don't be scared of us ! Most of the people here are really cool and sympatic. Besides, we're only allowed to eat newbies on a full moon. (just kidding !)

I wish you a great time here, enjoy all the interesting discussion and share your thoughts with us ! See ya around, have fun.

BTW, your avatar is awesome!

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Greetings.

you will definitely have a friend in KayEm when she finds out you have rats. (She plans to get a white one and call him 'Socrates'
- meanwhile I want a black one called 'Vlad' ). She's already got a pair of maneating hamsters so a couple of rats will be par for the course.

Welcome to ATS/BTS.

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Welcome to the ATS Surreal_Rain. Need help just ask okay?

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Wait, you mean people here are supposed to be intelligent? That leaves me out of the loop.

Well, welcome to ATS (or BTS whichever you signed up for originally- they have me completely confuzzled). And don't forget to have fun!

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 09:48 PM
link   
SCARED! LONELY! Get the hell out of here!

LOL...just kidding.

Welcome to ATS! Feel free to u2u if you need help.

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Surreal_Rain Adopt me please, I'm lonely and scared
You need not fear. The Overlord is here for you! No harm shall come to you on ATS! [Edited on 2-6-2004 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Surreal_Rain
Hi, I'm new...just testing my avatar. I got a new rat today & I love her & I shall call her Wendy. Adopt me please, I'm lonely and scared

You like rats? I got a little story. I have a snake, Honestly its a good story. Anyway I have this snake, she is knowen to eat a rat time to time.
It was about that time, I got her three, I feed her two. I had one I was going to give her monday. I come home sunday night, I tell her," You better do something about this cage, cuz its nasty."
I go to bed. I get up the next morning, and there it was four babies, sigh....
Needless to say, I am now feeding the food. I didnt have the heart, so I went out and got her good cage stuff and cleaned it. Its two weeks and two days later. They are so cute, they are all dark, but one white and black.

They thing that gets me is that, she the rat saved her own life. All things had to happen for her to live and have the babies, its very cool to me.

Welcome and enjoy your stay.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Is this the "interweb"?

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 04:13 AM
link   
BOO! grin, only joking. We're most friendly here, Welcome to ATS!

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Welcome Surreal why are you scared??

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Hey everyone, Just wanted to say thank's for being so nice. You guys are def. a funny bunch
I have to say it's nice to have a place where I can associate with intelligent people. By the way mOrbid has adopted me
So I will no longer be afraid. Also my rat Wendy is doing great. She loves carrots. She also loves running around on the couch. It was so cute, yesterday she was on the back of the couch sound asleep. She is so so adorable.

top topics

join