It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what is a t - square

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
not one of these

one of these and what does it represent?

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
it is a tool that carpenters and contractors use to "square" an angle. that is to make it a true 90ยบ.

the t shape is so that it can be used in many different ways on many different things, such as wall corners, or "squaring" a deck space or joist.

hope that helps!

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by wx4caster

i meant an astrolgy t-square hehe

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by jumpingbeanz

the other t-square
www.drstandley.com...

A T-Square or T-Cross is when two planets are in opposition aspect to each other (180 degrees) and both making a square aspect of (90 degrees) to a third planet.

Not being into astrology, I have no idea if it's supposed to mean something.

[edit on 3/27/2010 by Pauligirl]

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by jumpingbeanz

What a T-square means is dependent upon the planets in question and the signs they happen to be in when intersecting. It is generally a diffcult aspect but, depending on the signs again it can be good as when it is in cardinal signs it gives one a generally ambitious outlook.

There are two large aspects this year, one we are already which I read as just tension building. The next is a Cardinal T-cross. (A Grand Cross). Here's a bit of info I dig up on it.

As the sun enters Leo on the 22 of July 2010, Saturn - while entering Libra - will from a T-cross with Uranus in Aries and Pluto in Capricorn. Saturn and Uranus are eachothers antagonists: Saturn is conservative and consolidating and is elevated in Libra, the sign of right human relations and law, while Uranus brings revolution and renewal to the allready initiating authority of Aries. This incredibly dynamic exact oppostion will release it's energy through Pluto's uncompromising and transforming lens in Capricorn: challenging the status quo in an unimaginable way. On the first of August the New Moon will trine The Galactic Centre and form a sextile to Neptune and two weeks later complete this Cardinal Cross as she enters Cancer.

This is a big aspect as it's mostly cardinal signs. With Aries involved there is a possibility it's war, but the other planets suggest something market related.

[edit on 27-3-2010 by antonia]

[edit on 27-3-2010 by antonia]

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
okay since very few people like astrology i'll offer a little help.

i have a t-square in my chart, it's a lack of energy flow between planets in the signs they occupy. depending on where they are and what sign's they are in the results speak differently in different situations. For me, it's a square between sun, moon and saturn. meaning i have three bullies in my chart all keeping each other in check, and seek outlets through my mercury and venus sign because the sign they occupy are neutral in relation to the squared planets. meaning Saturn- karmic lessons and sun, my use of conscience, and moon my emotional mind direction innate decisions seek to express themselves via Communications which is hampered now by sugar rush, and venus, my possessions- heavy metal cameras and blacksmithing because of the moon opposition saturn in my chart. (squared is generally a difficult relationship- four signs apart. Trine is free flow.)

sorry about the huge run on sentence.

[edit on 27-3-2010 by thaknobodi]

new topics

top topics

join