It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't forget to laugh!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I think it's one of the most important things in the world. Laughter. I mean, where would we be without it? With all the worries we all have to face day to day, I think it's good to have a giggle fit occcasionally, it's a good release. Just think about how many times you've been in a foul mood, only to have it turned around after a good hearty chuckle. Putting it all into perspective, just laughing your woes into oblivion. Ever been in room of people who are all quiet and sollum, only to have someone burst out in a fit of the giggles, and then nobody can resit the temptation to crack up as well? I'm sure you all have, which is why I thought you'd appreciate this short video.

Laughter, it makes it all better.

Don't forget to laugh today, even if it's at the irony of how bad your day has been. Laugh it up, it's good for the soul.

[edit on 27/3/2010 by Acidtastic]

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
this is in the wrong bleedin forum

sorry
@ me

As if by magic, it's in the right forum, thank you

< is a wally.

[edit on 27/3/2010 by Acidtastic]

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Haha, Good post. It just goes to show you that a little laughter can be contagious.

It is said that laughter is the best medicine. I think it is certainly something this entire world needs more of.

Thanks for the post.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Yup 100% agree with you, best thing is you don't have to worry about how many points you got on the Spiritual Guru Score board, you don't need to fill your mind with garbage about awakening and 2012. You just have to be yourself and laugh, as long as no one else if suffering and the cost of that laughter.

Laughter is Enlightenment, Happiness is Enlightenment.... Neither are the other way around.

Brilliant video By the way, it did indeed make me laugh. After a crappy day it's just what I needed

[edit on 27-3-2010 by NotAgain]

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

Humor is no laughing matter.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

I disagree....

My philosophy has always been; "Whenever you come upon a fork in the road --- take it."

---At a party once, it was impossible to start a conversation because everyone was talking too much.

---And, be sure to always go to other people's funerals. Otherwise, they won't come to yours.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Here is my contribution, this is true Enlightenment and it requires ZERO learning.

Laugh Laugh Laugh away, the is a true Guru one who makes it as simple as possible

Yup is really is that simple folks.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic

Don't forget to laugh today, even if it's at the irony of how bad your day has been. Laugh it up, it's good for the soul.

Acidtastic - great thread and very good advice.

This guy isn't having a very good day.

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   

laugh is basically meaning that you are positively stupid, so there is a sense of freedom inn since you are aware of what you are stupid and there is a sense of being positive since you laugh while stupid then some other sources are making you looking to something alive

but laugh other then this is nothing but you stupid and basta
so its sense of being positive is only of what it is necessary related to all other senses that are related to free existence truth life

so laughter is nothing on its own as a sense to truth at all

that is why when there is a serious matter involving existing true facs and living truth issues, there is no tears nor laughs of course only actions and focus

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by imans

I think the point is, There's is no point

We take everything so dam serious, our minds are either in YesterYear or some place in the future, or just on some stupid scenario we create in our minds that is rarely the outcome in reality. Be it work, money, bills, personal life, or even death. I am not saying laugh at dead people "Thats fing wrong" I am saying instead of being so dam serious and getting all upset about it, fing laugh man. If its a loved one you have lost, remember the good times you had remember that this is what they always wanted for you "To enjoy yourself and be yourself" Sure you are going to miss them, but you will feel closer too them if you let it out and laugh.

People are so caged up in a prison made by ones self, the video clip in the OP was a brilliant example. I know we are living in pretty crap times, but is punishing ourselves even more going to help. We live in the mind, our reality is nothing more than a thought, nobody sees the reality or the true beauty of it. Positive thinking attracts Positive things, Prove me wrong "It's the Holy Grail" The simpler you make it, the more you can do with this holy grail.

Don't believe me "Meditate and laugh" let me know what happens

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by NotAgain

what you accept would be always source of your life part, if you laugh about livings death you loved it means that death is gonna always be the source of your love
it is your freedom of course as aware free life

now talk for yourself please, people that i mean can be serious always clearly for serious matters while free because the fact that their seriousness is true they become objective realisator of what they are serious about so always free livings true for absolute positive life true
and not fake one beautiful by its forms and substance of a smile you invent
sorry that is nothing for us

new topics

top topics

join