It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greek Reporter for the Daily Telegraph Uk Sees UFO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   

FIRST a woman photographed strange flying discs descending on a busy Sydney street – now Daily Telegraph Online reporter Dora Tsavdaridis (foto) has told how she spotted a UFO while on a beach holiday.
Mother-of-two Fiona Hartigan captured the imagination of the nation after sunset snaps taken in Chipping North on Sunday were printed in the Daily Telegraph today.
“As I was about to take the picture this black object appeared and then it started to move,” she said.
“It started off about 800m away but it came closer – to about 400m – and then two other little round things appeared from this bright orange light above.
“There was no noise. It was calm and peaceful but it was very weird.”
And she’s not alone. Ms Tsavdaridis says she will never forget her own close encounter on the Greek island of Mykonos.

Greek Reporter sees UFO over beach

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I found this and I thought I would share it with you guys, its been a little slow lately in regards to UFO's e.t.c and as there have been a whole load of crap threads coming up on ATS lately I have been lying low. However, today I found this and...... What makes this interesting is that reporters are now coming out of the wood work and saying what they think about UFO's before now reporters were always reluctant to share their views on UFO's but it appears that things are changing.

Watch this space.

FSF

[edit on 27-3-2010 by franspeakfree]

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Here is her post from the Telegraph.

I am pretty sure I saw a UFO

By Daily Telegraph reporter Dora Tsavdaridis

I AM pretty sure I saw a UFO.

I am going out on a limb here, because the majority of my colleagues and probably the population, don’t believe in them. That’s why it’s taken me so long to come out with it. I hope I don’t regret this.

Trying to tell my so-called friends my story was hard enough, the jokes, the ridicule, so predictable, and it’s not like I’m a huge believer of UFOs, either way, I’m open to the belief, that I just don’t know if they’re real or not.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
This is typical of all too many sightings.

It was about the size of a star and it looked like it was as far away. At first I thought maybe it was a plane, but there were no blinking lights, just this one red light. Plus, it was too far away to be a plane.

It is not possible to know how far away a light in a dark sky is. But of course, it was too far away to be a plane.

She then says this:

At the time we thought it was most likely a comet or something similar but after looking into it, there were no reported comets that were visible to the human eye on that date. Plus I’ve seen a comet and they usually have a tail of some sort - this definitely didn’t.

Comets do not visibly move across the sky. If she every really had seen a comet she would know this. If they thought it was a comet at the time it shows that they really don't know much about what's up there.

We tried to take a photo but it was so dark around us, we couldn’t get a good shot - damn - this stuff is worth big bucks.

How does being surrounded by darkness prevent someone from taking a photograph of a light in the sky?

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Well if this is true, im glad a reporter actually stepped up. Its hard for them to speak out because they can get ridiculed and even lose there job sometimes, they're usually told to keep quiet, so this is pretty cool. Thanks for sharing!

new topics

top topics

join