It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Marine ready for killing Americans - Popular idea with the Left

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by NEWclearMind
I have never heard a marine use the word implore before. Just way too well written for a jarhead. It's probably just planted to put fear in people. By the way, before you bash me, I'm ex military and don't use that word either. I am also not implying marines are dumb, I'm just stating they don't sound like that.

Wow, great research skills you have there.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Man some people are nut cases. Those people at that site are the ones that are being targeted with this pyc-ops. Look at how hateful and delusional those people are. Then look at what the "Marine" said.

Honestly everybody take a step back and think for a second: "Who is more prone to committing acts of violence?"

There is already documented cases of Democratic operatives vandalizing their own party offices. If you want to believe it or not, there is a revolution brewing in this country, but its a communist revolution. Look at who the provocateurs are. How do you think those people at that site are going to react when the states refuse to go along with the health care bill, and if the Supreme Court strikes down the Health Care bill?

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
You know I just wanted to put my 2 cents in here regarding this Marine's stupid and ignorant remarks about a Civil War and shooting civilians.....
For one, WTF is he talking about defending the Constitution? WTF? I can't get over his statement. When you talk about defending the Constitution ( which is the number 1 priority ), you assume that you would defend the Constitution against individuals who were trying to remove the Consitution, those traitors who are attempting to remove your Consitutional rights and freedoms. So....mmmmmm.....who would those people be? This ( Im sorry to say ) Marine is a half wit who's brain size is
beyond microscopic. He wants to defend the Constitution by killing his fellow Americans who are truly fighting to restore the Constitution! Ya...really makes sense there....lololol......

Secondly....I wanted to comment on this Sarah Palin lead Tea Party deal......honsetly ...once I found out that the Tea Party was backing Sarah Palin ( who has been implicated in horrific levels of corruption in Alaska, in her dealings with former criminal governor Ted Stevens) , I automatically knew that this so-called tea party very well may have been infiltrated by the Feds at some point. The purpose of the Tea Paty may have possibly been to divide the " Freedom and Constitutionalist movement " that represents the REAL true change we all need to save this country. Wouldn't doubt that the Tea Party movement may have been facilitated by intelligence agencies....wow....the elite are pretty clever huh? Apparently not clever enough to fool the truly awakened....

[edit on 27-3-2010 by Viper73]

[edit on 27-3-2010 by Viper73]

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by RestingInPieces

I have never heard a marine use the word implore before. Just way too well written for a jarhead. It's probably just planted to put fear in people. By the way, before you bash me, I'm ex military and don't use that word either. I am also not implying marines are dumb, I'm just stating they don't sound like that.

Yup, probably not a whole lot of "research" put into that "post" but just some REAL LIFE EXPERIENCES... but I understand , if there is no "link" or BIG name behind his post to back him up, well living the life and giving his experience "don't count for nuttin"..

Oh, by the way, I am of the same "opinion" the way the "thread" was written, does not sound like a "True" Marine to me either, But for different reasons than just the use of "big words"... (lol Sorry all you "Leather knecks" I am an old Ranger, gotta pick on ya a bit)

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Tracked back what was cited in the OP to HERE

and from there a click to HERE, the update/rewrite.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I dont believe it will happen...however, if the theoretical event happened, where a fringe group of far right wing loons decided to milita up and start killing off or violently removing elected officals...then it would be a police action...if enough did it, and tried to do the whole succession thing, then it stands to reason that the military may be called in.

I imagine it would be initially treated as a police action still, deployed to break things up, but if they get shot at, they will have little problem laying waste to a man trying to kill them. The marine is correct...he took a oath to uphold the constitution and follow the chain of command. Enemys both foreign and domestic.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

Well he does make the point. I'm sure that all the armchair warmonger don't even realize what would be an actual civil war.

You think you have no rights now? Imagine in time of war, under curfew, the casulties, friends and family, houses, monuments destroyed. I'd like to see all your militias stand against the might of the US Army, the same armed forces you are now praising.

You're claiming that no country in the world can stand agasint the US Armed Forces so you really believe that a few untrained militias would resist more than few days. You have guns, they have artillery, airplanes, drones, intelligence, the rigth to do whatever they want, tanks, strykers and better guns. Plus you're outnumbered.

So do you really want revolution?

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I'm not really up to reading six pages right now, but I will say this.

In every armed conflict, there will always be at least two sides. And for every side, there will be soldiers willing to die because they believe so strongly that their side is the right one...

...But that doesn't mean there won't be just as many soldiers on the other side.

As for Mr. Marine, I think he needs to take a look at the numbers to see just who he's picking a fight with. Him and a few hundred thousand Marines versus 80 million registered gun owners. I don't care how well trained they are, the smart money is on the unspeakably, historically unprecedented massive hordes of freedom loving Americans.

What he fails to realize is that if a Civil War breaks out in America, it's highly unlikely that it will be the citizens declaring it. Most of the people who are ready for that sort of thing are waiting for the government to make the first move. Otherwise Civil War would already be upon us.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Hmm, kill your own people because of a pay cheque
Or because you were told to? Or because of a constitution thats already in taters from the very same people that employ you. Any way you put it your deranged

Your the reason why I would do the same to your kind. You think you can take care of things but you cant even stop your own from being killed as we speak, therefore you are a looser. I dont ride no camel......

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
It's a battle of "familiarites". You will naturally back, (and ultimately fight and/or die for) the "party" or team that seems to share the most similarities to what is aligned with each individuals' world view (not including those brainwashed or indoctrinated that are not/cannot choose for themselves any longer.) Obama is the Wheaties box (of change). He is a one sided baseball card that people that voted for him loved the photo and logo, but couldnt tell you one thing about the back of the card (stats/info). Palin is the soccer mom next door, psuedo-grassroots 'good ol apple pie' barbie doll that could. McCain is the hoo-rah p.o.w. G.I. JOE that survived tourture and vets can relate to his military service. Hillary Clinton is the "pants of the house" independent woman that is a pioneer of womens' ability to compete with men. Do you remember: her housepet Bill Clinton was the "cool" guy that played saxaphone and smoked pot. George Bush was the regular-guy texas coke party alchoholic that you could "relate" to because he had human qualities like says stupid things and embarrasses himself often. His father George H.W. Bush was the ambitious business man with a law inforcement history. Reagan was like the old whiteguy grand-dad that took you fishing. They have every type of concievable muppet you can possibly relate to. If you are a movie buff, they might try to align Schwartzenegger as a president. They also have a variety of religious candidates as well. Now tell me : who will you die for?? whats your favorite flavor?

*typo, and I just wanted to footnote that reagan was an actor and that was a good way to sell him to the people, he was already familiar.

[edit on 28-3-2010 by 12.13.2012]

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
"But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security."

Please stand down "marine".

You will face danger in front and from behind.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Get real, our troups cant even take care of the war they are in now in the middle east. How do you think they would handle one here??
I am sure there are blind followers of the corrupt government who would shoot americans, after all that is what happened in the cival war.
Lets not get ahead of ourselves, but be prepared for anything.
Read ----UNINTENDED CONSQUENCES BY JOHN ROSS---

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by SideWynder

Originally posted by RestingInPieces

Yup, probably not a whole lot of "research" put into that "post" but just some REAL LIFE EXPERIENCES... but I understand , if there is no "link" or BIG name behind his post to back him up, well living the life and giving his experience "don't count for nuttin"..

Oh, by the way, I am of the same "opinion" the way the "thread" was written, does not sound like a "True" Marine to me either, But for different reasons than just the use of "big words"... (lol Sorry all you "Leather knecks" I am an old Ranger, gotta pick on ya a bit)

Hey, I'm just saying he "cracked" the "case" there when he used his "real life" experience as "evidence" to come to the "conclusion" that it couldn't possibly have been a "real Marine" based on the fact that he used the word "implore".

By the way, from MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE you sound like one of those guys who are/have been attached to a ranger battalion. It doesn't make you a ranger.

I think I was talking to you at the bar last week, as a matter of fact

DID I CRACK THE CASE?

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
"The moment you attack the constitution, you're now enemies of that constitution. And I swore to defend and support and if necessary give my life for that Constitution and utilize every tool, technique, and weapon at my disposal to do so."

Enemies of the Constitution? So when are you planning to attack CONgress? The White House?

You may have sworn an oath to the Constitution but in practice you're saying that you would defend TYRANNY! Shooting at American CITIZENS who are trying to recover their country from an occuping enemy is not allegance to the Constitution!

You sound like a real jack-boot, dude. Sad that you're so easily manipulated.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
stop crackin each others cases and lets get back on topic, this is serious business

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Does anyone have the original text of the marine's opinion? It was deleted from newsvine.

I can't speak for the marine but I can speak for myself.

I will be blunt and honest.

If a group of Americans attack government buildings and employees, they will be endangering the lives of innocent civilians.

Collateral damage isn't an excuse.

If people endanger the lives of innocent people, I will do everything in my power to protect the innocent.

If the economy collapses and hyperinflation sets in, meaning we have to set up distribution sites and issue out electronic ration cards, we will protect those sites and the lines of people seeking aid.

If a group of Americans attack those sites, I will do everything in my power to protect the innocent people that were waiting in lines to get aid.

People have to understand if you endanger lives of innocent Americans, we are going to do everything in our power to protect them.

That said, to have a just revolution, you can never be the aggressors. You cannot draw first blood. The founding fathers did not want violence. It was something they had no choice in.

These people calling for blood are nothing like the founders. Standing up for the US Constitution means acting with honor and virtue. It means willing to be a martyr for liberty.

If the blood of the innocent is shed, the military will stand to protect the innocent. Your cause must be just. You must not rise up as an angry mob without reason or mercy. If people act like rabid dogs, they will be put down like rabid dogs.

True patriots will understand the meaning of selfless sacrifice. Stand by your principles in the face of tyranny and do not give into bloodlust. True patriots will act with honor, virtue, reason, and mercy.

Keep this in mind in the coming years as our great republic endures many trials and tribulations. Stay true to yourselves and each other as we endure the coming struggles and hardships.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by desert

Thank you for that link.

His clarification was exactly what I suspected. People took his message out of context.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
A Soldiers OATH put into Practice. Tea party VS. The Government

Who's who?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

I thought about everything you said, but you are going to have to take into account: during wartime or disaster, there is an increase in looting rapes and murders. We have alot to learn from Hurricanes Katrina, in a way. The military may fire on people in an area being looted and people that werent looting will be killed. There is no real way to pick apart the looters/rapist/killers from the innocents in a big batch of chaos. Now, imagine it on a larger scale.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

I can look around for a copy, but HERE and HERE are the author and his rewrite.

[edit on 28-3-2010 by desert]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join