It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Marine ready for killing Americans - Popular idea with the Left

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I hate posts like these... we jar heads already got a bad rep and you manage to find some nut job claiming he's ready for civil war...

Good job buddy showing casing the crazies and giving credence to their rants. Next you'll be showing up at Charles Manson's next parole hearing demand his release so the chaos can begin...

Ya really want to know if a Marine would turn his rifle on a civilian? Yeah in half a heartbeat... the minute some wacko threatens an innocent he's toast!

[edit on 27-3-2010 by DaddyBare]

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Tomis_Nexis

oh i agree that the media is pushing the race issue. i am not arguing that in the least. i am saying that for me, and many that i talk to daily, it is not about race.

i was so excited that america had taken that leap forward, it is simply so unfortunate that we took that step with this faux patriot. i only wish that it had been someone who could succeed and make a true change and do for the will of the people not against.

where are our open debates?
where are our c-span shows?
what happened to 5 days for all of america to read the bill before signing?
what happened to bi-partisnship?

its not about race, its about ability.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by wx4caster

You and I both now that no matter the President, they never keep all there promises. So what's so new about this guy that's different from the rest? Nothing, you Americans got your HC and you want more, well, I'll bet he wishes he could do more, same how the US citizens should be patient, instead of being a**holes (not you, you type and speak like a normal person).

Just because he's different doesn't mean you can hound him to change everything that the past couldn't do. You want to bash a Prez, bash Clinton for never taking responsibility and lying to the government and the people, bash Bush for being a retard and thinking we were too.

[edit on 27-3-2010 by Tomis_Nexis]

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I’m a Marine, and in Afghanistan as we speak. I don’t know who this joker is that said he would act against Americans except that he is some nut job who hasn’t got a clue. I’d like to meet him and have a talk.
But I don’t know any Marines who would act against the American people.
I’m an Oath Keeper too!!

[edit on 27-3-2010 by Steve8511]

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by wx4caster

where are our open debates?

Health care summit?

where are our c-span shows?

You can watch the house and senate on C-span anytime you want.

what happened to 5 days for all of america to read the bill before signing?

The bill was available for over 3 months to the public...how much longer do you want?

what happened to bi-partisnship?

That was tried...it was refused.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I was an active Navy Seal until 1998 (Hooyah Frogmen!!), and regardless of what this "Marine" claims/says, there are simply far too many armed citizens for the military to defeat them on the streets w/o breaking into nationwide warfare.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

Your post is valid for the point I think your making.

If I'm wrong, let me know.

I think this "marine" is a bogus individual trying to start crap.

The real story brought to us is the loonies on the Left of Left. The fact that they cheer this "wanabe" is distressing to say the least.

I FIRMLY believe that the military (Mostly anyway) will not fire on civilians in a uprising. Remember, they are citizens with families as well. The same goes for the Police.

I , like most of you i'm sure, have friends in both. You know the quality of these people that put their butts on the line every day. Every time they write a ticket, that could be the last second on this Earth....and they still serve us.

I still dont like tickets though
!

Watch out for the Bolsheviks led by Washington. thats where the danger lies.

Thanks for the post! Good stuff

sandf

[edit on 27/3/10 by felonius]

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
For all of the Armed Service folk that have posted....

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE! I have a little something for ANYONE that bad mouths you guys!

Our parents generation did it to the guys coming back from Nam....IT AINT HAPPENIN AGAIN ON MY WATCH!

WE GOT YOUR SIX!

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Tomis_Nexis

Put on CNN and see what their saying about the MARINE. What Marine?
The one ready for killing Americans.
It's a popular idea with the left.

[edit on 27-3-2010 by Donny 4 million]

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
If their is a civil war the military will fracture, for the status quo and for the constitution.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Ladies and gentlement, what we have here is a failure to communicate!

This "Marine", and I put that in quotes because I have serious doubts that he is, is a sick minority among the lot, I can assure you. I have two cousins, active duty, one an officer, in the Marines and I have had a great deal of conversation with them on the matter over the past few years. For the most part, the Marines are sick and tired of being sent into FUBAR for no good reason and watching their brothers die with their hands tied behind their backs. Don't believe for even a second that they would follow illegal orders and start offing Americans because Obama told them to! No, I believe the majority are awaiting the opportunity to do just the opposite - restore the Republic!

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
This is the type of Marine I support,in fact I'm a campaign donor.

"The founders of this country blessed us with a system through which all debates can be settled peacefully, through the ballot box. Let us honor them and our Constitution by keeping our discourse civil, lobbying our representatives respectfully, and seeking change by changing hearts and minds through inspiration, not fear." Adam Kokesh

kokeshforcongress.com...

[edit on 3/27/10 by nickoli]

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miraj
reply to post by harrytuttle

Seems to me, you missed his point.

He's telling people not to be stupid.. And that war won't be a romantic thing, it will be cold, desperate, bloody and in the end won't fix anything.

He's saying these things to people that call for civil war. Not to people just trying to abide by the constitution. I don't know if a Marine wrote this, but people should take his words with serious-ness.

EXACTLY! These people are being unconstitional calling for the murder of the president and secession from the union. This is treasonous and to say that it's supporting the constitution if a lie.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SyphonX
The marine sounds like a worthless piece of sh!t, to be totally honest. Real sick bastard who should get his face caved in with a bat.

Talking about "dragging your dead child behind you", etc. Seriously, that is ridiculously disgusting behavior. Why is he even thinking about this?

[edit on 27-3-2010 by SyphonX]

Because that is the reality of war, and like a true marine is being very blunt with his words and telling it how it is. He is making a call for stupid d!ckhead conservatives to stop calling for civil war, revolution etc. just because there's 31 million people that HAVE to PAY for healthcare now. Oh yeah and because the president is black.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Americans kill Americans every day. We call them Law Enforcement Officers, or our Justice system, or even criminals. If there was indeed a force, any force, that was fighting against the current regime, then yes, the military would be there to defend against such revolutionaries. The military would still be defending the constitution, be it the current interpretation of such.

Killing an American that takes up arms against an established form of Government would be considered criminal behavior, and they would also no longer be considered an innocent civilian. On another level it could be considered a terrorist act and dealt with accordingly.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJM8507
Killing an American that takes up arms against an established form of Government would be considered criminal behavior, and they would also no longer be considered an innocent civilian. On another level it could be considered a terrorist act and dealt with accordingly.

Our first Independence Day wasn't won through words
neither will our second

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by nickoli

I can understand not being happy about being called a teabagger but as someone that ran with Ron Paul had a group lunch with him at Versailles in Miami when he came to Florida and supported his campaign, I have to say that that is what you will deal with when you run with people who think Sara Palin is the answer.

What some of the true patriots don't understand is that a lot of the teaparty would not have a care if it was a republican in the White House.

People who kept their mouths shut while GWB was in office are a bunch of teabaggers if you ask me.

Their overwhelming silence brought us to where we are at today.

Fox news is also not fooling me either, I would have Justice look at them.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Let's pray to God that will never be necessary. I also took an oath to defend the constitution of the United States against all enemies, both foreign and domestic; but to fire on American citizens must require a situation that includes a total break down of our political, socioeconomic, law enforcement and moral principles. Let us have more faith in the leaders of our nation, including the military. I hope we may avert any internal uprising that would subject our citizens to more pain, that they do not deserve.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join