It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Marine ready for killing Americans - Popular idea with the Left

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Think Hardin Montana.
I haven't been back to that thread or looked into Blackwater or whatever it is today.
If it is true that larger numbers of EU nationals and other foreign ex- enemy troops are
being trained for use here in the States--- then that would be the way for Sammy to put a hurtin on anyone willing to defend themselves against the Commie left.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
give me liberty or give me death.

that has been said before and rings oddly true today.

the current government cannot survive a sustained internal conflict, there is not enough money, and they are screwing the very people that they would call on to supress the people.

I am military, i have been in the navy since Jan 2001, this new healthcare bill means less money out of my pocket, but i dont get any better healthcare. i still have tricare. i still have free doctor visits and meds. i just pay more out of pocket.

i dont know of a single person in my command that would shoot american civilians, no matter where the order comes from. period. and if this government thinks that they are gonna be able to rely on that happening, they are going to be sorely and sadly mistaken once push comes to shove.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
The Marines statement should not surprise anyone, but if it is to indicate that when the time comes he will obey his orders to kill Americans with impunity, then it should also be good to also know that there will be those not intimidated by barking dogs and will in fact shoot that barking dog with equal impunity.

In fact when that Marine begins his job of killing Americans one sunny day, he will find someone like myself sooner than later that will show him the ill of his ways. In fact, when the SHTF, those that understand what I speak of will not wait for the Marine killer bots to come and knock down the door and being killing whomever he finds.

In fact when the SHTF, there will be those that will go hunting for the Marine and his kind. He and his kind will be hunted by those that know how to hunt humans and know what to do when they find them. Being a Marine wont mean a thing to those that hunt for survival. It certainly wont dissuade them from going hunting for fresh Marines when the time comes.

Not everyone is going to be cowering in the corner crying please don't kill me Mr. Government man....please don't kill me or my family!! We are unarmed and never hurt anyone...huh..wait, wait...No.NO.

Well, I can say that when the SHTF, those Marines, or Blackwater Security or even Wakenhut hired security mercenaries that come shooting will be met with something called an American "Reckoning" and since it wont be like in Hollywood, the Marine will be getting ready to go out to kill Americans one day and when he least expects it, someone will show him the doorway to hell with a finely placed bullet to the head from about 375-500 meters away. Afterwords his co-killers will meet their similar fate and this will go on till the enemy if vanquished, decimated or rendered ineffective.

Marines and other mercenary types that boast of being willing to carry out orders to kill Americans are exactly what will be dealt with first and foremost by those that have an understanding of just what type of evil, cold hearted soulless person they truly are.

Sooner or later, those that went killing because of stupid orders will be accountable for their actions and on that day, a firing squad would be most merciful, but in my military mind an evil soldier needs to die at the hands of a just and righteous soldier on the battlefield of life. God decides who lives and who dies on every battlefield and when righteousness prevails, God prevails.

Only in such a way can the clarity that comes from meeting ones enemy on the battle field of life be used to benefit those committed to freedom and defeating those that would take our freedom and our lives with no concern for morality or humanity.

Marines with the so called "Nazi SS guts" to kill Americans are going to find Americans with the guts to kill back and that is no boast. What the sleeping giant is awakened and made to respond to evil actions, those Marines that have come to get some will indeed get something back, because any Marine that would shoot women, children and those incapable of defending themselves deserves what they eventually will get in spades. They will receive the Key to Hell and it will be delivered between the eyes with a suddenness that I cannot describe by someone who didn't need to boast but knew exactly what needed to be done.

Thanks for the posting.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donny 4 million
If it is true that larger numbers of EU nationals and other foreign ex- enemy troops are
being trained for use here in the States--- then that would be the way for Sammy to put a hurtin on anyone willing to defend themselves against the Commie left.

let me see
US Military hires ex-KGB, Serb, Chechs, to kill
American Citizens
I wonder what Eisenhower would think of that????
or better yet
I wonder what George Washington would think of that ???
since if he was still alive, he'd be on the front line
of Revolutionaries, errrrr Patriots, errrrr terrorists
whatever the classification.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Lets not go overboard here, and the scenario described by the "so called," Marine is way off by even modest estimates. The US is nowhere near the wanton carnage brought on before a civil war or revolution. However, God forbid if something of the sort is to occur there will be loyalists among the military to the current regime at the time, and people loyal to whatever following is adhered by the opposition.

We saw that with Benedict Arnold and his trysts with the British, and many US Army generals in the south siding with the Confederacy. So, you can bet that the command structure in the military will be splintered to a large degree as it was with the conflicts listed above and others from history. Civil war and revolution are very messy affairs and the loss of life is catastrophic. We can only hope sound minds prevail before it comes to that.

However, with this recent passage of Healthcare and the bailouts, something wicked may be on the horizon, especially, when the taxes and inflation kicks in to handle government's astronomical spending. Lets hope a diplomatic solution can be reached, because if the unthinkable is considered it will be violence unseen since the US Civil War with families fighting and killing each other for a political ideology. This phantom marine is just another attempt by the PTB to keep us divided when we should be coming together as a whole for the greater good and solvency of the country. Make no mistake at the rate government is going, it could very well be the corrosion from within that plagued and dismantled another great civilization from the past which was Rome.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

The article is a threat of violence which injects an approval message that it's okay for the U.S. Military to go to war with it's own citizens.

If a group of American start killing other American citizens for political reasons...I fully expect the military to step in and put them down.

Why is this not okay...they are supposed to protect us from all threats...foreign and DOMESTIC....correct???

I a group decides they want to declare CIVIL WAR on the united states...I fully expect the UNITED STATES military to fight back.

Why are you surprised by this or think it is wrong???

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Funny.

If someone claims to be military and writes something that's anti-military, or anti-government, everyone here on ATS believes him.

Yet, if someone claims to be military and writes something that's pro-military, or pro-government, he's called a liar or doubted.

And the Oath Keepers? Freakin' moonbats.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
The "marine" in the op needs a serious education,as I contemplate his words the anger inside grows. The thoughts that enter my mind are not fit for ats. To the previous two posters who truely do represent our fine men in uniform I would like to personally thank you for your service. I would also as a citizen and member of several patriotic groups like to say that I nor anyone that I know would ever take up arms against our brothers in arms. United we stand divided we fall.

[edit on 3/27/10 by nickoli]

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

The article is a threat of violence which injects an approval message that it's okay for the U.S. Military to go to war with it's own citizens.

If a group of American start killing other American citizens for political reasons...I fully expect the military to step in and put them down.

Why is this not okay...they are supposed to protect us from all threats...foreign and DOMESTIC....correct???

I a group decides they want to declare CIVIL WAR on the united states...I fully expect the UNITED STATES military to fight back.

Why are you surprised by this or think it is wrong???

thats right, enemies foriegn and demestic. we are to protect the constitution.

so in the case that the constitution is being destroyed and the political representatives are not doing anything about it, where does that leave us?

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
If this IDIOT is a marine it is most likely he is a typist in the supply room. More likely the corps never let him in or he washed out of boot.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
This is strictly propaganda to try to soften up the opposition. The US military can't even control Iraq after ten years, which is, what, the size of California? Hell, there's a bunch of LA gangbangers who are better armed than the Iraqis. I bet the US military couldn't even control LA, let alone the whole country! Who are they kidding?

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle
reply to post by Miraj

Oh, I got his point, but you missed the entire point.

The entire point is that if HE is so concerned with the hell of war, then it is HE who should DISOBEY the ILLEGAL ORDERS of his superiors to attack Americans.

Obviously he is a blood thirsty psychopath if he is excited enough about killing American men, women, and children (did you read his quote?) so much so that he's willing to twist his murderous urges into a duty of his oath to protect the US Constitution?!?

F#$% that guy.

I think he wants to prevent it from getting there. Fixing things politically is not easy, and will probably never be accomplished. But starting a war over politics is just absurd. If there were actual reasons to start a war, then that is understandable. But we are not there yet, and I don't think we will be.

I read his quote explaining how things would be, with mortars and jets bombing you. To me it seems that he is trying to discourage just starting a civil war.

I'm not saying hes entirely right or proper, but some of his words should be given serious consideration.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by wx4caster

thats right, enemies foriegn and demestic. we are to protect the constitution.

so in the case that the constitution is being destroyed and the political representatives are not doing anything about it, where does that leave us?

And who makes that interpretation that they are destroying the constitution??? You???

If and when the day comes that the Supreme Court...who is the official branch to interpret the constitution and the constitutionality of laws...makes a ruling and it is ignored by the other branches of government...then be my guest a protectin it as you see fit.

But that hasn't happened...so all this talk about revolution has no constitutional basis. If there was a civil war now...it would be a threat to the constitution because they would have no constitutional backing for their uprising.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
If that Marine had actually read the Constitution he supposedly swore an oath to he would be in Washington DC right now with his fellow marines arresting the treasonous bastards who have overthrown it. Apparently he does not know that teh Constituion states all political power is inherent in the people and even the UCMJ states the military is subject to the civil authority which is we the people.

Having said that this reads like a propaganda piece with the vivid descriptions of warfare designed to strike fear into anyone who might resist tyranny. Also to cause a rift between civilians and military.

Indeed there are men and women in the military who will fire in Americans and there are those who will not. So either way it will be hell on earth but as the saying goes better to die on your feet then live on your knees.

Oh and someone needs to remind that marine that if he ever fires on Americans he will be fighting veterans too who have the same or better training as he does and know his weaknesses and how to exploit them. Not peasants in robes with AK's who have little clue about tactics. And not all his fellow marines feel the same way he does

[edit on 27-3-2010 by hawkiye]

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

yeah, i read about that mindset when i was in history class. those individuals who sided with the king because the colonists were commiting violent acts of treason against the crown.

what part of "we hold these truths to be self evident" when reading the declaration do you not understand?

if we had let the kings courtsmen interpret laws for us in the 1700s we would still be an enlish nation paying taxes to the crown.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   

What do you except the military to do if there's an armed revolution within it's own country?

You think they're just going to sit back?

You think if an armed brigade of loony citizens marches up to the white house and opens fire that the army isn't going to show up and shoot these people? Who cares if they're citizens at that point.

These people who want a revolution, I believe just want any excuse to shoot, shoot at our cops, shoot at anyone that doesn't agree with there ideals, hell you're no better than the freaking insurgents in Iraq, think about that now!

Wasting my time.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Several points:
1) All civil wars are bad as it sets families against each other, brother fighting brother, father fighting child.
2) The marine is correct in some aspects, as I believe that if there was a civil war, and it required the military to move in, they would be forced to use the tactics and equipment at their disposal, however, I also believe that it would force those in the military to make a personal choice, and there would be those who would go to the other side, taking manpower, know how and equipment with them in such a battle.
I do believe that it would destroy some communities and lay ruin to the country that it would take time to restore and heal. Calls for war and violence is easy, but no one ever thinks of the consequences and what to do after such has happened. There are many countries where civil war has broken out and the aftermath was just as bad as the fighting.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
If this marine is ready to execute his fellow citizens he'd better be ready to die. His statements are setting up an ugly precedent of brain washing type cases. Obama may very well have his "Manchurian Candidates" but, if they come out to play they will lose.

[edit on 10-04-08 by Beach Bum]

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
That Marine is in idiot.
He is a brainwashed follower.
He is an obedient dog.
He is a cow following the rest of the herd.

So he is going to fight for his country against his country?
Doesn't he realize that if he is fighting his own country he is on the wrong side.

It is people like this that keep our world in constant war and make life an everyday struggle for some.

Would he kill his whole family if they didn’t agree with the U.S. rulings and changed sides opposite of him? You know what, he probably would because he is a brainwashed pawn.

I really hope all soldiers aren't as dumb as this.

[edit on 27-3-2010 by tooo many pills]

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I actually agree with the marine when he says people who actually WANT a violent uprising should really stop and think about it first. You will be taking on the US MILITARY, the greatest war machine in the world, on their own soil! You will lose, and die, for nothing. Yeah, go have your civil war, I dont want any part of it.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join