It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012/Microchips/Sun gods/And How To Make a Difference!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
This is a really hard topic, to bring together and even coordinate a title for. There is a very strong correlation between current events, including microchips, and the catastrophe that may or may not be coming near that exact date. For the Mayan Calendar is not accurately linked to the Gregorian. In addition to this, there are numerous clues given, but they're very coded. 10/10 for example, or 11/11. Well since 11 is so closely related to the sun, why not then 11/11/11 for that matter! You see its all coded. And yet there is nothing more important than examining this issue, and the truth that we can find in ancient records, including carvings of people with no vested interest. Its not like they have a reason to hide the truth, and keep people from discovering the full extent of their underground dumbs and bases. If we only knew what they have done with countless trillions of tax dollars that simply disappeared, and other monies procurred through illegal means, we could be a problem for them. Before they would have us discover these bases, and possibly take action enmasse, they would depopualte with nuclear/bacteriological warfare! This is very serious for them, their sorry asses are of far more importance than billions of lives. They argue this is suvivial of the fittest, and other such rationalizations that are unfortunately karmic for them as well and the future of the next generation.

There are many ways of researching, viewing and studying the events around a cycle's ending, some are simply timelines, factual provable, reported events, and some are speculative. They involve metaphysics and our understandings of our natures, the cosmos, and our belief system. This thread is about pulling both these things together for what we are going to face is a combination of this, especially from the mystery school leaders who have gone to great lengths, following a blueprint for what they're doing currently.

Microchips, are all apart of their end time plans, and not for the reason we think either. This is going to bring forth the actual real evidence we have, and records from on old, including supporting current timeline of events from the leaders to suggest something very significant is being prepared for. But its also going to look at, what the link between their strange behaviors, their mystery school blueprint, microchips, the apocolypse horse sculpture at the Colorado, International Airport, the coding in our language and religions, and sun gods all have in common.

As well, I really want to emphasize more than awareness, but a look at who we are in nature, what we can do about this cycle, how we prepare for the worst, and expect the best, and pull in our Highest Good!

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
This site is one of the best currently in that it has a collection of factual timelines, both in terms of past artifacts, and information concerning history, but also, current timelines, the political soup of events that have unfolded, primarily since the 80s that have sent shock waves through the world much of the time.

So, even without speculations and view points/philosophies, this is a really good site. His research is presented in both video form, which is a good overview, but its the written record where all the documents and pictures are, that speaks strongly of the timeline.

the-rabbits-hole.com...

Stunning pictures of the Norway Spiral:
www.the-rabbits-hole.com...

Next page, stunning pictorgraphs, carvings of the cycle or cataclysm from roughly 3600 years ago around the world, with many being located along the west coast of North America and South America, and "Spirals".

Note, the globe at the bottom of the page shows, the locations of where these carvings are found. Really important information. These are the safe areas!

If you are living in areas not depicted clearly, please search online for the location of such carvings in your area!

This is the timeline of events that we really should pay attention to. They are compelling in their implications.

For an overview on them, the videos are really good, they go into each of the categories and highlight the key areas of importance to establish a really good overall picture.

The initial section The Discovery, covers the numbers of releases in the media of their search for Nemesis,the twin sun or what they suspected may be a smaller dwarf star (as they are common) based on the anomalies found in the outer planets of our system. And the articles published until 1987, where they surprisingly stopped
depicted various related findings!

I consider these important and will quote from a few:

Astronomy Magazine
Search for the Tenth Planet
Dec 1981

Astronomers are readying telescopes to probe the outer reaches of our solar system for an elusive planet much larger than Earth. Its existence would explain a 160-year-old mystery. ... The pull exerted by its gravity would account for a wobble in Uranus' orbit that was first detected in 1821 by a French astronomer, Alexis Bouvard...

His team also presumes that, like Pluto's, the plane of the undiscovered body's orbit is tilted with respect to that of most other planets, and that its path around the Sun is highly elliptical.

Newsweek: Does the Sun Have a Dark Companion?
June 28 1982

Launched on January 25, 1983, its mission lasted ten months. The telescope was a joint project of the United States (NASA), the Netherlands (NIVR), and the United Kingdom (SERC)....

It discovered about 350,000 sources, many of which are still awaiting identification. About 75,000 of those are believed to be starburst galaxies, still enduring their star-formation stage. Many other sources are normal stars with disks of dust around them, possibly the early stage of a planetary system formation...

The observatory also made headlines briefly with the discovery of an "unknown object" that was at first described as "possibly as large as the giant planet Jupiter and possibly so close to Earth that it would be part of this solar system.

New York Times
January 30, 1983

Recent calculations by the United States Naval Observatory have confirmed the orbital perturbation exhibited by Uranus and Neptune, which Dr. Thomas C. Van Flandern, an astronomer at the observatory, says could be explained by “a single undiscovered planet.” He and a colleague, Dr. Robert Harrington, calculate that the 10th planet should be two to five times more massive than Earth and have a highly elliptical orbit that takes it some 5 billion miles beyond that of Pluto – hardly next-door but still within the gravitational influence of the Sun.....

More credence was given to the hypothesis that a “brown dwarf” star accounts for the mysterious force. This is the informal name astronomers give to celestial bodies that were not massive enough for their thermonuclear furnaces to ignite; perhaps like the huge planet Jupiter, they just missed being self-illuminating stars.

Most stars are paired, so it is not unreasonable to suggest that the Sun has a dim companion.

By Thomas O'Toole, Washington Post Staff Writer
Friday, December 30, 1983 ; Page A1

A heavenly body possibly as large as the giant planet Jupiter and possibly so close to Earth that it would be part of this solar system has been found in the direction of the constellation Orion by an orbiting telescope aboard the U.S. infrared astronomical satellite.

So mysterious is the object that astronomers do not know if it is a planet, a giant comet, a nearby "protostar" that never got hot enough to become a star, a distant galaxy so young that it is still in the process of forming its first stars or a galaxy so shrouded in dust that none of the light cast by its stars ever gets through. ...

....as close to Earth as 50 billion miles.

...."If it is really that close, it would be a part of our solar system," said Dr. James Houck of Cornell University's Center for Radio Physics and Space Research and a member of the IRAS science team. "If it is that close, I don't know how the world's planetary scientists would even begin to classify it." ....

Whatever it is, Houck said, the mystery body is so cold its temperature is no more than 40 degrees above "absolute" zero, which is 456 degrees Fahrenheit below zero. The telescope aboard IRAS is cooled so low and is so sensitive it can "see" objects in the heavens that are only 20 degrees above absolute zero. (A Brown Dwarf!)

New Science and Intervention Enclopedia.

An actual photograph from Pioneer 10, that had just left our solar system of a "dead" star, and a new planet. Distance, and speed of travel in terms of time will be given by Luca's notes at the bottom:

50 BILLION AT 240,000 MPH = 23.5 YEARS
4.7 BILLION AT 20,000 MPH = 27 YEARS
OUR SUN WHIPS BY 486,000 MPH THROUGH THE GALAXY
THE EARTH TRAVELS AT 67,000 MPH AROUND THE SUN.

...It shows the Earth, the Sun, a dead star (at 50 billion miles or 538 AU) and a tenth planet (at 4.7 billion miles or 50 AU).

Lots more to come.

[edit on 27-3-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Ever considered the possibility that everything you've ever read about 2012 is hype?

What would you do on Jan 1st, 2013 when the sun's still rising and the world's still turning just as it did on 21/12/12?

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
The truth is scary. Scarier then any fiction.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish
reply to post by mystiq

Ever considered the possibility that everything you've ever read about 2012 is hype?

What would you do on Jan 1st, 2013 when the sun's still rising and the world's still turning just as it did on 21/12/12?

Well, you obviously didn't click into the links I have so far provided. The proof is overwhelming.

This thread is going to be a bit labor intensive, because its on a connecting dots theory, that I know is the truth. So the beginning section will be showing some strong evidence, later as I remember and find, some good videos and supporting evidence. Then I have to bring up the title, which is the actual link between microchips and 2012 or end of cycle, and sun gods, and the mystery school boys plotting all of this as their extra karmic plans (which are going only prove karmic for themselves!). They're being lied to by those they're contracted to.

However, in this beginning section, look at the links. Ask yourself, did the indigenous people who carved those pictorgraphs depicting spirals, cosmic events, goats, mountains, ladders and other signs to climb high, waves, destruction, dead fish, all along the west coast of the Americas, in high mountainous areas, and throughout the world, have something they wanted to slant, where they merely carried away by hype?

How about the ancient records, Egypt, Greece, China, Maya, Incas, Hopis, and numerous numerous others? How about that these records support the time period of major events and the carbon dating of the pictoral carvings, of events in cycles every 3600-3800 years? And these coordinate with frozen ice core samples. Do they have any vested interests like NASA, our leaders, our current crop of corporate sponsored scientists?

Who you gonna trust, the real records and ancient peoples attempts to record events, or the creeps running things now? Speaking of exploring some of those ancient records, thats coming up next!

I know who I believe, and its the most logical choice. Its also what tptb believe and why they go to such great lengths to finish their underground dragon lair, dumbs!

The evidence in right in front of our faces, there is no excuse for not seeing.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Unity_99, I asked these questions to ET_MAN but I think I could ask them here too and they fit with this thread as well.

1. Ultimately, is the purpose of being incarnated on Earth is to show others who they are?

2. Is there really no such thing as "Good guys" and "Bad guys" in the big picture?

3. Is worrying about the future (like 2012) counterproductive to why we are here?

4. Is being focused on yourself individually more important right now than focusing collectively on humanity?

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I do not want to comment on the 2012 stuff, but I would like to comment on that photo you linked.

Thanks for sharing that old photo with me, as I am quite amused by the honesty of it all.

How did they determine the distances of these two bodies? 4.7 billion seems pretty exact.

What are they just guesses or do they actually know something and are hiding it???

But why would they HIDE the existence of a Planet or dead star??

It doesn't make any sense at all.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   

. . .there are numerous clues given, but they're very coded. 10/10 for example, or 11/11. Well since 11 is so closely related to the sun, why not then 11/11/11 for that matter! You see its all coded.

How did you get to the point where this sort of stuff is evidence of a doomsday timeline? Why not 11/11/11? Why not tomorrow? Why not this afternoon? Why - if we're going to just interpret anything we want as evidence for whatever we want - don't we just say that the world isn't going to end anytime soon? Clearly you're just choosing to believe whatever you want, you've made nothing into something of monumental importance.

How is 11/11/11 coded? The fact that we use the same system of digits for months days and years is part of the conspiracy? You think the people who developed the gregorian calendar incorporated a code into it? Do you imbue literally everything that you observe with arbitrary meaning, so that it fits into this master plan?

Here's the problem with this whole game you're playing: You're claiming that these things are evidence of the approaching apocalypse, but no one has ever been around for an apocalypse and lived to tell about it before, so it is literally impossible in principal to know what evidence of an approaching doomsday looks like.

Certainly we don't have any scientific evidence that some major catastrophe will take place in the near future, so you only have this mystical stuff to go on. The problem with the mystical stuff is that you can make whatever you want of it. It could be evidence for an upcoming apocalypse just as easily as it could be evidence that God is communicating to you personally through synchronicities which you find meaningful. The reality is that the mystical stuff is evidence of nothing.

If it has predictive power, use it to predict something specific in the near future. Then the whole matter will be settled and you'd be right. The problem is that if any of this mystical nonsense ever had any predictive power, someone at some point in history would have actually made a correct prediction based on this stuff.

Reality doesn't work mystically. It works according to physics. That's why science constantly makes successful prediction based on equations and testable theories, and it's why we've been able to develope so much technology based on those theories and predictions. Mysticism has been around for a hundred thousand years and they've never accomplished anything, not even one correct specific prediction. Let alone any coherent explanation of reality that cannot be easily modified to account for every observation. That's because mystical things just don't happen in reality. Physical things do. The reason that you have to site astronomy papers from 25 years ago is because since then they've ruled out the planet X nonsense.

You shouldn't selectively cite the outdated science that agrees with you while totally ignoring all of modern science which disputes your claims and your methods. The halmark of a bad theory is that it does not make specific predictions, and that it can be easily modified to account for literally any new data. These theories are useless because they don't make any specific claims, and they cannot be proven right or wrong because no matter what happens the events will be interpreted in such a way that they are in agreement with the theory. What even is your prediction? That something of significance will happen sometime over the next several years? Good one. I agree with that, but it has absolutely nothing to do with your "evidence." Important stuff happens all the time, and in any period of several years you're going to be able to find something of substantially importance. How much do you want to bet that if anything of major global significance happens in the next three years, you'll say that that event is what you were predicting all along?

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Didn’t NASA just release something talking about a brown dwarf in our solar system that might be pelting asteroids at the earth’s direction?

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by OnceReturned

Its going to take some time to link sites, and post evidence in the history section, hours probably.
This is a thread I was putting off! Its harder to do concerning the way I want to do it which is to establish the records that exist for these events, and at then bring in the coding. Its everywhere and very significant. And this wouldn't reflect my own knowledge, insight, experiences if I was not creating this for awareness, so that we can start to prepare, prepare for the worst, but.....draw in the best with all the metaphysics, love and connections to our Source, Higher Self, and those who will help.

This going to be putting forth the evidence or real records and the timelines are posted above that connect, but its also going to do my own insight/philosphy and speculation based on real information I've been directed to, that is also based on real information and an evidence, timeline by various researchers. Big job!

I've been told that you can mention the astroid/comet/cylces/pole reversal, even the underground dumbs, but you're not allowed to mention the dates, coding, sun gods, their wish to have what they imagine is termed "willing sacrifices" because they've been lied to, basically by their handlers! I am so angry at them, at everything they do, NOT ON MY WATCH! They dont interest me, in fact, the situation is so bad for them, they really need to be saved, and woken themselves. TPTB need us to have enough love to ask them to join us, like Benjamin Fulford said to David Rockefeller, (paraphrased) that instead of going down in history as the dark sider he is, he could come out now, redistribute to the world and Africa, and become known as a great hero. We have to call them forth on our side, because, theres a lot of karma they don't understand and universal law. We need to save them too!

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551

Unity_99, I asked these questions to ET_MAN but I think I could ask them here too and they fit with this thread as well.

1. Ultimately, is the purpose of being incarnated on Earth is to show others who they are?

2. Is there really no such thing as "Good guys" and "Bad guys" in the big picture?

3. Is worrying about the future (like 2012) counterproductive to why we are here?

4. Is being focused on yourself individually more important right now than focusing collectively on humanity?

This is specualtion part, which I have strong feeling and inner knowledge about, but first I wanted to get to the long task of presenting history!

But I'll share anyway:

1. There are many reasons to incarnate here, relating to our level of development. It has to do with our soul journeys, but we have different reasons. Though there is a test occurring in a sense, even being in the 3D, and we must never think we're off the hook on this. Every day is a test, and we should concern ourselves with what the real meaning of everything is.

Some are here, redoing past lessons, almost a ground hog day scenario, to see if they're ready to grow awareness. The real lessons are love. The real karma is Arifica, and the starvation, inequality, homeless, wars, poisons, and envrironmental abuses, nature, cruelty.

Its not the way the msytery school leaders think, its not their coding and traps, which I explain later. Those pits and traps only entrap TPTB. We all mean the intentions of our heart, and ignore their ideas. What people don't get, and see, doesnt interfere. And when they do see some of their trickery, all they have to do is renounce, but how we treat each other, thats real karma.

Some of us, are from higher dimensions/starseeds, and some are from beyond!

The real metaphysics is explained pretty good on ET_MAN's thread, the infinity and beyond! The Creators/Designers/Programmers and their relation to our Higher Selves, and what that means about this school, this infinite universe, who created it, who can reprogram it. There a lot of awareness that is needed.

2) In this matrix infinity school, we call a multiverse/omniverse, yes, there is a duality. And a lot more can be said about this and balance and the infamous checkerboard floor.
I'm not into duality much, I'll be explaining what we need to do with this system a little later, because it needs to be rescued from the hijackers and be changed a bit, a more loving system, softer dualities, more advanced! If we truly awake, tptb and the ones they are contracted to, will discover they've really messed with the wrong group, and that masters of the universe, in the school matrix are not =infinity, beyond and the Creators/Designer/Programmers!

3) Some will maintain, its best not to worry, not to look and see, they feel this draws in the bad. Well, awareness is the very first and most important step into getting ready, and preparing.

David Icke in his interview with Project Camelot brought this very point up. Many criticized him for dwelling on the negative reality. He said, we cant stay with our heads buried in the sand, when a tornados coming. If we do that, the tornado is going to spank us really really hard!

We must lift our heads out of the sand, and pay attention to what is facing us, and make plans, we can do the whole thing, the preparations for physically surviving, the meditaing, manifesting, prayer, (if so inclined), freeing up receiving our good by giving to others in need. We can approach this from many angles, but....first....we have to pull our heads OUT OF THE SAND! Awareness!
(naturally this has been paraphrased a bit!)

4) No, the test is humanity! BIG TIME. Helping Others.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   

But, regardless of any specific piece of information which you refer to as evidence, isn't the entire theory based on the premis that the universe works in mystical ways?

If that were true, why is science able to so accurately describe physical processes and develope theories and equations which successfully predict future events? Science doesn't take mystical things into account. It's a completely materialist, physicalist, reductionist paradigm, and it is more successful than any other paradigm. If there were mystical forces at play, science would have to take those forces into account in order to be successful. The fact that science is successful without incorporating mysticism means that mysticism does not effect reality.

On the other hand, a hundred thousand years of mysticism has yielded nothing of value. No progress is made in the field, and no correct, specific, information can be gleaned from mystical theory. This can be explained by the fact that mysticism is the wrong way of understanding reality. It just don't work, that is why it is so reliaby fruitless. People have been at it( understanding reality through mystical interpretations) for thousands and thousands of years and they have literally nothing to show for it.

The fact is, there are no scientifically credible threats to earth in 2012, at least no more than any other year. We have no alternative way of predicting events; only science. Nothing else works and this has been proven a million times over throughout history.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Its based, first of all on the event, that is historically recorded both in writings, drawings, and geophysically as well, in ice layers, frozen magma layers and many discoveries!

And then its based on things that are right in front of our eyes, that are overwhelming evidence about their plots against people. Note this is real evidence, not the kind a bought of judge has to see, but the kind grass roots people can look and use their common sense for, because thats why we have it. The coding is very real and to not see it when the evidence is overwhelming and proof is all around us, is not really good, it says something about the person, and their need to either wake up, or walk across the line join us on this side.

In addition to things that there is much evidence for, and that is right in front us as very obvious, I will be adding my theories, my overview as well.

I still have many posts to make on the ancient records, and then look at the coding. And their mystery school stuff.

Because a microchip is the last thing you would expect from them since they aren't predicting too many survivors, something we all need to change by the way.

Survival for this event, IF it happens, and though the evidence is there, and though I'm getting ready, we can still only say IF, .......means chosing an area out in the open probably is even better than the mountains, and underground but not too far underground. Such as securing a basement, bricking the windows, and making a screened, filtered, air passage, or buring a mobile home, or creating a cemented underground structure, about 5 feet under the ground maybe. Don't go too low! An area with elevation, no faultlines, not all dormant volcanoes are going to go, so we have to get many many many into safe areas, and you can't force, you can only get awareness going.

I really hope they ask for immunity and come out in the open with their technology and join us.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Didn't NASA just release stuff saying that there could be a brown dwarf in our solar system and it might be pelting asteroids in our direction?

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Records From The Ancients

Here will be an attempt to put forth a few different compilations of information. ET_MAN has linked his on his thread, and there is alot of information there, along with some of the links on the sites I've done in the second post. And for the massive research done by those two already, ET_MAN and Lucas from his site, and for all the others, I wish to give credit to the researchers and their great efforts.

A side note on the carvings and the links on the link to Lucas's site in my second post, if I haven't already said this, please look to local sources, to carvings or drawings made by the indigenous people or ancients before to see if any indications can be found like this.
This is very useful information.

Solon was a historian/philospher and while in Egypt had conversations with Egyptian priests, that led to written forms of the catastrophe.

ascendingpassage.com...

Excerpt from "Critias"
by Plato
c.428 - c.347 BCE

Thereupon, one of the priests, who was of very great age; said, 'O Solon, Solon, you Hellenes are but children, and there is never an old man who is an Hellene.'

Solon, hearing this, said, 'What do you mean?'

'I mean to say,' he replied, 'that in mind you are all young; there is no old opinion handed down among you by ancient tradition, nor any science which is hoary with age. And I will tell you the reason of this: there have been, and there will be again, many destructions of mankind arising out of many causes.

There is a story which even you have preserved, that once upon a time Phaethon, the son of Helios, having yoked the steeds in his father's chariot, because he was not able to drive them in the path of his father, burnt up all that was upon the earth, and was himself destroyed by a thunderbolt. Now, this has the form of a myth, but really signifies a declination of the bodies moving around the earth and in the heavens, and a great conflagration of things upon the earth recurring at long intervals of time: when this happens, those who live upon the mountains and in dry and lofty places are more liable to destruction than those who dwell by rivers or on the sea-shore; and from this calamity the Nile, who is our never-failing savior, saves and delivers us.

When, on the other hand, the gods purge the earth with a deluge of water, among you herdsmen and shepherds on the mountains are the survivors, whereas those of you who live in cities are carried by the rivers into the sea; but in this country neither at that time nor at any other does the water come from above on the fields, having always a tendency to come up from below, for which reason the things preserved here are said to be the oldest.

The fact is, that wherever the extremity of winter frost or of summer sun does not prevent, the human race is always increasing at times, and at other times diminishing in numbers. And whatever happened either in your country or in ours, or in any other region of which we are informed--if any action which is noble or great, or in any other way remarkable has taken place, all that has been written down of old, and is preserved in our temples; whereas you and other nations are just being provided with letters and the other things which States require; and then, at the usual period, the stream from heaven descends like a pestilence, and leaves only those of you who are destitute of letters and education; and thus you have to begin all over again as children, and know nothing of what happened in ancient times, either among us or among yourselves.

As for those genealogies of yours which you have recounted to us, Solon, they are no better than the tales of children; for, in the first place, you remember one deluge only, whereas there were many of them; and, in the next place, you do not know that there dwelt in your land the fairest and noblest race of men which ever lived, of whom you and your whole city are but a seed or remnant. And this was unknown to you, because for many generations the survivors of that destruction died and made no sign.

In this account Egypt has demonstrated knowledge of many eras, prior to the Greek memory, and of many cycles. He was even told his nation was a fragment of a once greater nation, and that all science was young, never allowed to grow in age and knowledge for it was always reset with the new cycles.

This is also a good indication that our sciences need to be preserved this time, we need to wake up quickly, and move to safe areas in community, pooling our resources, seeds, and knowledge. Enlists doctors, and mechanics, and save everything together, so that every group that survives will only add to the next generation, IF, such an event occurs soon.

What was said to him was that his culture was young in its knowledge, and that the world had been reset many times. That they had kept much longer records and could predict when this would occur. That mankind was never allowed to progress far, in science or learning, or culture (or even enough to get it together in the karma department, the real pulling together and loving each other as a race that would enable real progression to occur into the cosmos. There are probably advanced races/people/cosmic humans even, that would welcome us as noobie beginners if we would only get it together or if enough of us, asked for this help to end the inequality. And that is one of the things I highly recommend doing!

"nor any science which is hoary with age."

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maddogkull

Didn't NASA just release stuff saying that there could be a brown dwarf in our solar system and it might be pelting asteroids in our direction?

I just did a search on this, and can't find a link that suggests NASA was admitting this, except for the past transparent search for answers that was being revealed a little right up until the late 80s. Is there any link to this?

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Maybe because they who arrive are Gods who created us and world liders does not to deal with them????

TUTH IS OUTHERE

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
I do not want to comment on the 2012 stuff, but I would like to comment on that photo you linked.

Thanks for sharing that old photo with me, as I am quite amused by the honesty of it all.

How did they determine the distances of these two bodies? 4.7 billion seems pretty exact.

What are they just guesses or do they actually know something and are hiding it???

But why would they HIDE the existence of a Planet or dead star??

It doesn't make any sense at all.

There is a quite a story there. Lucas in his presentations, and his research sticks with only the timelines, and evidence, records, carvings, current progression of events that all add up to something. The speculation on what is behind this he prefers to let us do.
Well, this thread is going to be about an overview on the research and facts, and then bring up my very strong speculation based on some information given me that coincided with some strong inner knowings and feelings all my life, and capturing glimpses of things from all angles, correlating them. But its others that really pushed this door open for me, and their light is very strong.

Basically they are 1) hording it all for themselves, and concentrating on extorting huge sums of money from people and whole nations, such as going into Afghanistan for a pipeline to be secures and to take over their trillion dollar poppy industry. They are helping themselves to everything and killing as many of us as they can, to secure their survival. In addition they are attempting to whitewash themselves, such as the Georgian Guidestones, to pinpoint us as the destroyers and abusers of earth, though every single thing, including the populations are a result of their slave system, extortion of resources of whole nations, and setting up corrupt puppet governments and leaving masses to starve, their oil industry and its sickening.

2) They are contracted to dark side ets, and entities and are attempting to put all this karma on us, and chain us to them in a negative harvest after the cycle. This is something they need to think very strongly on. And this will discusses, the codes, their attempt to make willing sacrifices to sun gods, and so forth and so on, not realizing that its the understanding or our hearts that make or break our test, not their tricks, and that the Universal Law is written in our hearts and souls, and its not psuedo legalistic, worse than used cars salesman law. There is never error here.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Originally posted by Maddogkull

I just did a search on this, and can't find a link that suggests NASA was admitting this, except for the past transparent search for answers that was being revealed a little right up until the late 80s. Is there any link to this?

Well, they did say there could be something like that, yes, but they're just starting to look for it.

Is our Sun part of a binary star system? An unseen companion star, nicknamed “Nemesis,” may be sending comets towards Earth. Throughout history, such impacts could have had a profound effect on the evolution of the biosphere by causing regular mass extinctions. If Nemesis exists, NASA’s new WISE telescope should be able to spot it.

nasa.gov source

Extensive Article

That second link is a really good article on the subject.

My main problem with trying to fit this into the 2012 or Nibiru conversations is that the scientists are just now starting to look for it. Ancient prophecies are notoriously bad predictors, and I don't think it's realistic to believe that they had any of this stuff figured out already.

First of all, the basis for modern science even addressing this question is the evidence of mass extinction every 26 million years. We know the ancients didn't even believe the world was 26 million years old, and they didn't have dating technology, and there were no humans 26 mya, so it's impossible that they could have picked up on this 26 million year cycle and used it to predict anything about bodies in outer space. Also, our best telescopes haven't even seen the thing, so they certainly couldn't have seen it.

Second of all, this is not what the Nibiru theory predicted. The Nibiru theory predicted a medium or large sized planet with an orbit that brings it close to earth, or at least into the inner solar system. This is nothing like that. This is star that may or may not exist at an incredibly vast distance away from us. Trying to fit this in to the Nibiru theory is the sort of tactic that I addressed earlier; bad theories are easily modified to account for any data, and with sufficiently non-specific predictions, almost any new observation can be interpreted as something that the theory would have predicted.

If we're honest with ourselves, Nemesis has absolutely nothing to do with the 2012 prophesy or the Nibiru theory. Before we found out about Nemesis, no mention was made a distant star that never came within seeing distance of earth. If we include Nemesis in the Nibiru conversation we are deluding ourselves and changing our theory to match the observation, after the fact.

Unity_99, I'll be interested to hear the history and evidence you're going to provide. You keep refering to "them" and "they" and "their" as though you're talking about some group of people who are behind all of this. Who are "they?" Names? How do they exert their influence?

Again, what is the specific prediction and the specific evidence? I don't see how we can connect mystical prophecies from ancient civilizations to any scientific evidence about what's going to happen in the future. The two methods are incompatable. The ancients didn't have the scientific evidence to make their doomsday predictions, they based them on mysticism which we know is never right about anything. The ideas that all of these ancient prophecies are "coming together in the near future" or that they are in agreement with anything scientific are nonsense. There is no basis for lumping scientific evidence in with ancient prophecy.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   

The reason its tied to around 2012, not exactly 2012, sooner I feel, is because.....of ALL THE RECORDS, the carvings, and the writings, they seem to allign to the Mayan calendar, as do the ice core samples.

Also, they've been looking for it for decades, as evidenced by the articles already linked and quoted from.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join