It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who's Ready For Mass Contact?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
It's not gona happen yet, so discussing this is lost energy. What they want you to do at this point is concentrate on what is happening on earth.

When we evolve for the better, and we will be able to communicate in peace with our selves thats when they will start to come, now is by far the worse time to come and they know this.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
If it happens, I'll know that the final stage of the greatest deception of all time is underway. I'll fasten my seatbelt with my family and be on red alert for any and everything to come at us.

Do not fall for it. However, I know most will.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Forgive me if I repeat anything, but I did not read all the posts.

I'm wondering how anyone here can say that an alien can infect us with one of there diseases or we can infect them. An alien would have evolved in an entirely different environment and none of there infections could effect us, even if they did you could not fight off any of these infections because our body did not develop ways to fight these infections off (using the word "infections" because they in all probability would not be infected by any thing we are). I also believe that by building off my ideas there would be mass panic because of there extremely different looks, behavior, and advanced technology. If you really want to get down to it, as a species we are not ready for First Contact because power mongering and corruption is too common. An alien would not want to deal with our primitive ways. If First Contact did happen very soon (a few months from now) the effects of an uplifting would destroy us. Think about this; give a nuclear bomb to a caveman, tell him how to make them and give him the means to make then tell him how much power it has, next tell him to use it responsibly. Do you honestly think that he would not use it to kill his enemies and inadvertently destroy the world? I think First Contact will happen when we physically contact a alien race on there own worlds.

Just my thoughts.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Psychiatrium
reply to post by mossme89

"The one thing i've heard is that atleast the good ET's are big on free will. They won't force anybody to do anything. If they land, it'll be so whoever wants to see them, can (that would be me)" interesting thought, but the problem is that the goverments redicule everyone who claimed to have seen UFO or aliens

The gov't does ridicule anybody who claims to have seen a UFO, but i think now we are getting to the point where people are going to stop listening to them and come to their own conclusions.

Being awake for a while, it's interesting for me to see reactions to those who are just awakening and beginning to question things. Like the Norway spiral, for example. People i have talked to about it either had not heard of it (because of minimal media coverage), or were just fascinated. Very few people i have talked to listened to the "official" response of it being a missile. Their response even after hearing that was "Hmph... That's amazing...". People are really starting to ignore the gov't when they respond to a sighting. It's like the age old story of the boy who cried wolf, after a while people just ignore him.

How do they know what they are being told is a lie? Well, i think they are following their gut instinct that this is BS, maybe not consciously but subconsciously as more and more begin to question what is going on.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I'm ready for mass contact - though I personally don't think many others are just yet. Personal contact or on a smaller scale? Absolutely.

Come on in, baby!

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I personally dont think all of us are ready some would freak out
but some would feel like they have had a weight lifted off their shoulders and finally that they know that aliens are real?
But i dunno
That day could still come

KB

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
BEWARE! They are not 'aliens', only demons. They come to say they are our CREATORS. What a CROCK! This is the great falling away described inthe Bible (Guide to the Supernatural).
They will come as the ASCENDED MASTERS/Galactic Federation of Light and speak of peace but eventually wage war.
They even use God's chosen ones names!
projectworldevacuation.com...
etfirstcontact.org...

SEE FOR YOURSELF> only don't be deceived by their ASCENSION process for the only way to ascend is through GOD! They are soul SCALPERS!

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   

*bump*

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by GalaxyKB
I personally dont think all of us are ready some would freak out
but some would feel like they have had a weight lifted off their shoulders and finally that they know that aliens are real?
But i dunno
That day could still come

KB

I think that kids are ready. They are prepared by media.

And everything is new to them anyway. And they're told to be open and learn every day.

Kids are ready I think.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish
reply to post by [davinci]

There is no preparation, either people will be able to deal with it or they won't.

Precisely.

There is also the problem that most people will be expecting a Hollywood-style landing; all big ships and flashing lights and hoards of waving aliens having their photo’s taken and it may well be that scenario.

But what if it’s a subtle little landing and only a few beings who just want to talk to the government of their country of choice? What if their mannerisms are wholly at odds to ours, and therefore instill an unreasonable distrust? Humans are known to shun strangers…

We are either expecting too much, or not enough.

And there’s another situation to consider; until we know exactly why they are here, a lot of people will turn to and listen intently to other, authoritative people (read religious and UFO pundits) for information – and those folks, as we all know, will be horribly biased towards their own concepts and dogma.

What an information minefield…

Yes, I suppose a good question is... why would they bother with mass contact.

It's like, we know ants exist, but we don't bother trying to meet the queen and communicate with her.

Well, maybe a dozen scientist have gotten close - but billions of us ignore or kill ants daily without a second thought.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Psychiatrium
reply to post by SaturnFX

wery amazing thoughts, just like if they wanted to conquerer us they would have done it in the middle-ages , not when the humans have invented the nuke.

Maybe... but to stick with my insect theme... Humans don't call in the exterminator till the termites start to destroy the house.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I would call my parents and say "I told you so".

I'd be pretty excited....maybe throw a party or something.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join