It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Season 2010 - An experiment

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
With the 2010 crop season nearly upon us, I thought it would be a good idea to try and take a proactive approach to this subject. So often we read the many threads posted here and in other forums with the same old comments with half of the posters saying “manmade” the other half saying “exterritorial”. Despite convincing arguments from both sides nothing is ever resolved. I would therefore like to try a little experiment before the season starts and lets us on ATS monitor progress.

We have all seen over the years how these patterns have evolved with the 2009 season being truly impressive, whoever is doing it indicates an ability with few limitations and impressive construction techniques. Therefore based upon the assumption we have exterritorial intelligent at work and their reported ability to somehow connect to our sub consciousness it should not be that hard for us to think of a pattern at least 300 feet across and collectively think about a location for its construction. I am also assuming the word of mouth and internet will help promote these references to be known as Alfa, Beta, and Charlie for ease of remembrance within the sub consciousness.

I have chosen 3 locations where it should be easy for whoever is doing this to construct thier work. Given the past evolution of these patterns let us agree a pattern and collectively think of these locations below whilst the season evolves. The pattern need not be detailed but should contain certain elements we know can be made(to be agreed via popular post)

Loc 1 (Alfa) Lat: 51.358705 Lon: -1836498
Loc 2 (Beta) Lat: 51.414359 Lon: -1.849936
Loc 3 (Charlie) Lat: 51.462991 Lon: -1.785815

One rule is that if a pattern does appear it MUST be near these references, bridge 3 fields, a road, made in a single night and be approx >300ft. The above locations will give that possibilty.

So for the crop makers out there ET or not you have nearly 6 months to prove your point.

Any ideas of a pattern, sensible suggestion please.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I'd like to take this opportunity to make a plea to the ATS forum Mods to create a seperate Folder in which Crop-Circle discussions can take place aswell.
Aliens and UFO's being mixed with Crop Circles can often get confusing, especially when topics can rapidly get lost through the myriad of other posts. A dedicated folder would be more preferable.
I'd also like to see something akin to the Hover-Bird formation, more aesthetically pleasing to the eye, aswell as more free land-access to avoid the "gun incident" of last year.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Ottozia, I see you have chosen your locations in England. So if any of the guys behind this site lurks around ATS, there s a good chance you will have your crop circles delivered excactly as ordered!

But since these guys never take credit for their work officially, then nothing will have been proven one way or the other, will it? Unless you plan to stalk out all three locations with night vision cameras during the whole season, of course.

Good luck!

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ottozia

Rhetorical Questions...

Do you own these fields,crops,and don't care if they are damaged ?

new topics

top topics

join