It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guilty Intill Proven Innocent-Milwaukee StormTroopers Grabbing Finger Prints Without Probable Cause

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   

I think this is really messed up
an invasion of privacy
and unconstitutional

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Yea, that's crossing a line. I mean, MAYBE, they can use the traffic stop as probable cause for the fingerprinting. But I can see a decent lawyer getting people off because of this.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
The device is called a "blue check", with a moniker of "ibag" for it's ability to detect "dirt bags", so called.

abclocal.go.com.../local/los_angeles&id=6847539

Also at the end of the video, freeze it at 2:09, notice the black rectangles protruding from the units light-bar? the deputies unit is called a "SMART car", those sensors scan license plates.. front back, side & on coming plates are scanned in real time alerting the deputies to warrants / stolen vehicles / expired registration and so on.

About, eh, 3 weeks ago my buddy stops by in the used car he just bought like an hour ago.. so we go for a ride to in-n-out. We were cruising north on a major blvd when I noticed an LAPD smart car going the opposite direction, south. I joked "lets hope the guy you bought this from isn't wanted..lol"

Sure enough the police cruiser flips an angry bitch, red & blue strobes the whole 9 and swoops in behind us... we get stopped, extracted, cuffed and tossed in the vomit & urine stanky plastic back seat. Which allowed me to see the MDT screen, a sony notebook, that was blinking indicating some dude named jesus, probably not the lord, was wanted for the heinous paperwork crime of "14601vc", driving on a suspended license.

After thumbing through the used car paperwork, spilling my fries and "accidentally" dropping my coke which exploded on the gestapos uniform, the man grunted we were free to leave.

Big brother is watching, and he drives a SMART car.

join