It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegals will take over America (so says God)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Deut 28:

43The stranger that is within thee shall get up above thee very high; and thou shalt come down very low.

44He shall lend to thee, and thou shalt not lend to him: he shall be the head, and thou shalt be the tail.

45Moreover all these curses shall come upon thee, and shall pursue thee, and overtake thee, till thou be destroyed; because thou hearkenedst not unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to keep his commandments and his statutes which he commanded thee:

The next item on satans agenda for destroying the lost sheep of Israel (remnant of the seed) is to provide complete amnesty for all illegals in america. This does not mean only mexicans, latinos, etc. satan has already setup the framework of absolute control of every aspect of american lives through the vile obamacare filth.

Rev 12:

12Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

13And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.

Next on the agenda of satan and his demons in congress......

The NEW Amnesty BillAmnesty For Illegal Aliens On The Way Back To Congress‘Comprehensive’ Immigration Bill That Includes Amnesty.
‘Pathway to Citizenship’ for Illegal Aliens.
A Commentary by J. D. Longstreet

The Obama Regime has tapped Senators Charles Shumer D-NY and Lindsey Graham R-SC to create a Comprehensive Immigration Bill. The bill was supposed to have been introduced and passed into law during Obama’s first year in office. But a little thing called “ObamaCare” and “ObamaCare 2.0” got in the way. Not to mention, a recession and, lest we forget -- the near total collapse of the American economic system. So, immigration was pushed back aways.

www.silentmajority09.com...

But dont forget there are more than just mexicans in the illegal poison. The communist chinese have also invaded....

It still pales in comparison with the number of Latinos and, yes, even Mid-Easterner, that try to come here illegally. But we’re seeing a disturbing increase in the number of Chinese illegal aliens attempting to sneak in from Mexico at the Southern Arizona border.

www.debbieschlussel.com...

Now china has "purchased" america and awaits the legalization of its shadow army lost among the illgegal......how many chinese communist will be legal to VOTE in america?

China's new status -- it now owns nearly $1 out of every $10 in U.S. public debt -- means Washington will be increasingly forced to rely on Beijing as it seeks to raise money to cover the cost of a $700 billion bailout. China, in fact, may be the government's largest creditor, period. The Treasury does not keep records on domestic bond holders. But analysts said China's holdings are so vast that the existence of a larger stakeholder in the United States now seems unlikely.

www.washingtonpost.com...

Can it be any more clear? Everyone who is against or for illegal aliens in america seem to be focused on hispanics, yet, many more countries have invaded america through illegal means.......

America is LOST because we ignore the commandments of God. The words of Deut written over 3000 years ago are coming true before our eyes. Wake up america, prepare for utter destruction.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I always look forward to your posts, heliosprime. You're the closest thing I've got to someone walking around with a sandwich board and handing out leaflets that end-up carpeting the pavement with photocopied craziness.

When, in 10 years time, white Christians are nothing more than slaves to idol worshipping immigrants, I'll hope that you're still out there, perhaps living rough in some wood far from ungodly foreign eyes, fighting your 'good fight'.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Whatever. The bible also says that you should die when you curse at your parents and that we should submit to any authority.

So who gives a #.

[edit on 27/3/10 by Edews]

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Merriman Weir
I always look forward to your posts, heliosprime. You're the closest thing I've got to someone walking around with a sandwich board and handing out leaflets that end-up carpeting the pavement with photocopied craziness.

When, in 10 years time, white Christians are nothing more than slaves to idol worshipping immigrants, I'll hope that you're still out there, perhaps living rough in some wood far from ungodly foreign eyes, fighting your 'good fight'.

Wow, thank you, (author tears up)...that's the nicest thing you have ever said to me.......(reaches for a tissue).......

But you made my point about IDOL worshipping illegals.....thanks..

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
If you want to get really technical, we are the illegals. Our ancestors came in and took this land from the natives. That bible verse is too vague and could mean any number of things.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Nothing like bible doom to freshen my day.

Star and Flag for a interesting point of view.

Let me add this before I go to work...Look up your redemption draws nigh.

lol

Those evil foreigners are everywhere by the way...even in Texas I notice lots of Mexicans and such...oops wait they were here first.

North of Texas we have a nice collection of some of the first Americans who were here long before the Mayflower...the Chickasaw, Chocktaw, Creek, Cheyene, Soiux, Cree, Apachie, Cherokee, and Inuit up around Alaska.

lol

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by heliosprime
Wow, thank you, (author tears up)...that's the nicest thing you have ever said to me.......(reaches for a tissue).......

But you made my point about IDOL worshipping illegals.....thanks..

No problem

May Woden be with you when you go.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
How do you know those verses refer to America? Of course America didn't exist then. And as an above poster said, to put verse correctly in context, we are the illegals, NA's that we pushed were once the "head." Maybe.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
The book of Deuteronomy does not pertain to America. It pertains to the very beginnings of Israel.

That's like taking a story about Hansel and Gretel, and saying that it applies to the United States. While you may or may not have a valid point, you have destroyed any semblance of credibility.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Can you please point to the actual words directly from the verse in which it states:

illegals, as in illegal immigrants, meaning people here from another country

The verse you quoted is vague and could mean any number of things.

Did it ever occur to you that the "outsiders" referenced throughout the Bible has nothing to do with immigrants and everything to do with "outside of the beliefs of God"??

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Well some would say you would have to believe that white europeans are the lost tribes of Israle to some degree anyway.

Others would say that this idea goes for any nation but it doesnt really fit becouse the passage is talking to Gods nation. But I can see their point if the believe Israle was a type.

There is another passage about Israel being Gods battle ax and that he would use them to judge the nations. Now that would fit europeans of the last several hundred years. They were the ones that tore down age old kingdoms all around the earth. And thus after so doing if they dont keep themselves square they will come under the control of those they subjugated. Just Gods way of saying that what goes around will come around if you dont watch out.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by lpowell0627

Did it ever occur to you that the "outsiders" referenced throughout the Bible has nothing to do with immigrants and everything to do with "outside of the beliefs of God"??

Its really not vague. God was telling them that if they turned rotten on Him he would give it all to the non Israelites that lived amoung them.

As it was God ended up sending outside kingdoms and kings in with armies for the final blows.

As you may see here God really doesnt like to play favorites even with His favored. When God took them in to sack Canaan He said that what they did here would be done to them if they went south on Him.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by whiteraven

Those evil foreigners are everywhere by the way...even in Texas I notice lots of Mexicans and such...oops wait they were here first.

North of Texas we have a nice collection of some of the first Americans who were here long before the Mayflower...the Chickasaw, Chocktaw, Creek, Cheyene, Soiux, Cree, Apachie, Cherokee, and Inuit up around Alaska.

lol

So please tell me, WHERE did the so called "first americans" come from? History says they came aross from what we now call russia.....

So your beloved "mexicans" who came before the "mayflower" were therefore also invaders? What about the migration from the 'other" continent?

The issue has NEVER been about imagration, its about ILLEGAL invasion of america. The "stranger" is obviously an outsider from the local inhabitants.

Europeans did come to this land and made it into the greatest superpower in world history. Europeans who rebelled against the vileness of tyranny to find freedom. All done at the grace fo God. Now american is falling back into the darkness of paganisim.............

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock

Its really not vague. God was telling them that if they turned rotten on Him he would give it all to the non Israelites that lived amoung them.

As it was God ended up sending outside kingdoms and kings in with armies for the final blows.

As you may see here God really doesnt like to play favorites even with His favored. When God took them in to sack Canaan He said that what they did here would be done to them if they went south on Him.

What does this have to do with people from another country?

"God said that those that turn on him...."

Turn on him. No particular race. No particular country. Nothing. Just simply that "those that turn their back on God"....

Well, of course. He was trying to gather followers, remember? Of course he would say there would be repercussions against those that didn't follow! Otherwise, what would be the point.

Again, please highlight the quote that you feel references illegal immigrants which is the title of your thread.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
The stranger in the bible means those that do not belong to God.

This happens in many cultures. When those that are not of God, come in and turn a place upside down.

That particular verse is refering to Israel.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Again, please highlight the quote that you feel references illegal immigrants which is the title of your thread.

Stranger

A foreigner settled among the covenant people, without Israelite citizenship, but subject to Israel's laws, and having a claim to kindness and justice (Exodus 12:49; Leviticus 24:22; Leviticus 19:34; Leviticus 25:6; Deuteronomy 1:16; Deuteronomy 24:17-18; Deuteronomy 24:19; Deuteronomy 10:18-19; Deuteronomy 16:11; Deuteronomy 16:14; Deuteronomy 26:11). (See PROSELYTES.) In contrast to one "born in the land," not transplanted, "ezrach." Geer, toshab; geer implies the stranger viewed in respect to his foreign origin, literally, one turned aside to "another people"; toshab implies his permanent residence in the hind of hision. Distinguished from the "foreigner," nakri, who made no stay in Israel. The stranger included the "mixed multitude" from Egypt (Exodus 12:38); the Canaanites still remaining in Israel and their descendants, as Uriah the Hittite and Araunah the Jebusite, Doeg the Edomite, Ittai the Gittite; captives in war, fugitives, and merchants, amounting under Solomon to 153,600 males (2 Chronicles 2:17), one tenth of the population.
Strictly, the stranger had no share in the land. It is to be a peculiarity of restored Israel that the stranger shall inherit along with the native born (Ezekiel 47:22). Still anomalies may have been tolerated of necessity, as that of Canaanites (on conversion to the law) retaining land from which Israel had been unable to eject their forefathers. Strangers were excluded from kingship. Though tolerated they must not violate the fundamental laws by blaspheming Jehovah, breaking the sabbath by work, eating leavened bread at the Passover, infringing the marriage laws, worshipping Moloch, or eating blood (Leviticus 24:16; Leviticus 18:26; Leviticus 20:2; Leviticus 17:10; Leviticus 17:15; Exodus 20:10; Exodus 12:19). If the stranger were a bondservant he had to be circumcised (Exodus 12:44). If free he was exempt, but if not circumcised was excluded from the Passover (Exodus 12:48); he might eat foods (Deuteronomy 14:21) which the circumcised stranger might not eat (Leviticus 17:10; Leviticus 17:15).
The liberal spirit of the law contrasts with the exclusiveness of Judaism after the return from Babylon. This narrowness was at first needed, in order to keep the holy seed separate from foreign admixture (Nehemiah 9; 10; 13; Ezra 10). But its degeneracy into proud, morose isolation and misanthropy our Lord rebukes in His large definition of "neighbour" in the parable of the good Samaritan (Luke 10:36). The law kept Israel a people separate from the nations, yet exercising a benignant influence on them. It secured a body of 600,000 yeomen ready to defend their own land, but unfit for invading other lands, as their force was ordained to be of infantry alone. Interest front a fellow citizen was forbidden, but from a stranger was allowed, subject to strict regard to equity. The hireling was generally taken from strangers, the law guarded his rights with tender considerateness (Deuteronomy 24:14-15). (See NETHINIM; SOLOMON'S SERVANTS.)

www.bible-history.com...

This should do it for you...........

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
This is what happens when racism, bigotry, and hate hides behind religion...and then mix it with politics.

The claim somewhere in the bible it speaks of the US is hilarious...the guys who wrote the bible had no clue about the US, and no where does it specifically mention the US. The only reason you have for making your claim is that YOU think Obama's Satan...which just shows how far you are from any sense of reality.

Almost every single post you make is against Muslims, foreigners and people who don't think like you. I'd ask why you have so much hate...but you're just gonna quote some unrelated bible quote to validate your statements through religion instead of admitting that it's just YOU hating...

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

I answered that question in one of the above posts. For this passage to apply to the US one would have to hold that the whites in this country represent an extention of Israel. Otherwise would be to believe that the US is just a big melting pot and represents a simple ebb and flow of races without any outstanding conditions.

i.e. that white europeans represent the primary force and numbers that shaped this country into what it is today. All others being incorporated into that reality. So then all non whites are recipients to any blessings the whites get. Becouse the whites are Israelites and so now by incorporation all non whites are as well.

So the fear is that if whites go south the non whites will take over and when they do they will not be kind.

Now some in the past and present that hold this view do so for racist reasons. But its not really about racism its about all sharing in the program.

Now dont chew my a##. I am just telling you about it.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by heliosprime
The issue has NEVER been about imagration, its about ILLEGAL invasion of america. The "stranger" is obviously an outsider from the local inhabitants.

Europeans did come to this land and made it into the greatest superpower in world history. Europeans who rebelled against the vileness of tyranny to find freedom. All done at the grace fo God. Now american is falling back into the darkness of paganisim.............

You do realize that from the viewpoint of native Americans the Europeans coming over was like an illegal invasion, right? Those settlers were the "strangers"!!!

But the Europeans were god fearing people, and the native Americans weren't...so I guess that justified slaughtering thousands of them, right?

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Really my man, I knew this was coming. But you makes a few good points but otherwise are puting words in this guys mouth.

Just for the sake of argument even if some believe that these old regulations and wanings go for the US one way or another, they must also see that Obama represents the full measure of incorporation as the Almightly intended. As a black man that is in a largely Israelitish nation. Its not really a bad thing its a good thing though some use it for racist reasons in error.

Again I am just giving you the points of this idea. You can see where Obama as muslim would give these concern.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join