Sarah Palin Vampire Hunter

page: 1

join

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Methinks the title says about all that needs to be said about this. I don't know if this is a full book on-line or it's just the first 50 or so pages, as a matter of fact I don't know squat about this. I found it in someones sig on another board, thought it sounded funny and clicked on it.

It's beyond funny - the parallels to the Buffy character are great - Palin cracking wise as she kills vampires but it's the dialogue they gave Palin, it's so spot on with the way she talks that makes it funny for me. She signs copies of Going Rouge at the local Wal-Mart then takes off her patriotic shirt to show a black shirt studded with Glocks. How funny is that image, really?

I'm only about twenty pages in but they are short so it is a pretty quick read. I hope this is all there is as it would be disappointing to have to buy the whole book, I'm broke. If there is more to it, I'm sorry but at least you can enjoy the beginning if that's all there is.

Cheers!

Sarah Palin Vampire Hunter

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Gosh picturing Sarah Palin as a vampire is so hot I can't tell you!!!

Thanks for giving me those thoughts, even though you said hunter.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by valiant

Really???

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Hahaha

Ohhh very hot!!! little more blood dripping down her chin and i'd be salivating!

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Cool pics there.

Anyway, I finished the book today. it's got some wild stuff in there. A couple of Stephen King references, like:

“Yes, you can! Vampires pick off their victims one by one. They divide and conquer. But they can’t take out a whole town. Well, okay, it did happen that once in Maine, but that was years ago. Anyways, denial is no longer an option for ya. You can either knuckle under and go on being juice boxes for the undead or you can stand up for yourselves.”

Or a minor character named Randy Flagg that disappears in a puff of green smoke.

Frakking hilarious this book is. It's too bad I couldn't put this up on the main board but it's relegated to BTS. I laughed a good deal at this book, I hope someone here will get a chuckle out of it too. If anyone even takes the time to read it. It's really a short story so it doesn't take that long, really.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Kind of a rip-off of Abe Lincoln: Vampire Hunter by Seth Grahame-Smith which is currently on the bestseller list. It was very entertaining book and well worth a read.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Holy crikey! You sparked my memory.

I was given Pride And Prejudice And Zombies by that dude! I haven't read it yet but that was just too familiar. I now remember seeing the Abe Lincoln book sometime, somewhere but I never looked at it.

I need to spend less time on ATS and read my books. This one is about fifth or so down the line.

exclusive video

new topics
top topics

join