It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Schratt on Black Projects (Video)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   
I've never heard of this guy before but apparently he's been around for some time publishing articles and sketches for aviation magazines and doing programmes for the history channel. He's an aviation historian with a passion for classified/black projects and passing on what he learns to the general public so that we have a record of these things.

The video is an hour long and is conducted (unfortunately) by Project Camelot's Kerry Cassidy. Try to bare with it when she opens her face for a wide range of completely unnecessary and embarrassing reasons.

If you can get past Kerry, then you'll really enjoy this interview and the information that Michael presents, photos, documentation and all. A lot of it probably won't be news to you, most of it wasn't for me, but there were a handful of projects I've never even heard of before as well as a number of photos/renditions I've never seen and I love this sort of thing.

If anyone knows of additional presentations from Michael Schrat, please post a link!

Enjoy.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   
wow, I got up to about 15 mins watched
and had to go to bed, will be back tomorrow
to finish up. some really kewl stuff presented
that I didn't know about. those black triangle craft
look exactly like those UFO's people reported seeing.
great post

S&F 4 U

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
He discloses some pretty crazy stuff, had me on the edge of my seat a few times. I found another interview he did with Open Minds Radio where they get into some more UFO related areas, including Nazi UFOS/The Bell, WW2 foo fighters, etc.

Link here

FYI during the interview everything works fine until around the 10min mark, then their audio board dies, but he gets a new one working and if you skip to 21min, the audio comes back.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I thought it was a very interesting interview even though both parties seemed to be unprepared(Kerry mostly).

I had no idea of much of it, only had speculated similar things.

He brings up a very good point about the electro gravitics on the B2. Why don't we have that technology on our consumer planes???

Increasing the efficiency of fuel usage by up to 60% should be a mandatory technology for every aircraft. But then, of course, profits from the sale of fossil fuels would go down...

I am curious as to what was so annoying about Kerry's interviewing...?

She usually goes hard to make sure she isn't being fooled. Most of the images he shows are not real, so I think it is good that she presses to make sure her viewers know that point...

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by beebs

I am curious as to what was so annoying about Kerry's interviewing...?

She usually goes hard to make sure she isn't being fooled. Most of the images he shows are not real, so I think it is good that she presses to make sure her viewers know that point...

She doesn't listen, and she does it to every single person she interviews. The interviewee will be talking and then she asks some totally ridiculous question that he just answered but she was napping or something.

Like when he explains why the saucer craft has such huge landing gear for about 5 minutes and then he moves on and she interrupts and asks why the landing gear is so big. It makes you wonder if we're listening to the same interview. She does it like a dozen times over the interview. Maybe it's because I've seen her ruin interviews with so many other people.

The Richard Hoagland interview is the worst, she interrupts every other minute until Hoagland looks like he's frustrated enough to pack up and leave.

On another note, I finished the Open Minds interview, it was really good. No photos, but he got in pretty deep about Nazi UFO technology, the "Alien Reproduction Vehicle" we've heard about before, what foo fighters actually could be, and some more on the B2 secrets.

This guy is one of my new favourite speakers on this stuff.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZombieOctopus
I've never heard of this guy before but apparently he's been around for some time publishing articles and sketches for aviation magazines and doing programmes for the history channel. He's an aviation historian with a passion for classified/black projects and passing on what he learns to the general public so that we have a record of these things.

The video is an hour long and is conducted (unfortunately) by Project Camelot's Kerry Cassidy. Try to bare with it when she opens her face for a wide range of completely unnecessary and embarrassing reasons.

If you can get past Kerry, then you'll really enjoy this interview and the information that Michael presents, photos, documentation and all. A lot of it probably won't be news to you, most of it wasn't for me, but there were a handful of projects I've never even heard of before as well as a number of photos/renditions I've never seen and I love this sort of thing.

If anyone knows of additional presentations from Michael Schrat, please post a link!

Enjoy

The International UFO conference site store has a dvd by Schratt, I've got it and it's basically the same presentation as the PC, however no Kerry C.

One of the best parts of his presentation is the "MONEY".

Americians will find out how much of your taxes go down the drain on these black projects.....BILLIONS

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by downunderET
Americians will find out how much of your taxes go down the drain on these black projects.....BILLIONS

It sounds like a huge number of them don't even lead to anything useful, it's insane! For what it costs to develop, build, fly and then bury a top secret aircraft in the desert, think how many Americans could have healthcare or go to university.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ZombieOctopus

Ok I'll give ya that. I guess I just missed the explanation just like Kerry, so it was helpful to me because I wasn't paying attention either ha.

It sounds like a huge number of them don't even lead to anything useful, it's insane! For what it costs to develop, build, fly and then bury a top secret aircraft in the desert, think how many Americans could have healthcare or go to university.

It really is a shame. I am inclined to think that almost all of them DID lead to something useful, which is the problem because we - the financiers - never see any use from the discoveries. In reality, probably only a very few programs were 'scrapped', the technology just advanced so quickly they wanted to hurry up and spend more money on what they found.

It doesn't take long before you are operating self sufficiently off world with that sort of technology and money...

[edit on 27-3-2010 by beebs]

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   

This dude is amazing -- he documents electrogravitic propulsion -- a 60% reduction in drag with gravity wells!!

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by beebs

I thought what he said about contract competitions was interesting and something I've wondered myself.

As in when you have aircraft like the Northrop YF-23 and Lockheed Martin/Boeing F-22 Raptor going head to head for a government contract, one loses and goes no where, or does it? Maybe the YF-23, among other "losing" contracts just went in a different direction - into the classified world. It just always seemed like such a waste of technology and man hours to me to dump a perfectly good airframe.

His mention of the YF-24 was also interesting, I wonder if it was just a typo that he jumped on too quick though.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Wow we even get the real circular UFOs which go into outerspace!

[edit on 27-3-2010 by drew hempel]

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
An amazing amount of information if you take the time to watch the whole video. This guy more than did his homework when it comes to these black budget DoD aircraft.

s+f

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I linked his other online vids and podcasts on my blog:

naturalresonancerevolution.blogspot.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by drew hempel

He has a couple videos on YouTube but it seems like he only has one presentation that he does for every show.

I'm kind of surprised that not more people find this interesting on ATS.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   

No doubt -- this MUFON talk in AZ 2007 is way better than the Project Camelot (although that's a good quick overview).

Here he does the TR-3B mercury plasma deal

www.youtube.com...

I saw that craft up close --

Well anyway he's by far the BEST ufo researcher -- puts everyone else to shame.

That's why no one knows about him because he's had his nose to the grindstone without focusing on publicity.

Now's the time. The only reason this 2007 talk isn't better known is because people don't know quality when they get it -- it's too intellectual I think.

Ah but when MUFON grills Schratt he gets way out there on the Extraterrestrial stuff -- revealing his limited autocad training....

oh well -- Schratt is great on secret military craft research but when he speculates on e.t. alliances he's way out.

[edit on 28-3-2010 by drew hempel]

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by drew hempel

Schratt is great on secret military craft research but when he speculates on e.t. alliances he's way out.

I would have to agree with that. He might as well just not answer the questions, you can tell he gets kind of flustered when the 'far out' questions get asked about ET's and such.

I thoroughly appreciate that though, it makes him more genuine in my eyes. I love that he at least tries to answer them. In one video the interviewer asked if he thought we had been helped since Kitty Hawk and he said 'it certainly seems like that is the case' or something to that effect... can't remember the video, but it was one of the first ones listed on youtube for him.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Hi ZombieOctopus,

Many thanks for posting this. Found it especially interesting as it clearly revealed the source of many rumours that I've seen on the internet - e.g. the twin flying saucer computer generated photo, the hanger at Wright Patterson etc.

Peace!

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by beebs

Right -- he definitely knows the details even of the E.T. claims -- for example he points out that Werner von Braun admitted that the "alien threat" was not real -- but still claimed the Nazis "had help."

My angle is that science is a religion. Professor David F. Noble's book "Religion of Technology" is a great source on this. But I've researched the Freemason angle on science - or Peter Levenda's occult history of the Nazis.

In fact Nick Redfern has a new book coming out on a secret military committee on occult technology.

So I'm sure these dudes do think they have "help" -- Tesla thought he had E.T. contact. Then you have Bohemian Grove behind the A-bomb, etc. There's a lot of Freemasonic secret society occult ritual stuff to the military technology. It is a cult of mass sacrifice.

Schratt points this out as well -- how if there are E.T.s would shouldn't be trying to destroy them by pointing weapons at them, etc. and that if we don't have a revolution then we're all doomed. But I think Schratt obviously is conflicted as he clearly is obsessed with the power of the technology. I'm assuming he thinks the technology is neutral and can be used for human liberation, etc.

I suppose that is the proper view -- I have an expose on this - the Actual Matrix Plan -- nonduality.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Ha perfect timing -- another triangle military craft spotted in Minnesota where I'm at:

www.examiner.com...

I had a VERY close encounter with that TR-3B -- amazing craft.

[edit on 28-3-2010 by drew hempel]

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
George Knapp says sorry no aliens at Area 51 according to latest expose:

seattletimes.nwsource.com...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join