It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SO who here Wants War now??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   
no.. no. i dont want war now, im not prepared for that yet..

[edit on 27-3-2010 by togetherwestand]

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Korg Trinity

I want peace and I would happily give my life for peace, seriously I would but such a thing is never going to happen is it because of the very nature of the human. It would seem that in learning to get what we want from the days when we killed each other with rocks for a scrap of meat or hide that now thousands of generations later though our levels of technology have transformed and our minds are much more advanced – there lies a fatal flaw at our collective consciousness.

That fault as far as I can discern involves a lack of understanding or perhaps control to see that war never really solves anything. Sure war will end an opposing point of view, depose apposing leading forces and gain a few years of peace but in reality it is not peace. War gains time and postpones further warfare because all war does is to perpetuate hate and bitterness and for a perfect example just look back to the Great War and the reason it was always going to explode again.

With so many of us all jammed into close proximity on this beautiful rock and all with our own many wants, needs and desires it would stand to logic and reason that it takes very little for us to coalesce into a murderous “farce” and then go and kill our relations in another land just because they have something our leaders tell us we need and want although it will always be spun into a positive rather than the negative that is resources – freedom, honour, the best of this and the cream of that is the hype we know today.

You just need to see the youth being urged via a barrage of media propaganda that to be the best you can be, is to join the military and serve the country you were born to. The hype that drips with gore is very similar in structure the world over and the apparent illusory payoff for those that buy into it comes in the form of honour, patriotism, education, self growth. These advertisements sometimes even show a young clean-shaven uniformed youth with a beautiful smiling young lady on his arm but the reality is much less golden. An example is to look at the dilapidated state of single and married quarters in say – Tidworth to realise that the media powered propaganda is all fine words aimed squarely at our youth and yet though it might instil high levels of patriotism they always have very little substance.

Much words and yet nothing said and always much too loudly, that is the sound of contemporary leaders both civilian and military.

In my mind these liars that care little if the young potential recruit lives or dies just as long as they fill a quota will always tell a story of finery only to then deliver hessian and rags, mouldy walls and peeling paper because it is a winning formula to hide the truth until it is too late to change a young and easily led mind. “Signing off” is not an instant choice and the potential recruit suddenly past the cut off and wanting to change their mind must take a ticket, get in line and wait to be discharged; in the meantime the signed off must still serve or suffer because according to the machine a young soldiers life is no longer theirs to control – even though that is a filthy lie given teeth under military laws regulations.

I see a pattern of contempt for human life here and it flows down from the elitist minded hierarchy in Whitehall, the true dogs of war and I mean that in the derogatory meaning of the phrase.

Of course this is not a new lie and the youth being youth and lacking the ability to see through the lie until much older (too late) will lap this up because they have not yet seen the nature of the campaign that is indoctrination to the cause which is as I see it designed to gain money and power for a few through lakes of misery and blood expressed and spilled by the many.

When the subject of patriotism and service to the queen is brought up many of our our youth eat it alive because the campaign to get them to enlist is a near perfectly executed campaign that was designed over decades from books and comics then to TV and video games now that was always designed from the outset to enable the indoctrinator to lock into something within the young. Using noble emotions as a medium this indoctrination awakens the noble emotions within but at the same time it uses these noble ideals lying dormant within our youth to twisted and cynical ends.

I sincerely believe that the contemptuous advertisers working for the ministry of defence have found a wining formula to enable them to reach out very effectively into the hearts and minds of our young. It is just a means to persuade our youth to give up the life they might have otherwise chosen and instead now urges them to take the path of the warrior, the expendable number that when death or serious injury claims them on the battlefield at least those cynical blackhearts that sent them off to war then have the temerity to thank them for their sacrifice (disgrace).

Shortly after spewing their thanks the old men in offices and who have lost their souls long since are swift to close one chapter, a young life that could have been so much more but now much too late and sadly that which sent them to war swiftly moves onto the next expendable young mind.

With this horrible game exposed to my senses I believe that the only way to achieve a real lasting peace is to stop feeding the machine and what does the machine need to live? It needs massive taxation and it needs the public to remain in fear of an enemy that has been purposefully elevated to the levels of say, Spectre in a James Bond story.

I wonder how swiftly war might become a thing of the past if we suddenly gave pause for real thought and sent those that ache for war to wage their wars.

War, what is it good for? Absolutely nothing! – Frankie goes to Hollywood

[edit on 27-3-2010 by SmokeJaguar67]

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   

I think I can speak for most Americans when I say we do not want war. The ones who want war is our Empiric government, a constant state of warfare empowers the War Powers Act. The U.S. has technically been at war with it's own citizens since the 1930's, after we were sold out by one of our own presidents, Roosevelt. The declared National Emergency of March 9, 1933 amended the War Powers Act to include the American People as enemies. This allowed Maritime Law to come onto land. Be careful of that pretty little flag with the gold trim that sits on a pedestal in your courtrooms. That is an Admiralty flag (an ensign, a military flag) flown on the open seas, not the American Flag. You will find the American flag hanging in front of my house, with no gold trim - the flag for Common Law, where all are equal. The US Constitution allowed for three types of laws, Common Law (We the People), Contract Law governing contracts and agreements, and Maritime Law that is to be used on the open seas to govern our Naval forces while out there since the ships are not on our land. Only in times of war can Maritime Law govern on land. This is proclaimed by the president. This flag changes your status from Sovereign (God's Law) to subject (the Kings Law).

Senate Report 93-549
War and Emergency Powers Acts,
Executive Orders and the New World Order
The Introduction to Senate Report 93-549 (93rd Congress, 1st Session, 1973) summarizes the situation that we face today - except it is far worse today than it was in 1973 !!

"A majority of the people of the United States have lived all of their lives under emergency rule. For 40 years [now 66 years], freedoms and governmental procedures guaranteed by the Constitution have, in varying degrees, been abridged by laws brought into force by states of national emergency. The problem of how a constitutional democracy reacts to great crises, however, far antedates the Great Depression. As a philosophical issue, its origins reach back to the Greek city-states and the Roman Republic. And, in the United States, actions taken by the Government in times of great crises have - from, at least, the Civil War - in important ways, shaped the present phenomenon of a permanent state of national emergency."
www.barefootsworld.net...

Do we all see clearly now who wants war, and who doesn't?

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Korg, I think u may have forgotten to list
one of the most important wars currently ......

Americans VS Their Government

that's the war I'm most interested in
cuz if u win that one, most of the other ones
go away

Let's compare two wars.

The war between the US government and the people of Iraq.
The coming war between the US government and the people of America.

The US illegally invaded Iraq in 2003, the war was not against any normal army, but against the Iraqi civilian people, those are now commonly called insurgents.

So what happened next was MASSIVE international aid flowed into Iraq from forty other nations. Twenty other nations still have military in Iraq, handing out and distributing aid. This included food, medical supplies, technical aid, training, money, and from some Muslim nations weapons, explosives and manpower.

So on one side we have America trying to blow things up and kill the Iraqi people, and forty other nations backing the insurgents with aid.
Even nations like Canada and Australia have military in Iraq backing the insurgents, and helping put Americans in body bags.

You will never hear any of this from the US media, but Google will quickly point you to the true situation in Iraq.

It why the most powerful military nation on the planet with 160,000 battle troops and the best military technology have fought a few civilian insurgents for SEVEN YEARS and still cannot win or control Iraq.

Without the support of the entire world, the US military would have steam rollered into Iraq, and had full total control of the whole country within one week.

Basically it is the American military versus the Iraqi people, backed by the resources of the entire world in Iraq, and America is losing.

Now that brings us to the coming war, US government versus the American people.

America and it's people are now seen by the rest of the world as number one terrorist nation.
You love war, love torture, love death love war crimes, and love your own personal weaponry.
Americans also have an abiding hatred of the United Nations, International Court, and the Geneva Convention.

Americans feel they have the right to wage war any way they please in the most brutal inhumane ways, against every principle of justice or humanity.

It is only NOW that some Americans are having second thoughts about all these senseless wars. but it is TOO LATE.

America is ripe for revolution, and if you want to start killing your fellow Americans in the most brutal ways imaginable, go to it.

Nobody cares, and nobody is coming to help you.

[edit on 27/3/2010 by Silver Shadow]

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Korg Trinity

Originally posted by CodenameDoeB
I want war today

But not country vs country, I want a war between us humans and the elite

If you could identify the true elite and get the army on board this wouldn't be a war it would hardly be a battle... the so called Elite members I've seen are pretty frail.. something like Pete burns from the Simpson....

all the best,

Korg.

I agree with Korg, the self proclaimed 'elite' seem a bit, well, frail.

I've noted they need very large notions (like global wars, conspiritorial type ideas, etc) to speak about. This gives them a larger than life appearance. If you tried to find out what was really ticking in their minds on a personal level, you'd probably find they are rather lackluster there, also.

As far as wanting war, no, I don't want large conflict. I do feel, however, it is looking inevitable right now. Due mainly to 'stepping on peoples feet', which seems to be the current Foreign Policy.

What most don't realize is there is an enemy within, where the borders of the US aren't as secure as one might think. Where, everyone knows that Mexicans seem to go and come at will, a few 'green backs' will get about anyone across unchecked. And, they probably could amass and do some real damage.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join