It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SO who here Wants War now??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Hi guys,

With current events it looks like war is always just round the corner...

We have...

The Israel / Gaza conflict...
The Israel / Iran Standoff
The USA / Iran Standoff
The North / Sound Korea Standoff
The Chinese / USA-Taiwan standoff
The Falklands-Venezuela / British Situation
The Afghanistan / Coalition open war
The Iraqi / Coalition peace keeping operation
The Pakistan / USA covert operations

+ all the other smaller countries that support either side of these...

When we turn on the news or come to ATS it’s impossible to at least read a .line or thread title with some worrying circumstance.

What I'm seeing is a worrying trend that an awful lot of people actually want war to happen, and not just a small skirmish a big war...

It appears a lot of people are waiting for it to happen or at the very least waiting for some such BIG event.

I read in one thread a member said "why does it seem like everything is connected to 911?" And this got me thinking... there does seem to be an atmosphere of tension, as if people are expecting something very big to happen, and this feelings seems to have hung around since that fateful day.

Now I'm of the view that war is very bad but.... is it worse to wait until circumstances mean a MASSIVE all out world war or is it better to start some of these conflicts before they get to that point... is it already too late for that??

So reading these threads I would love to know how you guys are thinking...

So you want War, and if so why??

I would hope that the majority of you don't want war and I also want to hear from you too and give me your thoughts on how we should deal with this seemingly volatile global situation.

Peace Out,

Korg.

Edit for Spelling... Geeze

[edit on 27-3-2010 by Korg Trinity]

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Sadly, war is present when mankind is present.

This is why we are stuffing up our people and our planet.

It is because we never learn from past mistakes.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   

George Carlin - We Like War

Enough said

Edit to add , some bad language in the video so consider yourself for warned .

Hard not to use bad language when the topic of war is brought up i guess

[edit on 27-3-2010 by Max_TO]

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

I never saw that clip thanks.

OP, like they say, war is hell. Soon coming to a community near you.

"There will be war and rumors of war"

Somewhere in some bible.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Max_TO
George Carlin - We Like War

Thank you for this, I laughed of course

Thanks,

Korg.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   
The Global Elite love War because it is extremely lucrative and keeps people divided. There can never be peace while they maintain power.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   
The sooner, the better. Let's get it over and done with so we can all start again.

I know "War" might not be seen as good but unfortunately I think it's neccessary. The only way American can claim her fortune and her power back is to have a World War where America and the Allies win.

This, I think is the real Question, Will America and the allies, win the next BIG War?
America better, if it want's to get out of the Poo it's in..

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Damian-007
This, I think is the real Question, Will America and the allies, win the next BIG War?

The problem is, America no longer has any allies that are prepared to fight beside America in its continual ongoing corrupt and immoral wars.

All of Americas former allies deserted America after the Vietnam war, over forty years ago.

Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and Britain WERE once America's loyal allies, but not today.

Gulf war two in Iraq should tell you who America's allies are:

Canada, zero combat missions
Australia, zero combat missions
Israel, zero combat missions
New Zealand, zero combat missions
Britain, were there to begin with, but have now totally deserted America in Iraq.

Afghanistan is a United Nations war, not an American war.
Gulf war one was a United Nations war, not an American war.

The truth is, every war America has started, it has lost, over the last sixty years.

The only wars America wins are when it is part of a United Nations multinational team effort.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknows
Sadly, war is present when mankind is present.

This is why we are stuffing up our people and our planet.

It is because we never learn from past mistakes.

Your post really reminds me of this great song:

www.youtube.com...

Ayreon - Waracle

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Silver Shadow

Afghanistan is a United Nations war, not an American war.
Gulf war one was a United Nations war, not an American war.

This simply isn't true.

Britain have and always will support our brothers and sisters over the pond. The reason we are not as active in Iraq is because we are taking care of Afghanistan..

You see we work together and I can assure you that Australia and Canada have less affinity with the American people they would absolutely join the states if there were a new world war.

Believe it or not though its all the smaller countries you have missed, too numerous to mention, those that you miss, such as the Philippines whom may not have any direct military to help, but would act as base of operations for the immediate surrounding area..

Not that the USA need that of course they have plenty of floating cities with plenty of munitions.

Peace Out,

Korg.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Korg Trinity

Korg, I think u may have forgotten to list
one of the most important wars currently ......

Americans VS Their Government

that's the war I'm most interested in
cuz if u win that one, most of the other ones
go away

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
reply to post by Korg Trinity

Korg, I think u may have forgotten to list
one of the most important wars currently ......

Americans VS Their Government

that's the war I'm most interested in
cuz if u win that one, most of the other ones
go away

I wish I could give you more than a single star for that.

I would extend that to our English Government too, though we are facing a general election very shortly.

However, we can’t have weak governments that are not strong enough to stand up against adversity can we??

These people walking the corridors of power are supposed to be civil servants... the servants of the people.... Then just when did it end up the other way round with the populace being treated as cattle?

With Respect,

Korg.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   
I want war today

But not country vs country, I want a war between us humans and the elite

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by CodenameDoeB
I want war today

But not country vs country, I want a war between us humans and the elite

If you could identify the true elite and get the army on board this wouldn't be a war it would hardly be a battle... the so called Elite members I've seen are pretty frail.. something like Pete burns from the Simpson....

all the best,

Korg.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   

The sooner, the better. Let's get it over and done with so we can all start again.

I know "War" might not be seen as good but unfortunately I think it's neccessary. The only way American can claim her fortune and her power back is to have a World War where America and the Allies win.

America better, if it want's to get out of the Poo it's in..

If America wants to get her fortune and power back, maybe they should externalise the cost of war instead of fighting all these wars.
don´t know exactly how much military spending america has, since i´m not an american. but i´m sure someone in here can tell

and a question for you, two actually;
- why do you deem it necassary that america is such a force in the world? (so that it can remain its status of 'world-police'?)
- i cant even comprehend why you should go to war for this and create havoc and destruction, so plz eloborate?

[edit on 27-3-2010 by kn0wh0w]

[edit on 27-3-2010 by kn0wh0w]

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   
This is the psychological warfare TPTB and the MSM are waging against the people by creating huge amounts of pressure and stress with their constant spin of doom, and the sky is falling, no one is super human, so itl gets to a point that some will have had enough of that axe hanging over their necks and start wishing for it to happen.. wishing for the war, simply to get it out of the way..

An example of the pyschological warfare being waged against us.. look at all the talk of Israel dropping nuclear bunker busters on Iran.. the whole concept of nuclear war leaves most of the world horrifed at the thought and fearing what the outcome will be.

So TPTB and the MSM spin that, twist it so that if Israel drops conventional weapons on Iran rather than an explosion of outrage people will sigh in releif that conventtional weapons are used.

Rather tha outrage people will be releived, that is the kind of pressure TPTB and the MSM are putting people under and until that pressure is lifted we will not know how to really live happy lives.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   
I guarantee that this uneasy, foreboding feeling we all have about the major catalytic events to come are nothing compared to the angst and despair that will follow.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   
What do you mean, Who wants war? Open your eyes and ears and tell me a time when we were not at war with somebody.

All animals, even humans, are tribal creatures. We are at war and will be at war with someone until the end of time.

I guess you're talking about a world war with nuclear bombs and such as that. Anyone in their right mind would never want that. Nobody wins a nuclear world war except the rats and roaches.

What I do believe is that we have begun our second cold war and that can eventually be hell if you let it get to you.

By the way, have you noticed the coffins with American soldiers in them being shipped back to the USA?

Do I want war? No. Are we at war? Yes.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Silver Shadow

Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and Britain WERE once America's loyal allies, but not today.

Gulf war two in Iraq should tell you who America's allies are:

Canada, zero combat missions
Australia, zero combat missions
Israel, zero combat missions
New Zealand, zero combat missions
Britain, were there to begin with, but have now totally deserted America in Iraq.

Putting it like that America doesn't deserve any allies.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   
nope war is the worst. in the scriptures it's the top problem. some evil slob keeps it going. the Vietnam era taught me well. can you believe i actually thought everyone in the world learned their lesson as i did? as the years go by, i realize that satan is as it's written in scripture...evil bazzard

[edit on 27-3-2010 by GBP/JPY]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join