It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unified Conspiracy Theory - Calling All Members

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Just had another thought. If you wanna keep it open minded and unbiased, how about teaming up two people with opposite views. Like an atheist with a theist. Pro-lifer with pro-choicer.

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Well, here are the options I had come up with:

1) Put this in collaboritive fiction. Have accurate conspiracy info, or however accurate possible, and make fictional characters live out these conspiracies. Similar to historical romance novels where fictional families live out accurately told historical times and events. That one could get real fun.

2)Like you said create a form for unifying this information.

3)Create a Research Topic for this. I tried U2Uing ADVISOR awhile back and never got a good response to start this, at least not one I can remember. If people would like to go this route, I can trying U2Uing ADVISOR again.

I'd like people to tell me though if they prefer Option #3. I'd like to U2U ADVISOR with a list of names who are interested in pursuing a research thread.

We can do any combination of these options as well.

BTW, I like the idea of pairing off in teams. I think a lot more accuracy would be produced. ALthough, for Option #1, I don't think its necessary.

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I think option #3 is the best. Also, sending a good sized list of members who want to contribute to mods and admins is a good idea (like a petition).

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jamuhn
It could be a sort of conspiracy bible for all members and it could constantly be updated by new material or insights.
What do you think?

would that be considered a religon? becasue if it is i want to be a clergy man. I dont' want to have to pay taxes any more...wait i haven't paid taxes yet well i don't want to start......

btw:rev check ur u2u or get on msn

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by HombreConUnPollo
I dont' want to have to pay taxes any more

You and Dee are still on this tax loophole thing.

No, it wouldn't be a religion. A religion needs belief in gods. A Bible is just a collection of writings or books rather.

P.S. My messenger is screwed up by the way, Jeff.

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Are you talking about the Uniform Commercial Code? So I can count you two in then...

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rev_Godslapper

Originally posted by HombreConUnPollo
I dont' want to have to pay taxes any more

You and Dee are still on this tax loophole thing.

No, it wouldn't be a religion. A religion needs belief in gods. A Bible is just a collection of writings or books rather.

P.S. My messenger is screwed up by the way, Jeff.

Could we come up with some gods to worship? Would Aliens be considered a god? I mean they are from the great beyond and such. Come on work with me here. I don't want to pay taxes...screw those guys....I would love to read the bible of ATS though...it would have to be pretty interesting to say the least..

btw: then check ur u2u's but keep trying ur yahoo or msn either one..i need to talk to u

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jamuhn
Are you talking about the Uniform Commercial Code? So I can count you two in then...

depends on the job descript......I don't like a lot of work....whats' the pay? what's the hours?? do i get benfits?? i need to know...before i can commit myself to this project.

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Come up with some gods to worship? Jeff, this isn't a joke. Most of us here are serious about it. If you want to contribute fine. We can talk about tax loopholes and clergymen somewhere else.

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Just do what you can man, I'm not a hardass. I just want to see how many think it would be a good idea. That is, a research thread. Im going to put something in Collaborative fiction anyway...

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rev_Godslapper
Come up with some gods to worship? Jeff, this isn't a joke. Most of us here are serious about it. If you want to contribute fine. We can talk about tax loopholes and clergymen somewhere else.

does it look like i'm joking?????? does it huh huh?

oh wait i think i am....

I don't know about helping with it but I would love to read it none the less....it should be interesting...we could put it in a book and sell it on Ebay for bo cu money........

i really need to talk to you Rev

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 04:38 AM
link   
that sounds like an a$$load of work! i brilliant idea though. perhaps the most relevant and cohesave post from each topic could be put into the spiracal (thats wat i suggest you call it
) if the ball gets rolling i would also be glad to help.

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 07:55 AM
link   
#3 sounds good to me, I think having good info on most conpiracy theories in one place is a great idea.
Let me know...I could help some. And, I already have scholar status, FWIW.

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 08:13 AM
link   
This sounds like a great idea. However, I would suggest calling it an Encyclopedia.

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I would vote that we call it The Illuminatus Trilogy, but the name is taken.

If you haven't read it, it's probably the best "Unified Consiracy Theory" ever written. You name it, it's probably in there. Lengthy read but bizarrely humorous and humorously bizarre.

For an ATS project, Novus Ordo Seclorum might be a bit trite or tired, but I've always liked the classics.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join