It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please don't even think about Palin as the first female US president.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   
I think she can be worse.

Most already have a wife that loves to nag.

We don't need a president with the same nagging voice.

That would just ruin my day.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I said once that I would vote for Palin if she did a spread in Penthouse Magazine. But now, I would just buy the magazine.

Wasn't it McCain's campaign team that dissed Palin numerous times? And she is up campaigning for this guy again? Doesn't she know that McCain is pro gang rape?

Sarah Palin is the quintessential definition of a Media Whore.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Inasmuch as I am no fan of Ms. Palin based on her track record, motives and lack of intellect I did give her the benefit of my doubt and ire and watched her entire speech addressing the Tea Party meeting in Searchlight, Nevada on CNN.

After an initial opening diatribe mocking President Obama and his use of teleprompter,
she proceeded to read from a prepared speech from paper notes. Seen here:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fcbb4663290d.jpg[/atsimg]

Her speech consisted of nothing more than catch-phrases and generic patriotic hyperbole.
(supporting our troops, greatest country on earth...etc.) She offered ZERO substance, new ideas or a concrete plan for the future. It was nothing more than a pep rally adorned in the good old red, white and blue. I liken it to the Boy Scout pledge minus the "obey the law of the pack" line.

But PLEASE don't take my word for it. If you can stomach the spectacle, a video link of excerpt here: (Watch her read from prepared script)

latimesblogs.latimes.com...

My original opinion remains unswayed. She is a polarizing, brainless enigma wearing high heels.

Regards...kk

[edit on 28-3-2010 by kinda kurious]

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join