It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Bright UFO LIGHTS UP Clouds.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Three ojects over a couple of days
Big Bright object lights up cloud two objects One Big and Bright filmed over Stirling golf course.
Second object seems two split and reform.
object num 3 seems two just sit there big and bright as car pass by.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Interesting video, but where exactly does it light up a cloud!? Also, is it just me or does it look like there are smaller orbs flying around it near the end?

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ufosbri

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufosbri
Three ojects over a couple of days
Big Bright object lights up cloud two objects One Big and Bright filmed over Stirling golf course.

They appear to be aircraft coming in for a landing. The "bright" one is closer and the smaller one is many miles out. The bright flashing strobes reflecting off the clouds are a dead giveaway that it's a conventional plane.

Second object seems two split and reform.

I got a giggle out of this. It does not "split". Remember that large TV antenna right next to him? The object passed on the other side of that antenna. Or it as a power line. Either way, it is very clear that the object is passing from right to left and the line is stationary. Saying that the object "split" is not being very observant.

object num 3 seems two just sit there big and bright as car pass by.

Have you ever watched planes come in to a busy airport? When they turn on their landing lights many miles out, it can seem like they're stationary for quite a long time as they slowly come down from altitude before they start their landing maneuvers.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing that video. While I will agree with you that it may actually be a UFO it does look a bit like a plane...a little bit....

I'll give it the benefit of the doubt though since I cannot prove otherwise. It is a bit odd but its flight path and movement are very similar to that of the planes that fly above my house all night. Then again, what do I know? It could be real.

Good capture...unfortunately I'm sure it will be torn to shreds by the good folks around here very shortly.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I agree 100% with _BoneZ_ on this one. They're all planes. I live near (a few miles from) an airport, and I see this sort of stuff all the time. I've watched big, bright balls in the sky that seem just stationary for several minutes that eventually "become" airplanes.

Edit: to add parenthesis

[edit on 26-3-2010 by JenRecluse]

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Planes that would be ok if I was neer a airport. The closest airport is about 30 miles from were I filmed I have filmed a load of airplanes in the same area none that look like any of them 1 it does light up that cloud never seen that before and there two objects there not one. 2 That object does split it does not go past power lines or that ariel its in the middle of the sky.
Cheers.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Planes that would be ok if I was neer a airport. The closest airport is about 30 miles from were I filmed.

The closest airport is in Edinburgh which is about 25 miles or 41 km. That also doesn't mean you won't see planes with their landing lights on near Stirling coming into Edinburgh. Where I live, you can see planes with their landing lights on 20-30-40 miles away from the airport.

I have filmed a load of airplanes in the same area none that look like any of them

I, and obviously many others, see planes that look like those white dots every single day.

1 it does light up that cloud never seen that before

You must not get very many clouds in Scotland, or you don't watch too many planes at night because planes light up clouds all the time.

I'll say this again for posterity's sake: The flashing strobes reflecting off the clouds are a dead giveaway that they are conventional planes.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I live 25 miles from Heathrow and the 'planes above have just come off the stack and are going for final approach. When it's cloudy the strobes cause massive flashes.

My girfriend lives 25 miles from Luton, same thing.

When you are coming into land at Edinburgh from the south, there's 2 choices depending on the wind. You always come up between Peebles and Biggar and either go right and loop round over the Forth or left around Livingston. Right enough, Stirling is a bit north, but in 'plane terms it's nothing. If those "objects" were south or south west of you they would look llike that before they turned for final approach.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ufosbri

G'day ufosbri

I agree with most of the members that have posted thus far.....

The objects have the appearance of planes on approach to an airport.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
looks genuine to me. if this if fake what would anyone consider real?

new topics

top topics

join