It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird OBE... Can anyone explain this?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Last night I was half asleep, half awake, and my whole body felt tingly like it was falling asleep (most likely sleep paralysis), and I was having an OBE where I was floating, but I was spinning in circles quite quickly. I wasn't frightened, it actually felt good. It felt kind of like wind blowing across my consciousness.

Could anyone explain this?

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Temporary moment of crystal clarity in your consciousness, feels great eh

You know this takes people months of practice to reach such a small glimpse of what you experienced. You should now use that feeling and meditate on reaching it again, I use ambient music and calming tunes to lower or heighten my perspective outside of my body...

You just kicked a few stones into the rabbit hole, now you should feel the urge to know and feel what is at the bottom...

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sahrhyce
Temporary moment of crystal clarity in your consciousness, feels great eh

You know this takes people months of practice to reach such a small glimpse of what you experienced. You should now use that feeling and meditate on reaching it again, I use ambient music and calming tunes to lower or heighten my perspective outside of my body...

You just kicked a few stones into the rabbit hole, now you should feel the urge to know and feel what is at the bottom...

I didn't try to do this though... Other OBE I have had have been violent. (In have never tried to reach an OBE myself, they usually just spontaneously happen while I'm sleeping)

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx

Then think of it as a gift

By the sounds something whats you to look more into it. Whilst violent at first you will get use to it, just need to willingly do it more often.

I think this is a perfect time for you to jump into the rabbit hole lol....

If you jump you will be caught on the way down, but you must jump first..

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sahrhyce
reply to post by Phlynx

Then think of it as a gift

By the sounds something whats you to look more into it. Whilst violent at first you will get use to it, just need to willingly do it more often.

I think this is a perfect time for you to jump into the rabbit hole lol....

If you jump you will be caught on the way down, but you must jump first..

The violent one was quite frightening. I had no control, and I was being thrown around. I was being shoved into the ground, and into the roof of my room.

I would love to be able to willing have OBE but I don't know how.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx

The tingling is proprioreception as electrochemical energy -- it's activated by the inner ear -- which is why people get "tingling" -- the chills -- from good music -- usually falsetto or high pitched female voice.

And the inner ear also regulates your balance -- hence the spinning.

Still meditation is also the inner ear -- spiritual training.

So it's a good thing but if you want more grounded energy then just focus on your lower body -- just below and behind the belly button. That's where your mind's electromagnetic energy can be safely stored.

So you have a more etheric body OBE it sounds like -- whereas the real astral projection is much rarer (and often confused with the etheric).

The astral projection relies on building up strong electromagnetic fields in your lower body energy center -- again just below and behind the belly button.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by drew hempel
reply to post by Phlynx

The tingling is proprioreception as electrochemical energy -- it's activated by the inner ear -- which is why people get "tingling" -- the chills -- from good music -- usually falsetto or high pitched female voice.

And the inner ear also regulates your balance -- hence the spinning.

Still meditation is also the inner ear -- spiritual training.

So it's a good thing but if you want more grounded energy then just focus on your lower body -- just below and behind the belly button. That's where your mind's electromagnetic energy can be safely stored.

So you have a more etheric body OBE it sounds like -- whereas the real astral projection is much rarer (and often confused with the etheric).

The astral projection relies on building up strong electromagnetic fields in your lower body energy center -- again just below and behind the belly button.

Thanks. Is it the same as the focusing of Chi in your hands? I get a tingling from that too.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx

Chi is electromagnetic -- it will start out as a magnetic force -- so the "chi ball" between the hands will be an electromagnetic force repulsing the palms of the hands.

Jing is electrochemical -- the tingling sensation. It's now proven that when we get the chills listening to music that actually is our immune system activated by the music - increasing healing neurohormones. So it's the same with the jing activation.

The proprioreception is the sense of tingling -- touch -- but it's through the brain - the primary sense -- for example the Brainport is a new technology which lets all the various senses be cross-wired through proprioreception. So you can see with your tongue or hear with your tongue -- because the brain can be trained to convert visual or auditory stimulation back into proprioreception.

So if you're getting tingling sensation -- it can either be a signal of the channel clearing out an energy blockage from toxins or bacteria or it could be an energy blockage that needs more chi.

For example when people get ringing in their ear that's actually from the electrochemical energy in the kidney -- the vagus nerve connects the inner ear back to the lower body. So it may mean a need to increase the kidney energy -- the jing or electrochemical energy -- or it means that the energy is turning into stronger electromagnetic energy -- the chi.

Finally there's the shen which is the laser holographic energy created from chi -- and the chi is created from the jing electrochemical energy -- those three cycle back into each other.

You can practice springforestqigong.com... if you want.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by drew hempel
reply to post by Phlynx

Chi is electromagnetic -- it will start out as a magnetic force -- so the "chi ball" between the hands will be an electromagnetic force repulsing the palms of the hands.

Jing is electrochemical -- the tingling sensation. It's now proven that when we get the chills listening to music that actually is our immune system activated by the music - increasing healing neurohormones. So it's the same with the jing activation.

The proprioreception is the sense of tingling -- touch -- but it's through the brain - the primary sense -- for example the Brainport is a new technology which lets all the various senses be cross-wired through proprioreception. So you can see with your tongue or hear with your tongue -- because the brain can be trained to convert visual or auditory stimulation back into proprioreception.

So if you're getting tingling sensation -- it can either be a signal of the channel clearing out an energy blockage from toxins or bacteria or it could be an energy blockage that needs more chi.

For example when people get ringing in their ear that's actually from the electrochemical energy in the kidney -- the vagus nerve connects the inner ear back to the lower body. So it may mean a need to increase the kidney energy -- the jing or electrochemical energy -- or it means that the energy is turning into stronger electromagnetic energy -- the chi.

Finally there's the shen which is the laser holographic energy created from chi -- and the chi is created from the jing electrochemical energy -- those three cycle back into each other.

You can practice springforestqigong.com... if you want.

So is it a good or bad thing this is happening to me?
Thanks for the website.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx

Well I just sit in full lotus -- if your energy channels are really open then you can sit in full lotus for at least 2 hours straight. When I was at that point in my practice the room started spinning around me. I also had telepathy, telekinesis and precognition and I saw dead spirits and did healing of others. I accidentally pulled this old lady's spirit out of her skull. All this was without touching anyone -- people around me were freaking out.

So can you feel the center of your brain?

You might want to practice the small universe exercise which is the foundation for increasing your energy and you just need to sit in a chair to do it. You can get the Level One sitting meditation c.d. to do it - it guides it.

www.springforestqigong.com...

And you can read this book (free online) for what is experienced as the energy builds:

www.scribd.com...

The more you practice the greater the bliss experienced -- but also the intensity of other feelings -- so you can feel each organ tingle with the electrochemical sensation as each organ is a different emotion. As you transform the organs then the heart opens up more for deeper love and then the pineal gland in the middle of the brain ups up. That's for the real astral travel projection. There's also the "astral tube" which is also a type of OBE experience but more like an inner vision -- clairvoyance. So what you got right now sounds more like the "astral tube." It's like lucid dreaming.

top topics

join