It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An alien message in a BBC advert?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

^^Watch the video first^^

Hello to all. I saw this advert Completely by accident a few weeks ago. Is it just me or is there something strange about it. It seems like someone is trying to tell us something.

What are your thoughts?

peace

[edit on 26-3-2010 by ALOSTSOUL]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I will when I get link. Try reposting the link

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

My apologies heres the link.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Nope, no aliens, just an interweb of armchair critics, armchair warriors, armchair lawyers, and of course, armchair conspiracy theorists.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Already posted.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Nvm. It's in a different forum than the original. Ignore this.

[edit on 26-3-2010 by Phlynx]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I thought that was a very apt video in regards to proving just how conceited; stuffy and overly impressed with their own self importance the BBC is. Having been on the receiving end of TV licensing and their repeated written and repeated phone threats of court action early in 2009 because I did not own a TV licence I would expect this corporation to broadcast such silliness.

At the time of these incoming threats I did not own a TV set by the way

This advertisement for me was simply all noise and no substance in a “try to be cool and in touch with the hip young crowd” so to speak.

I must add that my extraterrestrial handlers are most unimpressed with such a pompous portrayal of them – internet indeed

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
i've been seeing this commercial lately too, and it definitely struck me as some sort of alien interventionist commercial before they started talking about the internet

i think they are trying to compare the internets ability to change the world to what an alien intervention would try to it, they are pulling our legs i think

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I knew when they arrived they'd have a British accent.

Pretty Tricky.

Becker

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeJaguar67

I must add that my extraterrestrial handlers are most unimpressed with such a pompous portrayal of them – internet indeed

When you say extraterrestrial handlers? Have you made any threads about this on ATS? If so can you send me a link i would love to check it out. Thanks

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
the girl had a nun's head covering.

i found that rather odd.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Of course It's Aliens trying to communicate with us? What else would it be? Creative marketing? Man, you guys should open a school. You could teach everyone how to turn every bit of information into a conspiracy. You could disguise it as "Critical Thinking School" (or a mental asylum.)

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Actually I found the video rather humbling and kind of cool.

If it were only true...

[edit on 26-3-2010 by SLAYER69]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by CodenameDoeB

I wish sir, because when I mentioned my extraterrestrial handers I must now step up to the plate and admit that I was only joking. You know, only on ATS would such a joke be considered with any seriousness and that among others is probably why I love it here

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Wow, that is definitely the most interesting piece of propaganda I have seen in a while.

Definitely good whether there is an ET implication or not, the message is solid.

The question posed at the end should be asked by everyone alive.

Star and Flag.

edit to add: Oh yeah, does this have anything to do with the Internet being nominated for Nobel Prize?
Huff post: Internet nominated for prize

[edit on 26-3-2010 by beebs]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Just a commercial about the internet, ah, but such a beautiful one.
Very lovely, wistful thinking.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Reminds me of the V series.
BUT whats weird is at the end you see a computer screen and as the "alien" is talking,what she is saying is being typed,then it zoom's out and its a human that looks JUST like the alien.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Becker44
I knew when they arrived they'd have a British accent.

Pretty Tricky.

Becker

BWHAAAA HA HA HA HA PMSL i love it.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Thank you, I loved that video minus ad part.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I am waiting for the BBC to make the same statement as Al Gore in a March 1999 interview with Wolf Blitzer. It went something like this.

"During my service in the United States Congress, I took the initiative in creating the Internet."

BBC is now, so big headed that, just wait for it, as they will say something like that next!!!!!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join