It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USMS Counter-Surveillance Teams...on US soil

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

Understood, and forgive my misinterpitation of your point, no passion for the USMS they just treated me with respect and professionalism when we interacted many years back is all, and to your explanation, I too feel that private industries do not belong in the LE field, nor do I feel they should be involved in the policing of private citizen's within the US.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by freetree64

Perhaps I needed to clarify more then. I apologize for that if that was the case.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by freetree64
reply to post by mikelee

Understood, and forgive my misinterpitation of your point, no passion for the USMS they just treated me with respect and professionalism when we interacted many years back is all, and to your explanation, I too feel that private industries do not belong in the LE field, nor do I feel they should be involved in the policing of private citizen's within the US.

I'll leave this post of yours here as clarification so other members will understand the concern of the thread. Thanks!!

[edit on 3/26/2010 by mikelee]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

Not a problem, and understood on the post, all in all a good thread, when read entirely.... Yankee Whiskey

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join