It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

El Paso Police Under Threat

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Yes that particular gang has roots in America, but they do not stop at the border. This particular deal started because a couple of our people were killed in Ciudad Juarez. The feds arested something like 60 gang members in attempt to find out who killed our people.

columbian tribune: Drug cartels

This is them reacting. Game on, looks like. I can imagine this will explode into something bigger. I agree that the Mexico border with all the drug cartels right now is too big of a threat to ignore. If they manage to kill our police officers in the same manner they have been decapitating theirs the stinky brown stuff will hit the fan.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Wow here is another article. It has the most information i have read on this today.

Las Cruces news

Aztecas are thought to be fighting on the side of La Linea, or the Juárez drug cartel, against the Sinaloa drug cartel in the current drug war. Nearly 4,800 people have been killed in the Juárez area since 2008.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Well we did know it was coming.
Two years ago I attended a conference for borderland enforcement officers...
the subject upgrading their weapons and body armor to something
more mil-spec... lets just say some of those deputies are now better armed than when the Marines patrolled the border...

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
If you want to actually know what's going on, you need to go to the local papers in that area. Here's just a few from the last few months. There are hundreds more on the Mexican side.

Zindo

cross border incident of Mexican Army

Gun battles in El Paso

Home Invasion

[edit on 3/26/2010 by ZindoDoone]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join