It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whistleblower Exposes JP Morgan's Silver Manipulation Scheme

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Whistleblower Exposes JP Morgan's Silver Manipulation Scheme

www.zerohedge.com

Earlier today the CFTC held a sham hearing in which, among other things, the organization discussed position limits in PM speculation, because, you know, it's the mom and pop speculators that destroy the precious metal market (not JP Morgan or the New York Fed mind you). The hearing could not have come at a more opportune time. GATA has just broken a major story, in which a London metals trader-slash-whistleblower exposes JP Morgan's silver price suppression/manipulation scheme. At this point no
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.blacklistednews.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
www.gata.org...

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Furthermore, if indeed the CFTC is complicit in these manipulative events, as GATA suggest, we hope our objective mainstream media readers enjoin GATA in seeking justice for this criminal breach of proper regulatory enforcement.

The rich get richer! Really, how much longer are people going to allow the rich to keep stealing from everyday investors?

I would like to add more to this post, but at this point I really don't feel like sharing more of my opinion - so for now you all can comment on the article among yourselves. I just wanted to share this story with you all.

www.zerohedge.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Tony Blair took a job in an "advisory" capacity with JP Morgan to the tune of 500,000 a year when he left the job as Prime Minister.

So this isn't really a surprise.

The first law that his government passed when they came into power - his wife has since made about £10,000,000 from this law.

He's a money grubber, who wants to be seen as a saint.

Hence the "role" as middle east envoy.

If the irony didn't smell so bad, it would be funny...

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
same thread already posted

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Different title, didn't come up in search, and I searched multiple times before posting. I am sick and tired of the ATS search function. What am I supposed to do, search every forum before posting something? This is getting ridiculous.

Anyway, I don't care close the thread, delete it whatever...

edit to add: it's a totally different article... just because it talks about the same subject doesn't mean it's "already been posted" so...

[edit on 26-3-2010 by highlyoriginal]

new topics

top topics

join