It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it a Shadow Person?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by HymnsofNight
Hello!

When you say that it mostly comes around when you're feeling sad or depressed, I get the opposite reaction than the others on here. It kind of worries me, and I think it is a possibility that it is feeding off of that negative energy.

I guess the question is, do you actually feel comforted by its prescence?

Also, I have had experiences with shadow people as well (if that is what this is) and they almost exclusively come around when there is a lot of negative energy in the house (depression, sadness, anger). The most recent occurence of them was when my parents were fighting non-stop. It put a lot of stress on everyone in the house, obviously, and that's when they started showing up again. I actually chased one down telling it to go away (probably not the best idea considering I was angry with it lol).

Hi! Welcome to ATS!
From what i remember the first few times i was a bit freaked out. Eventually it developed into the habit where i covered my head entirely when i slept and if i woke up with it uncovered he was usually there. Just reading that back to myself it sounded creepy, overall this whole thing is strange. Once i think it got annoyed, and i woke up to find the sheets being pulled away violently. And i just realized i kind of knock out after all these "encounters". Well, except when i saw him, i was awake for a long time after that. The last few times though i had gotten used to it and sometimes was more annoyed at being woken up.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Thanks for the welcome!

I'm not sure what to say. By what you're saying, it doesn't sound to me like it is comforting though heh. It just sounds like something you deal with.

You say you kind of fall out after seeing him? What might be a possibility as to why that is happening is he might be taking your energy, and that's why you fall asleep so fast. I have heard, and I'm sure you have too, that during ghost hunts that some members tend to lose their energy quick, or feel physically sick, and it's usually when a spirit is trying to manifest itself. The person feels tired or sick because the entity decided to use their energy. I'm not sure though as this isn't exactly an exact science, right?

I think what it comes down to is how you feel about it. I would tread with caution though. I have had a similiar experience with something like this (it came about through my own fault), and it wasn't the greatest.

Good luck! Let us know if anything else happens that's odd.

[edit on 24-4-2010 by HymnsofNight]

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by HymnsofNight

What happened with your experience?

And I'll update this if anything more should happen. As i type this I'm sitting in my room alone. I feel a slight sense of dread for reasons beyond me. Of course this could be some sort of mind trick so I'm not expecting anything.

I plan on trying to draw it back out eventually, unless it returns on its own. Still mulling it over.

<< 1   >>

join