Whistleblower Drops Metals Market Manipulation Bombshell

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Insider trading? It’s illegal unless you’re a member of Congress

Everybody knows that insider trading is illegal. Wall Street big wigs who get caught giving their cronies valuable information before it’s made public go to jail. Yet, those same rules don’t apply in the halls of Congress where members, their staffs and other federal officials can use the inside information they gather about upcoming legislation for their own financial gain. Studies show that Congressional insiders do far better with their stock trades than you and I

citizenvox.org...

Just another article related to my prior post. I wanted to point this fact out to show that the whole thing is a game.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Haha.......and people think these politicians are going to "listen" to us the people? It's time Americans put down their silly signs and pick up their pitchforks. Our government is out of control. They are milking away our prosperity. The only thing they will fear is violence or the threat of violence if you're an American and you don't realize this you are a fool. An eye for an eye makes the world blind..........well if everyone is blind that would be a hell of a lot better than what we have now.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
lmfao this kind of market 'manipulation' is just buying and selling to move an asset as you see fit..

if you have the buying and the selling power to do this, all it means is that your supply and your demand is enough of a part of the aggregate (market) supply and aggregate demand that it can move it itself.

at the heart of it, they're not doing anything you can't do; all they're doing is buying and selling contracts. everyone at the other end buys and sells those contracts with jp completely voluntarily.

i dont know the legality of this but there doesn't seem to be anything 'unethical' about it. if you lose money to someone doing this to markets, it just means you didnt know enough about the market to avoid it. blaming someone else for your ignorance or stupidity is assinine.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by RedDragon

Oh brother............genius you didn't even bother to read the article or watch the video. I guess ATS is filled with a majority of teenagers with a 5 second attention span.
Insider trading is out of control and it has NOTHING to do with what you are talking about.

A 2004 study found that investment returns for senators were 25 percent higher than for average investors. In a more recent study, Alan Ziobrowski, a business professor at Georgia State University, analyzed more than 6,000 stock transactions by members of Congress over a six year period and found that members outperformed the market by 1 percent a month and 12 percent a year, which Ziobrowski said was “way outside any random variation.

I guess politicians must all be stock market gurus right?

[edit on 27-3-2010 by Zosynspiracy]

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
The CFTC really has to get its act together and deal with this problem now...Too many people have shown how rigged and corrupt commodities markets are...

I mean, how can it be allowed that open positions can and do exceed the total amount of a commodity ever mined/produced in human history, which has been the case with silver on many occasions ?

Too many vested interests have the CFTC' ear, which isn't surprising...

Strict limits on position sizes need to become "the rules" and more importantly need to be enforced in commodity markets...

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

I'm not sure which specific comment(s) GreenBicMan thinks is untrue.
Everything you said is true. The 'dummy' company scam has been done many times, with stock being sold to investors when there's no 'real' company at all. I researched it a while back, and I found what I believe to be the ultimate scam company of all time. It was called CMKX Diamonds. Why this hasn't been all over the news is beyond me.
CMKX Diamonds sold $300 million in stock to over 10,000 investors. The 'CEO' was a fat, drunken, gambling addict living in Vegas.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by RedDragon

Most of what you are saying is correct.

Around OPEX time markets move wildly TO HEDGE OPEN POSITIONS IN THE MARKETPLACE.

Look at the SP 500 FUTURES the last week of expiration when everyone is trading the new front contract, you will see wild moves to hedge huge positions held in the marketplace.

This is why retail players rollover contracts before the last week.

I do not doubt that scandalous stuff does happen but this is the case 99% of the time during OPEX, news events, etc. It is just the way it is.

[edit on 27-3-2010 by GreenBicMan]

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica
reply to post by GreenBicMan

o yea? your so smart . maybe perhaps its because Im not a con artist investor. but yea im pretty right. the stock market is not a reasonable way of actually gaining value. it is in its simplest form, a scam. You don't have to see it my way, it is just an opinion after all. O and I have made killings in the market, and most of it was based on recognizing fixes and scams. good times.

I don't see it that way, but what you wrote on that last post a few up is totally opinion and not fact. I have no problem with your opinion but it is def. not fact.

GL

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Email today from Le Met.

Adrian Douglas says....

GATA Whistleblower Andrew Maguire Injured in Hit and Run Car Accident

Le Metropole Members,

On March 25th at the CFTC Public Hearing on Precious Metals GATA made a dramatic revelation of a whistleblower source, Andrew Maguire, who has first hand evidence of gold and silver market manipulation by JPMorganChase and who has even tipped off the CFTC in advance of manipulative attacks on gold and silver.

Just as in the Madoff case the regulator has done nothing to stop such manipulation.

On March 26th while out shopping with his wife, Mr. Maguire's car was hit by a car careening out of a side road. The driver of the vehicle then tried to escape. When a pedestrian eye-witness attempted to block the driver's escape he accelerated at him and would have hit him had the pedestrian not jumped out of the way.

The car then hit two other cars in escaping. The driver was apprehended by the police after police helicopters were called in and following a high speed chase.

Andrew and his wife were hospitalized with minor injuries. They were discharged from hospital today and should make a full recovery.

Cheers
Adrian

Midas note: You have to be kidding me ... Another Coincidence!

I was listening live to CFTC metals hearing on Thursday when the audio mysteriously collapsed just as Bill Murphy (aka: Midas) was about to begin his presentation.

That was the first "coincidence".

Edit add: Now posted on the GATA Dispatches page.

Additional commentary from Jesse.

[edit on 27-3-2010 by OBE1]

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by OBE1

Most likely the same "coincidence" that CNBC employs always breaking for commercial during finance hearings when Ron Paul starts to speak.

But realistically I except some underhanded moves going on during NFP, OPEX etc. That is where the retail player usually gets murdered and liquidity usually dries up except for your friend JP.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Retrovertigo

Think about how many people or what percentage actually takes delivery.

Less than 5% I am guessing. Speculators make up the greater pool of liquidity which gives the actual hedgers/ delivery takers better spreads and hand in hand deeper liquidity of course which makes the marketplace more efficient.

EDIT: BTW, CFTC is a joke anyway, look at what they are trying to do to spot FOREX in the USA with leverage and moving people to their exchanges where they will profit.

[edit on 27-3-2010 by GreenBicMan]

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Looks like we're buying something else from China now.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

and how much of the gold in Bldg 7 was ever recovered. Does anyone ever consider this may have been the worlds biggest bank robbery?

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
There is a testimony published from a witness of 911, who testified about some strange change of normal affairs at the loading docks entrance of the old WTC 7 building, which he/she passed every day several times.
Some weeks before 911, suddenly that entrance became heavily guarded by uniformed private security guards with guns and rifles. And a lot of traffic like heavy Brinks cars were going in and out.

Another woman testified that when she went to work by foot on 911, she saw, while walking along one side of one of the Twin Towers, big flatbed trailers parked on that street and coming out from the basement garage, which were loaded with small heaps of something, covered with tarps.
While she was passing, one of the deep loaders started to roll on, and she specifically mentioned that what she described as some sort of FBI looking guards were trotting along both sides of that trailer, while it slowly moved away from the Tower.

Just a few minutes later the first plane was witnessed by her to hit the North Tower.

A lot of strange coincidences that day.
It gives the impression of foreknowledge and looting the vaults, before an anticipated collapse would take place.

Btw, a Canadian bank holding quite some gold bullion bars in the basement vaults of their daughter company in one of the Towers later published how much bullion was recovered in the days after 911.
As you should know, banks are hesitating to publish the real amounts of stolen assets, after any heist on their properties.

[edit on 28/3/10 by LaBTop]

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I hope Mr Maguire does not follow the fate of the evenly courageous Barry Jennings :
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
SIGs control every government where there's money or precious commodities to be looted worldwide.

We are either aware of that fact and powerless, or asleep to the fact. but still none of us are behind the wheel of this train that's heading to slavesville.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Andrew Maguire whistleblower - The Biggest Silver Market Manipulation Story Disclosed

goldbasics.blogspot.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   
How do the member of congress get ahead in the stock market.

Insider information???? No they get daily reports from the CIA directorate of intelligence on what is happening around the world.

They can ask the CIA for every bit of information on say copper mining around the world and and get a phone call if anything happens anywhere in the world that might effect copper prices.

They would get this phone call before any news media or anyone else on the futures market trading floor.

By the time anyone else found out there was a problem some place in the world with copper the member of congress all ready has placed a order with his broker.

This is payed for by US taxpayers.

This is also why the CIA seldom gets in any real trouble for any of there blunders.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
7 April

Scotia Bank not holding expected Silver and Gold
Hong Kong Banks call for London Gold to be shipped home!

More revelations (This is HUGE) - and meanwhile SPOT gold is up $17 today by noon
LINK
also see LINK

[edit on 7-4-2010 by seataka]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join