It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange fenced area in the middle of nowhere: What is it?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
I think the OP deserves a flag and star, although the photo may show a fenced area for cattle/horses it goes to show the OP is willing to spend his/her time looking for strange things around the globe. It shows initiative, something alot of members on this site are lacking.

Keep up the good work OP.

Thank you for that.

I've not lived in rural areas excpt when I was about 10 or 11, so I don't have any experience identifing livestock herding areas or pumps and the like. It just looked out of place to me.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I live in a town about 15 miles west of this place. Fort lonesome is a cool little place to take my motorcycle to every now and then, as it is not that far of a drive and the scenery is pretty nice. I did take my motorcycle for a ride out there last night and once I got there I just kind of hung around and enjoyed the view. Fort Lonesome only has one building that is operational, a gas station / convenience store. Other than that, just a lot of mining in the area going on. If anybody on this forum lives near Apollo Beach, and wants to go out there with me, let me know.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join