It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3/24/2010 ... Ron Paul to Obama: Don't Assassinate American Citizens!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Wow, Ron Paul rips Obama Administration a new one...
Listen: they are telling us what they are going to do to us.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
It's Ron Paul, come on now. The man is as loony as Alex Jones. Ron Paul will never be taken seriously.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by QuetzalcoatlAlien

You know, I used to think Ron Paul was a bit crazy. I actually met him when I was doing executive protection in San Francisco. He seemed very polite to me. But I digress, while I definately disagree with some of his sugggestions for fixing things, he is one of the only polititians out there that actually speaks out about our governments deep rooted corruption and problems.

He is definately not nuts, although his opponents would love to have everyone believe that.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
well, keep on believing that. I have never seen a man that can get
people in the numbers Ron can. you do know, all he has to do is request
a action "no matter what -a large number of people would consider that as a order from the President of the United States.
but that wont happen - no one is serious about Ron Paul, except for what 100+ million Americans. all are presumed Armed and Peaceful.

[edit on 26-3-2010 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Evil

Surely even his supporters would feel compelled to agree that publicly begging the President of the United States to 'not assassinate American citizens' --- is not the uttering of a sane individual

Sensationalistic -- yes

Melodramatic -- yes

Publicity and attention seeking -- yes

Fit to lead a nation ?

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

all the other stuff you said, I dis-agree with.
your last comment is he fit to lead ?
Under the Constitution yes, because the President doesnt do anything that congress doesnt put before him. the way it is being done today - I would have to say No. he is too honorable of a man, to swim with such slim and scumbags. having said that he has survived in Congress for what 20 - 30 years... so maybe he can, I will give him the benefit of the doubt and vote for him again if given the opportunity - but his son Rand has said a few things I need clearification on... just in experience I guess. I hope anyway.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dock9

Surely even his supporters would feel compelled to agree that publicly begging the President of the United States to 'not assassinate American citizens' --- is not the uttering of a sane individual

Sensationalistic -- yes

Melodramatic -- yes

Fit to lead a nation ?

This reply of yours either shows your complete lack of intelligence, or that you did not actually watch the linked video.

More and more it seems that Ron Paul is the only one standing up and asking the tough questions, and fighting to preserve our rights. While I know it would not have made any difference, I wish I had voted for Ron Paul for President in the last elections, rather than casting my vote for McCain. At least then I could have said that I voted for the best chance of survival for the once great United States of America.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   

I'm certainly no expert on Ron Paul but I haven't heard anything even remotely crazy from him.

Unless you think auditing the Fed is suicidal; which it may very well be.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   

You seem to ignore the fact that he did not just get up and make that statement out of the clear blue sky without some reason.

He did it because a Federal Government that is totally out of control decided it is OK to assassinate U.S. citizens.

Fit to lead the nation? ABSOLUTELY

He is only one of three or maybe four members of congress that give a rat's ass about our freedoms or lack thereof. All the rest need to be thrown out.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Sensationalistic -- yes

Melodramatic -- yes

Fit to lead a nation ?

Wasn't there an enemy belligerant act introduced by McCain and Leiberman earlier this month? I guess they pulled it for now. I wonder if it allowed for retroactive immunity for past actions like the FISA bill.

People wonder about people who died strangely or killed themselves like the DC madam or others. Perhaps the bill was withdrawn because a supposed info leak was plugged.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Oh gee, I'm outnumbered by devoted Ron Paul believers

Well ok. You outnumber me. I acknowledge that

However, I continue to maintain that any adult who publicly begs a serving United States president to 'not assassinate American Citizens'

has demonstrated, via that comment alone

that he is unfit to hold office of any kind, other than perhaps man the office of a used-car lot

Come on !

Yes, the United States produces over the top movies filled with nonsense

but surely there's some form of demarcation between wannabe-politicians and script-spouting actors ?

How ridiculous is that comment, ' Please Mr. President --- don't assassinate American citizens ! '

How hammy !

How hysterical !

How over the top

How ill-considered !

How playing-to-the-gallery !

How low !

What a laughing-stock in the eyes of the world !

Art imitating Life ?

Life imitating Art (or what, in the United States, passes for 'art' )

You're not embarrassed at all however and continue to support this melodramatic form of politics

and of course, that explains a whole lot

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Hip Hip Hooray !!!!
Thank you Ron Paul

when the Revolution takes over
he will probably be seated as interim President
til new FREE elections can be established
without voting machines.

Obama's name will not be on the ballot.
Neither will McCain

Best wishes

[edit on 26-3-2010 by boondock-saint]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   

I continue to maintain that any adult who publicly begs a serving United States president to 'not assassinate American Citizens'

has demonstrated, via that comment alone

that he is unfit to hold office of any kind, other than perhaps man the office of a used-car lot

and you are unfit to tote my toilet water
to the outhouse

maybe u need to see a shrink
maybe some meds

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Well, this will become commonplace once they pass the Bilegerance Act that McCain and Liberman have put in place!

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

So it's better to not say anything at all? I didn't know about some of the things he said until now. Obviously, him begging the president isn't going to help. How long has Ron Paul been speaking against the Government, and how long have his peers been ignoring him for? ... Stop hating on Paul. He's keeping the PEOPLE informed with what the hell is going on in our corruptly driven Country.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Do you really think that Ron Paul is some sort of freedom fighter and free of corruption? He gives off nothing but a false illusion of supporting "the people". Don't be damn naive, he's a corrupt politician who lies just like the rest of them.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   

You don't know that, and neither do I.

What do we know about Mr Paul though? Every time he is on on the podium, he's speaking about things nobody else would want to. We know he had one of his debate speeches banned from Fox News. We know that he believes there was something more to 9/11 then what we've been told. We know that he's been a humble person who defeats his opponents not with aggression, but with sense and logic.

Nobody is being naive here sir. I'm merely stating what I see and listen to. Perhaps you should open up your eyes and and pay more attention.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simply J

You don't know that, and neither do I.

What do we know about Mr Paul though? Every time he is on on the podium, he's speaking about things nobody else would want to. We know he had one of his debate speeches banned from Fox News. We know that he believes there was something more to 9/11 then what we've been told. We know that he's been a humble person who defeats his opponents not with aggression, but with sense and logic.

Nobody is being naive here sir. I'm merely stating what I see and listen to. Perhaps you should open up your eyes and and pay more attention.

Open my eyes and pay more attention? Ron Paul is an idiot, just because his speeches get banned doesn't mean anything. He's a humble person? He's a racist, this has even been noted several times.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Are you referring to newsletters written nearly 20 years ago? =O There isn't even hard proof that Paul really wrote them. Now, can you tell me what makes him an idiot?

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simply J
Are you referring to newsletters written nearly 20 years ago? =O There isn't even hard proof that Paul really wrote them. Now, can you tell me what makes him an idiot?

Most of the things he makes speeches about and the fact that he is a racist. Racism is a no go in modern society buddy, Ron Paul isn't even taken seriously!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join