It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soo, It Is All Lies !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I have come to this conclusion, and I know 99.9% of you here disagree and start name callings and derail thread and talk trash, it is okey, becuase, this is too big, it is why people get banned from here and other places, it is horrible , just horrible...

What we learn in school, which by the way are instituted by the Rockefellers, yes, they are teaching us and our children, shameful lies about every thing..

Lately, I have found that the Freemasons are controlling everything, absolutely everything..

Jesus, God , Satan, all deities that were real but made into something else, to scare us as christians ' you must behave or you'll go to hell' and other nice stories like that...

But, just now, a short time ago, my twin daughters walked in on me watching (no, not pron
) but a youtube called World Deception - Man and Dinosaurs, they were all jolly and started to tell me with pride what they had learned at school, that they died 65 million years ago, I was glad, they showed interest in Dinos, and when on the screen I had paused at a carving on a wall, I asked them, 'do you see what this is?' , they both sayd 'Dinosaur' , I then asked them a simple question: ' who do you think drew this picture', they said: 'the artist', i asked: 'where did he get the idea of drawing this from?', do you know what they said?? ' He remembered it from when he saw them' , im telling you , at that moment i was enraged at the lies told to my kids at school.. There is No Way the Dinos could have been drawn on Walls,Clay pots , Temples Without AnyOne , Any human seeing them, there is no way.

'One' incident, I could have agree with, but not Countless incidents of evidence of Humans and Dinos together, i realy dont care what kind of rational explanation one might come up with, I futher tested my kids, I asked them if they have ever seen the International Space Station, Nope, they havent, and i know they havent seen it, I asked them to draw it for me, and what were their responce: 'How can we daddy, we havent seen it' . I convinced them to draw it anyways, and surprise, didnt look AnyThing even Close to it, not even close to a satellite....

My conclusion : One can not make a Pot of clay or carve in a wall somthing You Have Not Seen by accident, far from places all over the world and with thousands of years between some of the carvings, cavepaintings,pots and tales...

I will from this point and onwards, deny all statements that claim that Man and Dinos did Not live together at some point in time ....

there it is, and why the Queen have God's symbol on her throne, one can only speculate, in the vatican city, there is a huge pinecone,just what God holds in his hand along with a water pitcher (The Water Bearer)...

This will ofcourse sadly be nonsence to most of you , but I have made my mind up , some one is lying bigtime.... Happy Easter to you all...

Ps. if you want to start an religious debate, dont do it here...

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
well put. thats the best way to catch a lie, is to get them to accidently admit it when referring to another matter.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
If symbols preceded the spoken communications, then you would have to be correct.

I cannot help but wonder if these "dinosaurs" were creatures who may have been exposed to some type of radiation of chemical from outer space that made them develop their huge size. Remember, there were also "giants in the earth" referring to humans as well.

There is implication that there have been prehistoric nuclear blasts on the earth.

There is myth that there has been alien genetic mutation experiments as well. Consider the minatur.

Maybe we are coming full circle again.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
To my shame i did not know that there were dinosaur pictures by prehistoric man. I also cannot find it on the net. Do you remember name/location of this drawing from the movie?
Thank you in advance.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
totally agree with you! grats on your awareness as i have come to the same conclusion about any kind of schooling. its all about how well you can recite what your taught to get your A. Dont think, no plz dont do that, just sit back and listen to what your told and recite everything. never mind if it doesnt make a bit of sense

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Yes, it is all lies. They teach you rules how things are supposed to work. They teach you concepts, based on which method they view fits within their mold. They don't tell you it doesn't have to be the way it is. They want you to believe there are only two option. They flip truth on it's head. War is the path to peace. Competition drives the economy. You are smarter than everyone else if you can get them to do your bidding. They are the useless feeders. They are the ones not producing. They steal ideas, twist them, and create the conditions that do not allow people to compete with them.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Just out of curiosity, was this caveman painting depicted in the movie an actual caveman painting or just part of an animation or stage set?

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

This will ofcourse sadly be nonsence to most of you , but I have made my mind up , some one is lying bigtime.... Happy Easter to you all...

by the way... did you know Easter is an ancient pagan celebration. so... happy Ishtar

www.lasttrumpetministries.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 3/26/2010 by this_is_who_we_are]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
S & F for you! I also never envisioned Dinosaurs and humans living at the same time. I would be interested in seeing the YouTube video. I know that I've helped carry the lie along - my boys love dinosaurs, and I've always told them that humans and dinosaurs didin't overlap (which is what I learned in school). If it is all lies, then there's a lot of de-programmng we all have to do. We may be "awake" to a lot of things, but there are some deep down waking up to do as well.

Thanks for the post!

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by allprowolfy
totally agree with you! grats on your awareness as i have come to the same conclusion about any kind of schooling. its all about how well you can recite what your taught to get your A. Dont think, no plz dont do that, just sit back and listen to what your told and recite everything. never mind if it doesnt make a bit of sense

I agree with this ^ Take my girlfriend for example she is a straight A student but when it comes to general knowledge or common sense she would be lucky to receive a grade E

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
It could very well be that it is not the truth. That maybe somewhere on Earth Dinos and Humans did live together...maybe only in one location...maybe all over the world...I don't really know.

But if you think it is an intentional lie...I would have one major question...and that is why? For every lie there is a motivation and purpose. The purpose would be to decieve people and the truth is either

A) Dinos didn't die out 65 million years ago when they say they did.
or
B) Humans have existed longer than they say...and existed 65 million years ago when dinos existed.

So then we are left for the motivation...WHY would they want to hide the truth of either of the above??? I can't think of any good reason why they would want to hide the true date of when dinos died out...just doesn't seem to be a good reason as to what difference that would make.

So we are left with that their motivation is to decieve people into thinking that humans have only been around for a short period of time, compared to life on earth. But still..I can't think of a GREAT reason why they would want to hide this.

So...does anyone have any theories on WHY they would want to lie about this???

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I'm waiting for someone to post a link to where they Say Dinosaurs and Humans lived together...

If humans lived with the Dinosaurs (Which I doubt), but let's say they did.

They would have become extinct the same time the Dinosaurs did, Right? Could some of the Smart, High I.Q. Humans have survived? I doubt it.

Ok, So, Where in the Fossil Record does it show any evidence that Humans were here the same time as Dinosaurs? Has anyone found Fossilised remains that date back to that era?

I'll accept Neanderthal Fossils found as far back as the Dinosaurs if someone can show me proof of the find?

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
There's no reason to cover up any stories associated with Humans living with the Dinosaurs.
I bet someone will say Religion has something to do with the cover up? I don't thuik so and anyhow, what would be the main reason for covering up any Neanderthal remains with Dinosaurs?

Sorry, op. I don't thinik Rockerfellas or anyone else is teaching this sort of thing in school.

EDIT: I added this because I edited a double post..

[edit on 26-3-2010 by Damian-007]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Hey Chem,

Great thread! I loved that you got your kids to draw the space station. haha. I will have to ask my kids to do the same. Although, my 7 year old will nail it. He is a SPACE freak.

You gotta admire their brutal honesty as well. What they don't know, can sometimes open a book of knowledge to us who claim we "know".

I agree with you on the lies. For sure.

Cool stuff.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather

there it is, and why the Queen have God's symbol on her throne, one can only speculate, in the vatican city, there is a huge pinecone,just what God holds in his hand along with a water pitcher (The Water Bearer)...

Here's a "symbol" of thinkg to come, go to the link provided below to see the EVIL huge black statue of a pope that presides over the European Council of the European Union.

74.125.93.132...:lNl5gkVsNXQJ:marcoponce.com/2009/11/the-czech-republic-submits-to-the-popes-eu-his-temporal-power/+pope+statue,+Cz ech+republic,+EU&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

The first "permanent" President of the EU is Jesuit-educated Catholic Belgian President Herman Van Rompuy.

The ascension of Catholic Van Rompuy to head the EU is very symbolic from a biblical Revelation 13, 17 perspective (the beast with 10 horns each with a separate crown).

The EU is the remnant of the historical Holy Roman Empire.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
So because of one drawing on a cave wall you think that the dinosaurs didn't die out 65 million years ago, or humans have been around for 65 million years. There is plenty of fossil evidence of dinosaurs and humans done by thousands of people over hundreds of years that contradicts this thought.

The thought is just retarded and now you are teaching it to your kids? That is a shame. I know they don't teach us all the facts in public schools and like bend history in their favor, but you can't fool millions of people researching the subject constantly over hundreds of years. Obviously, Christians will believe anything, except the stuff their pastor tells them not to believe.

Show me the painting.
Show me how and who did the dating process of the painting.

Is this the picture?
www.genesispark.org...

So because humans painted and drew unicorns, dragons, phoenixes, cerberuses, and fairies that must mean that they all existed at one point or another in human history? Humans couldn't have had an imagination and created them themsevles, they all must have existed with us.

[edit on 26-3-2010 by tooo many pills]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Michael Tsarion has some theories about that.

I would also like to know where I could see dinosaur cave paintings or ancient pottery. I've heard of them before, but never seen any.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by tooo many pills

So because humans painted and drew unicorns, dragons, phoenixes, cerberuses, and fairies that must mean that they all existed at one point or another in human history? Humans couldn't have had an imagination and created them themsevles, they all must have existed with us.

I don't think the OP is saying anything every drawn must have existed at one point. I think he is saying that it would be to much of a coincidence that they drew these on pure imagination...and then it just so happen that they were real and they looked very similar to the paintings.

Just because I use my imagination and draw it doesn't mean it must exist...but if I draw something and it turns out it does exist and looks just like my drawing...some might assume that I had already seen it before my drawing.

For example...I could use my imagination of what life might look like on another planet. But if I do, and we happen to find life on another planet and it exactly matches my drawing...do you think that is realistic? Or do you think maybe I had already seen those life forms somehow???

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

I know... You're right, I realize this... It is much more realistic that humans and dinosaurs coexisted than someone painting a picture of a demon in a cave and it just so happens that demons once roamed the Earth. Everyone pull your kids out of public schools, throw away your computers, and teach them what you just learned to them. Only let them go to bible studies, none of this scientific history, space-aged learnin-a-ma-jigs!!

Any reptile looking picture with four legs and teeth will look like a dinosaur.
10,000 years ago, if I wasn’t very good at drawing and drew a picture of a crocodile with legs that seemed too long for its body and you saw it in present time, would you think it was a dinosaur, and if I drew it I must have walked with the dinosaurs? Or, would you think I tried my hardest but just couldn’t exactly depict the image my imagination imagined?

Was the painting the prehistoric man’s first try? Did he erase and start over?

Did the painting look exactly like a certain type of dinosaur?

top topics

join