It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Widows Peak Clan

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Has anyone ever heard of the Widows Peak Clan?
It is a clan of Aliens.

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 08:07 PM
link   

I'm not sure I really even know how to reply to this...where have you herard of this? Is it a role playing game? Why "clan"?

Elaborate.

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 03:37 PM
link   
A few years ago I was desperately wanting to know what was in area 51.
It seemed to me that someone should be able to get in there and find out what all the secrecy was all about,
One night I had a very vivid dream of 2 beings standing beside my bed. (at least I think it was a dream).
They were dressed in long black robes with high collers and long sleeves.
They had very pale skin and jet black hair combed back. One was a woman and one was a man. The woman was very beautiful. Both of them were very tall.
One of them asked me "Do you really want to know what is at Dreamland?" and I said yes.
In an instant I was there at Groom Lake which they called Dreamland.
I walked inside of a huge cave opening with both of them.
I walked down some steps into the cave and could feel the cold stone on the bottoms of my feet.
I remember seeing huge aquariums on both sides of the walls. They had something in them but I can't remember what.
That is where my dream ends.
I told a group on the internet about this dream and I was told that these particular aliens are called "Widows Peak Clan".
There is alot more to this story than I can say here but this is basically it.
I was just curious if anyone here has ever heard of them.

[Edited on 3-6-2004 by MagicaRose]

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Widows Peak Clan are not aliens. They are a group of vampires and vampiress. This would explain:

They had very pale skin and jet black hair combed back. One was a woman and one was a man. The woman was very beautiful. Both of them were very tall.

Dont you think that sounds like a vampire. Maybe you were dreaming about them, but what you discribed are not aliens, they are vampires and vampiresses.

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Mac - are you saying you've heard of them? Do propose they actually exist? If so - what is with the aquariums?

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 06:23 PM
link   
That thought had occured to me, that they were vampires because they looked like vampires but that doesn't explain how they came to me, the Dreamland, Groom Lake or the fact that someone contacted me after I revealed this dream in a UFO group on Yahoo and told me not to speak of it again and that it was a matter of life or death...
so try to explain that..
oh..now I've spoken of it again..hope I'll be here tomorrow..
This dream was very real to me..and it has stayedwith me for a very long time.

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Rose - never say another word again, it is a matter of life and death.

See how easy that is to say to someone? Now common, do you actually believe everything that everyone tells you.

Yes, there are a real group of people that claim to be part of the Widows Peak Clan, one of them goes to my school. They dress exactally how you described them.

I remember there being something on T.V. about them. Maybe you saw that show, or part of that show, and that is how the idea got into your head.

About the fish tanks. I am not quite sure, but I remember this guy who claims he is part of this group, said that it is ritual for them to put dead animals or dismembered limbs into water, letting the float around.

Hope that is enought proof for you, and dont worry, you can talk without dying.

[Edited on 3-6-2004 by MacKiller]

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Well Mac...I guess I'm supposed to believe everything you just said.
No, I have never seen anything on tv like that.
I know I can talk about this otherwise I wouldn't be posting it here for the world to see.
This really did happen to me and it had nothing to do with watching a tv program.
I had never even heard of the widows peak clan in my whole life before I had that dream.
IF ANYONE IS OUT THERE THAT KNOWS THE TRUTH ABOUT THIS CLAN PLEASE CONTACT ME.
NO OFFENSE TO YOU MAC BUT I FIND IT HARD TO BELIEVE YOU.

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 08:13 PM
link   
In response to that, I will leave you with some links, pictures, and quotes on the serpent like widows peak clan.

... Wealthy aristocrat appearance, black cape, fangs, widows peak, and Transylvanian accent that is so characteristic of the ...

www.angelfire.com...

This just shows how thankfull people are when you try and help em out

`MacKiller

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Mac, I appreciate what you are doing to help me.
Thanks for the link and I'll read all of it tomorrow.

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 09:33 PM
link   
man if they actually try to kill you ill have my knives and guns at your bedside waiting....waiting...and when they try to kill you reacch for one and shove it up there nose.....just squeeze the trigger......oh yea the knives are for decoration.....yea well they sound a lot like vamps.....do youactually believe they will kill you?....if you just saved that email on your computer and they killed you they would be arested.....but you would be dead anyways oh well

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Do you need medication? This reply seems to indicate a serious lack of mental stability. Are you a pre-teen? Maybe 9 or 10 years old?

[Edited on 6/3/2004 by Sinobyte]

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 11:17 PM
link   
i already do i just need more meds...screw this drug free act bullcrap....i just want free drugs......besides you cant prove you had the dream....some people might some wont.....and im one of the people who dont so oh well

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 11:25 PM
link   

.................oooookay.

Well, MagicaRose, not to be mean...but I think you might have simply dreamed about a RPG type group after possibly hearing it mentioned. You may not have realized you'd heard it. These type of groups are in schools across the globe.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Sinobyte, thanks for clearing that up.

That was what I was trying to say in one of my original posts about the T.V. show.

CookieMonster000
thats all I have to say to you.

Rose, I dont mind helping people out, as long as I do not get any of this:

I FIND IT HARD TO BELIEVE YOU

`MacKiller

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I always find it funny that people come to ATS with the most extreme possibilities already decided in their minds and when they're confronted with a far more realistic explanation their first statement is, "I find that hard to believe"

You find it hard to believe your dream was nothing more than an unconscious manifestation of a name you heard while in school but you DON'T find it hard to believe this widows peak clan are the protectors of Area 51?

Once again...

P.S.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Sinobyte, I am always open to any explaination for something that I don't understand but why would you right off the bat, say that I am willing to believe that this is NOTHING??
I knew that this would happen if I ever said anything about it.
This was not an ORDINARY dream.
I believe that dreams give us clues as to what is really going on in our lives and I also believe that dreams come true.
I dreamed that the Challenger exploded 2 weeks before it did.
That dream was real..so real that it was in color and it appeared on the tv screen EXACTLY as I saw it happen in my dream.
That is not the only dream I've had that has came to happen in real life.
Sooooo, I take dreams very seriously and you are making me feel like a fool for even mentioning this.
Someday people will sit up and take notice of the few people on this earth that can foresee the future and possibly reality in their dreams.
The world would be a better place if they would and who knows it may save alot of lives.
But for now, people like me are consider NUTS!
I am far from NUTS and maybe if you did a little research on this "Clan" you will find out that they really do exist
Pay attention to YOUR dreams Sinobyte

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 01:34 PM
link   
They sound like the black league , a group of rebels from orion ....That is all i am saying on THAT matter, take this with a pinch of salt ...?? maybe???
hmmm?? confused yet???

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagicaRose
maybe if you did a little research on this "Clan" you will find out that they really do exist
Pay attention to YOUR dreams Sinobyte

Why would I do "research" on a group of people you dream about? That doesn't make sense. I don't believe they exist, you do...the burden of proof and research is not on me.

*shrugs*

I pay attention to my dreams. I also understand that much of what I dream amounts to nothing but the taco I ate before bed, sexual desires, memories and a subconscious release of stress issues.

I never called you crazy, you seem to be doing a great job of insisting you're not though. I simply feel your story is no different from anybody else in the UFO community who make claims that might be considered abnormal. Somebody gets a cut on their arm...it was aliens. Somebody has ringing in their ears...it's an abduction. Somebody gets some heavy duty dreams and it's alien entities.

I don't think you're crazy, highly suggestible, perhaps. Overly imaginative? Quite probable...not crazy though.

[Edited on 6/4/2004 by Sinobyte]

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 03:53 PM
link   
You're right , the burden of proof is on me. Thats why I'm posting on this web site so that I can find out more about this subject and thats all I have to say to you Sinobyte.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join