It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National Healthcare Will Require National RFID Chips ...placed into the skin?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by iamcamouflage

Source

Ahem.........

Device Class 2

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by maria_stardust
It is infeasible for the government to place RFID chips in everyone for purposes of GPS tracking, tagging with medical data, personal info, etc. The logistics for such a feat would simply be mind-boggling at the very least.

why not???
they do it with our internet
they do it with our phones
they do it with our cell phones
they do it with our car GPS

ever heard of the Patriot Act
it's done everyday also with
the Echelon and Carnivore systems. The NSA
has satellites set up for nothing
other than task tracking avg
citizens whom somebody who dont
even know them says they are a threat
and they dont even have to show
probable cause.

Yea and the govt is really on top of their game.

I'm not directing this at you but its interesting to me how certain people will talk about how the govt has all this power and control and they can do this and that and can spy here and their, and at the same time, these same people are also saying how the govt is incompetent and cannot be trusted to do anything right.

Which is it they are all powerful or complete screw ups?

The US govt has all this tech but how successful have they been at winning wars? For every spy trap that catches someone you can name 5 more where they failed completely. Why didnt the govt see the underwear bomber coming? What about any of the numerous attacks, physical or cyber that have happened in the last 10 years?

Are they in complete control or complete buffoons? I think the latter. The govts want you to think they have it all figured out when in fact crime happens all the time without them having a clue.

Govt mandated and implementation of RFIDs, sure thing. I'll believe it when I see it.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
July 23, 2004 Siemens to pilot RFID bracelets for health care Others seek to implant data under the skin

Source

And on Siemen's Syno website......... has a nice huge section on how to purchase
RFID chip bracelets -

Active 2.4 GHz and Passive 860~960 MHz UHF 13.56 MHz and 125 KHz RFID Tags Readers and Writers. Suited for active and passive RFID asset management and access control applications with read distances ranging from 6 cm up to 80 meters

Source

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno

Cmon Staff! Just because the op put a question mark at the end of her title doesn't mean they aren't deliberately trying to HOAX this board.

I am not a republican or a democrat. I do not support the government at all. I am more of an anarchist than I'll ever be a republican. I think the people could learn to govern themselves very well if they ever had the opportunity, after a transition phase of course.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by nomorecruelty

Source

Ahem.........

Device Class 2

Yes you are absolutely right. These devices exist, but that does not mean that it is being mandated that they be implanted. Lots of things exist that are not mandated. You have proven nothing except that these devices exist.

As stated by others class II devices include a large number of medical devices. Nothing in the health care bill is anything stated that these devices will be implanted under mandate of the law.

The language as explained by others is only defining the documentation of such devices.

And if you step back from the fear, you will see that these devices actually have a very relevant use for the medical community. Could they be abused for totalitarian purposes...of course but what cant be used that way.

There has been zero evidence put forward to indicate that these devices are going to be implanted by legal mandate.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
This is what you get when people who are not used to decipher such legal text are trying to do anyway.

What this section of the bill actually does is allow the Secretary of Health ato "establish a national medical device registry to facilitate analysis of post-market safety and outcomes data” on Class III medical devices and all “implantable, life-supporting, or life-sustaining” Class II medical devices that may be used on certain patients. Note, that not EVERYONE has to get an implant. So it establishes a registry designed to gather data on the effectiveness and safety of medical devices.

It's important to know what these different classes of medical devices are. The FDA has split up all medical devices used on patients into 3 classes according to their potential to harm patients. Class I devices include things like tongue depressors, latex gloves and handheld surgical instruments. They they don't require a lot of FDA control. Class II devices are a little more complicated, but not enough to warrant an over the top FDA oversight. They include things like wheelchairs, surgical needles and x-ray machines. Class III devices require the most FDA oversight, including premarket testing and approval. They include things like implantable pacemakers, silicone breast implants, and replacement heart valves.

It doesn't state you will be forced to get an implant!!

Don't just spread fear like that without understanding the context

[edit on 26-3-2010 by MrXYZ]

[edit on 26-3-2010 by MrXYZ]

'

/thread

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamcamouflage
Just because IBM invents a device that could do this, does not mean or prove that it is being mandated by anyone.

maybe ur right
why invent a condom if ur not gonna f**k ???
but what do I know

[edit on 26-3-2010 by boondock-saint]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

You are aware that devices can have multiple purposes?

Why invent a knife if not to kill someone? Oh wait you could also use it to cook with. Or you could use it to make a boat or a spear.

RFIDs were invented to help the medical community. Instead of wearing a allergy bracelet, someone could have a chip that has their medical history for first responders. Could this technology be abused, of course but what technology cant be.

Anyone who is afraid of RFIDs should get off the internet right now, because it is much more likely that you're being tracked via this medium than one that has yet to be implemented.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Good post op...

Thank you for openning my eyes to a new market potential...

All cash one at that... Remember

every prohibition creates its own bootleggers..

I am waiting for one more generation of...

Thats right their feds on the site...

one more generation of bibles coming yeah bibles....

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
they can't possibly make people get this.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
and here i am still waiting for my good old govt mandated bar code tattoo...
getting too old for this new technologically advanced stuff! where do i sign up for my free RFID healthcare?

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by piddles

But they can offer vast rewards if you do. See thread here-

You will Ask to be RFID chipped, you will praise its creation and cure!

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Will we get chipped under the plan for free or will we have to pay for that too?

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by piddles
they can't possibly make people get this.

They can't make people buy insurance either, but they're doing it.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Who in the world thought that the Patriot Act would be used against Americans who believe in The Constitution, are veterans of wars or are anti-one world government?
Nothing that our gov't does is to make for a better society. This bill will be used against the American public in the future in order to tag 'em and bag'em.
It's my personal opinion and after seeing all of the evidence and researching myself for the last 2 yrs. I believe it is coming to a town near you.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Emerald The Paradigm

You rightly suspect the NWO. Aren't we already there?
Whats more Flu shots or implants of any kind can be administered to you in your sleep. You will be aware of it, but unable to do anything about it. Nor can you undo whatever has been done when you wake up.
so folks does " coup de grace " ring a familiar note.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Chipping people would cross that line that millions ...dare I say a 100 million at least, would rebel against, including Christians who would see it as the mark of the beast.

What needs to happen is that someone alot smarter than me needs to start posting ways to detect and remove these chips. Ways to hack these chips etc. there is stuff on the net but it's not enough and its either too simplistic or overly complicated. There has to be cheap ways to detect chips?

I don't see this as a possibility yet but it could be possible in the future. RFID chips were well in the works before healthcare reform was even thought about.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

also do not be so knaive that is not the case...

what such small clouds that start a hurricane..

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
They need a huge catastrophic event to even THINK about trying to introduce implantable RFID microchips to the public.

they already tried it with the swine flu vaccine

vodpod.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
PEOPLE PLEASE GO BACK TO YOUR HUTS NOW EVERYTHING IS OK THE GOVERNMENT IS HERE.

You clowns defending the health care bill don't realize the hell this country (and with it the world) is about to go through. The passage of this bill marks the imposition of hot tyranny in the United States and the concomitant heat-death of the Constitution. To be a US citizen you must purchase something, i.e. an approved health plan, or be fined/go to jail.

This is the precedent they want, because then you can be forced to buy a certain type of car (GM hybrid), a certain type of house (Fannie Mae backed mortgage), a certain type of computer (Microsoft with built in censor/kill switch), etc, ad infinitum.

The middle class is about the be liquidated. They're coming for the pension funds and 401 k's next.

BUT WHAT ABOUT TEH CHILDREN? DEY NEEDS FREE HEALTHCARE.

There is no such thing as free healthcare, you clowns. The doctors, nurses & orderlies still have to be paid and that money comes from the now besieged middle class. There is going to be an amazing reduction in the standard of care soon to be known as the new normal, and in true Orwellian fashion, "superior to the old private system."

$500 Billion in Medicare Cuts = Grandma and Grandpa die (especially the ones who vote the wrong way).

21ST CENTURY BEEOTCHES. BRING THE LUBE.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join