It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National Healthcare Will Require National RFID Chips ...placed into the skin?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
The real question is this.Do you trust your government and the politicians
that are making these decisions for you? ^Y^

[edit on 26-3-2010 by amari]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Whilst i am totally against being chipped an all what is wrong with the health care bill you now have?

is it to be like we have in the UK? cos it's not that bad i cant say a bad word about it really. i am led to believe that if you did not pay into health care in the US you could not get access to health care so what is the big deal do they just take it off you like a little tax instead of it being optional?

i really do not no and it's an awful lot for me to read up on at this time of night. but if it is similar to the UK i dont see a problem.

i dont need to be flamed im just curious for a qwick fix answer.ok?

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by amari
The real question is this.Do you trust your government and the politicians
that are making these decisions for you? ^Y^

[edit on 26-3-2010 by amari]

What decisions? They aren't making regarding you getting chipped in that bill...

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Glad you cleared that up. Whew! Ok, now is not the time to panic folks. Move along.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamcamouflage
reply to post by Jessicamsa

Thread FAIL.

I do not not believe you are paying attention.

This is a joke. People do some research and you will find out that a Class II medical device is NOT and RFID chip. Usually this refers to pacemakers.

You said it not me, usually, not always, but usually.

Enough with the fear mongering. We get it, you are afraid of the govt and Obama and health care. But stick to the facts of the issue and stop making assumptions about things you do not understand.

Fear mongering?

Really?

Some of us have read books galore, not just websites, and cross-referenced this information, followed all the trails, done thorough research and investigation.

I resent your comment there completely because it is belittling to everyone.

Afraid of Obama and Government?

I think not, it is not fear that drives me, but knowledge, I know that man, Obama, is doing the dirty work of those in the Bilderberg Group.

Obama is just a man doing the bidding of conspirators, the Bilderberg Group, like a lackey.

Everything is not a conspiracy.

Of course not, but not everything is as easily seen, as your name implies.

IF TPTB wanted to put chips in the American people, why would they even bother to put it in any legislation? Why not just do it in secret? If they have a secret agenda to put chips in everyone why bother to actually put it in a piece of legislation that everyone can see? Keep it secret like the agenda they supposedly have to do so.

Because they have to have rules with which to run this system by, making it legal, but hiding it in plain sight, making it covered under every law, hidden under medical, security, information, and safety, because it's for your safety, because of terrorism, and the false war they began.

It doesnt make sense!

Then you aren't obviously paying attention, digging deeply, reading, researching, cross-referencing, or investigating the things you should be.

Perhaps it's just people on a "conspiracy theory" website?

What about Dr. Katherine Albrecht, of Harvard?

Quote from : Albrecht : Microchip Implants FAQ's

Q. Does the U.S. government want to chip the public?

To the best of our knowledge, no current member of the United States government has seriously suggested chipping the public.

However, at least two high-ranking government-related individuals have discussed chipping, and that's cause for concern.

The first is Tommy Thompson, former Secretary of Health and Human Services and one-time candidate for the 2008 Republican presidential nomination.

Thompson was in charge of the FDA when it approved the VeriChip for medical purposes in 2004, then went on to become member of the VeriChip board of directors until March 2007.

In public appearances, Thompson has suggested injecting microchips into Americans to link to their electronic medical records, saying:

"It's very beneficial and it's going to be extremely helpful and it's a giant step forward to getting what we call an electronic medical record for all Americans."

The second government official to discuss chipping is U.S. Senator Joe Biden, who made this unnerving comment to Justice John Roberts during his Supreme Court Confirmation hearings on September 12, 2005:

"Can a microscopic tag be implanted in a person's body to track his every movement?

There's actual discussion about that.

You will rule on that mark my words before your tenure is over."

U.S. Sen. Joe Biden

© 2008 Katherine Albrecht, Ed.D.

This document may be freely duplicated and distributed, provided it is unchanged.

Now, what was that you were saying again, about scaremongering because I see former Senator Biden, now current Vice-President's name in there?

How about hearing it out of Biden's mouth directly during a confirmation?

And seeing it in a video?

Biden confirmation

John Roberts and Privacy

Digital Television and The Mark of The Beast

Now onto Dr. Katherne Albrecht.

Dr. Katherine Albrecht, Kalispell MT, 1 of 7

Dr. Katherine Albrecht, Kalispell MT, 2 of 7

Dr. Katherine Albrecht, Kalispell MT, 3 of 7

Dr. Katherine Albrecht, Kalispell MT, 4 of 7

Dr. Katherine Albrecht, Kalispell MT,5 of 7

Dr. Katherine Albrecht, Kalispell MT, 6 of 7

Dr. Katherine Albrecht, Kalispell MT, 7 of 7

I do believe my research trumps your thread fail.

[edit on 26-3-2010 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggy1706

Nope its real some of us have read the bill. You have to remember our grandparents would never have thought the schools would be integrated.

Now fast forward 50 years and its 2060 and your great grandkids have the ability to go and do everything without a wallet/purse and stuff to carry.

Everyone is stuck in "Oh there coming to my door and gonna poke me with a needle." Sorry guys it won't be that dramatic Just like the old-timers couldn't believe there would ever be a black prez. We knew there would be and soon.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by stealthyaroura

This health care bill isn't even remotely close to what you have in the U.K.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
RFID Blocking Wrist Bands for Sale!

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

Really? This is the most sane forum I have read in a long time. Every other is bogged down by Right/Left screaming contests. That said, this particular thread is nothing to worry about, but it is plausible that one day a government will try to force people to be implanted with chips.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I just don't think that is going to the "the mark". The reason I say that, is it will be a visible mark. It will be something we will be able to accept or reject for ourselves. The RFID Chip is an incredible invasion of privacy and something I will refuse, but I think it might be a prelude to getting "the mark". I could be wrong and it is good to question these things. BUT....I guarantee there will be some surprising things in this thing!

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
oops...accidentally posted twice....please delete

[edit on 26-3-2010 by Dontmakemebethe1]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

I'm sorry but none of what you have posted is evidence that our govt IS going mandate RFID implants. So Tommy Thompson thinks its a good idea, proof of nothing except that. Joe Biden asked Roberts about it suggest more likely that he may have to hear a case of whether or not such a thing is constitutional or legal. This does not suggest that there is any plan to do such a thing.

Yes it is possible that RFID chips could implanted but as of yet there is no evidence to show that any govt or corporation is mandating such a thing. Just as many other terrible things are possible but not probable. Just because IBM invents a device that could do this, does not mean or prove that it is being mandated by anyone.

I watched your first two videos, I'm not going to watch that religious 'mark of the beast' crap and I havent got through Dr. Albrecht videos yet. But I will watch them. But one person claiming this is going to happen is not proof to me.

I'm sorry but you have not laid out enough evidence or a case to show that this plan is in the works. I think you are grasping at straws.

If you have any actual evidence please send it my way. I'm not so close minded that i would ignore the possibility, I just have not seen enough evidence to convince me.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

This is what you get when people who are not used to decipher such legal text are trying to do anyway.

What this section of the bill actually does is allow the Secretary of Health ato "establish a national medical device registry to facilitate analysis of post-market safety and outcomes data” on Class III medical devices and all “implantable, life-supporting, or life-sustaining” Class II medical devices that may be used on certain patients. Note, that not EVERYONE has to get an implant. So it establishes a registry designed to gather data on the effectiveness and safety of medical devices.

It's important to know what these different classes of medical devices are. The FDA has split up all medical devices used on patients into 3 classes according to their potential to harm patients. Class I devices include things like tongue depressors, latex gloves and handheld surgical instruments. They they don't require a lot of FDA control. Class II devices are a little more complicated, but not enough to warrant an over the top FDA oversight. They include things like wheelchairs, surgical needles and x-ray machines. Class III devices require the most FDA oversight, including premarket testing and approval. They include things like implantable pacemakers, silicone breast implants, and replacement heart valves.

It doesn't state you will be forced to get an implant!!

Don't just spread fear like that without understanding the context

I feel it's necessarily to quote this entire post because it is important to dispel YET ANOTHER REPUBLICAN LIE!

Cmon Staff! Just because the op put a question mark at the end of her title doesn't mean they aren't deliberately trying to HOAX this board.

I suppose Pacemakers are an RFID chips now?

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
This is what it comes down to, everything happens in steps. As I said earlier this bill is the ground work for more control mechanisms to come. As other people have said you will not wake up one day and have the gov telling you have to get an implant, you will be "persuaded" to get one. Let me tell you how.

I see people here that are sticking up for the mandate of either buying health care insurance, paying a fine, or being thrown in jail if you refuse. This one clause is the most nefarious clause of this bill, this is the clause that will cause the Constitution to be nothing more than a memory of what was once America.

The reason for this is because this clause will allow the government to start "mandating" our behavior. Just like my example before with having to get chipped to make the system more efficient. Except it will be if you are not chipped then you have to pay a tax to receive the government services, refuse to pay the tax and you will be thrown in jail.

Same with anything, don't want to buy a GM car? Well you will have to pay an extra tax for buying a competitors product. Want to own a weapon? You have to pay a tax for it along with a tax for the ammo, etc.

Don't think it is coming? Guess again, it's here and there are only three things that can stop it, States invoking states rights, the Supreme Court striking it down, and well you know what the third is already.

As it has already been proven the Verichip is already approved by the FDA as a Class II device so it is not just "pacemakers", it is in fact along side pacemakers. They might not have the tech. to install GPS in a package that small in the public eye, but if they want it, they will get it.

I think people need to stop and think for a second, this Health Care bill is the foundation for the New America.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

I will so take the bait. Aside from the blustering about being well-read with the subtextual implication that those who disagree with you are not, this is what your argument looks like:

Premise 1: Implantable RFID technology (i.e. "The Chip") exists.

Premise 2: Some legal and historical interest has been shown in mandating or at least popularizing the use of such technology on a widespread scale under several different pretexts.

Conclusion: The verbiage the OP quoted from the healthcare bill shows that "The Chip" is being mandated.

This is clearly fallacious. The premises you are elaborating on say nothing about the conclusion you are arguing for.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by maria_stardust
reply to post by nomorecruelty

Verichip has literally been peddling this project for years. It's nothing new. A few years back a family from Florida (if memory serves correct, and truth be known I'm just too lazy to look it up) volunteered to have these chips implanted with some very basic information as part of a marketing ploy. At the time no one was really interested in it and the resulting technology was then used to tag pampered pets.

Could the government force everyone to become "chipped"? Sure. Anything is possible.

Is it logistically possible? I sincerely doubt it. The moment the government tries to do anything that remotely smacks of forced implants, the whole Revelations-mark-of-the-beast thing is going to come into play and the masses will freak out. It's just not feasible in any shape or form.

[edit on 3/26/2010 by maria_stardust]

I remember that Florida test case -

But we can afford to chip the world - we have money to burn don't we?

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
They was opposition to this cause they didn't read the bill !!!!

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I'm going to Home Depot and buy up all their duct tape - maybe in the pretty blue color........

....and then I'm gonna wrap my entire body up tight as Dick's hatband - no needle can ever penetrate me.

Bwaaaaaaahhhh !

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by maria_stardust
It is infeasible for the government to place RFID chips in everyone for purposes of GPS tracking, tagging with medical data, personal info, etc. The logistics for such a feat would simply be mind-boggling at the very least.

why not???
they do it with our internet
they do it with our phones
they do it with our cell phones
they do it with our car GPS

ever heard of the Patriot Act
it's done everyday also with
the Echelon and Carnivore systems. The NSA
has satellites set up for nothing
other than task tracking avg
citizens whom somebody who dont
even know them says they are a threat
and they dont even have to show
probable cause.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
LOL... they aren't going to just throw microchipping the population into some health bill like that! C'mon now... think!

They need a huge catastrophic event to even THINK about trying to introduce implantable RFID microchips to the public. Don't worry though, they're working on it.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join