It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Palestinian sources say casualties after 5 Israeli tanks and two armored bulldozers enter

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by D.E.M.

Israel has no claim to the land huh?

Lol...

My blood... My sweat.. My toil.. My land...

Come take it from me..

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

Ive posted a complaint to Mods about your Trolling, one line posts, personal attacks etc.

To not lower to that level but to give you an example, at least I admit I did it and dont hide behind other people to defend myself, and use nice words to you whilst stabbing you in the back.

The legality of the situation is beyond any debate.

It has been repeatedly stated in the UN that the occupation of Palestine is Illegal.

It is only because the USA veto's any votes that Israel does not have the same sanctions on it as South Africa did or iraq.

Israel would not be able to fight jordan on its own, never mind the wider middle east enemies, if it was not for the US supply of money and arms since inception.

Just some facts.

Looking forward to a debate if you able, with facts and opinions but no direct personal attacks, and certainly not advocating the continued death of Israli or palestinian innocent civilians.

Which I infer you support by some of your posts.

I think Palestine has and is been treated terribly by the world and Israel, but do I support any attacks on Israeli civilians?

No, because to do so is what causes the problems in the first place, you cannot stop murder with murder, have you guys not worked that out after 5000 yrs of it being an modus operandi?

Kind Regards,

Elf

[edit on 26-3-2010 by MischeviousElf]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Lol...

Come take it from me..

My, my my my my my....

Dont you all think we should change that to:
Our land, our blood, our sweat....

We all live here together.
We should do it peacefully.

[edit on 26-3-2010 by freebourn]

[edit on 26-3-2010 by freebourn]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yissachar1
reply to post by QuetzalcoatlAlien

Yawnnnnn.....

Glad TPTB have fed you and raised you to the point that you can lift your . above your fence to say that..

Israel is your last hope dude.. Why do you think that the world wants rid??

We saved your ass in ww2 with nukes... We saved you with Yeshua.... I wonder why the world is soo mad at us....

You choose... The gauntlet has been thrown..

Okay "dude", Israel is not my last hope. Not in the least bit.

Israel has done a huge amount of inhumane things, such as bulldozing an American peacekeeper yet receiving no repercussions for it. Is that justified? She had no arms and was trying to save a families house and was killed by literally being ran over by a bulldozer but I guess that's what makes Israel such a great nation correct?

You are nothing but a dangerous reactionary.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   

reply to post by D.E.M.

Lol...

Come take it from me..

Your agression and attitude is unfounded, trollish and ignorant in the extreme. If you cant debate in an adult fashion I recommend you go back to playing your computer games. This is the real world not some alternate reality for armchair generals who get cocky due to the bravery of being out of range.

You are now where you deserve to be, on ignore

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   

always with the BS that they did this so we are doing this,

in the news you get Israel raids home in gaza/west bank makes arrests and so forth, even when a rocket isnt fired or any attack is made.

and when israel takes that step which it says it will always do even during a truce and the palestinians retaliate,

israel uses the one reason it has, they attacked us and we didnt do anything to provoke the basterds ,

we are just the victims and we are just defending our selves you anti semetics morons against those backward twits

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   

reply to post by D.E.M.

Lol...

Come take it from me..

When all you can say when asked why you have claim to a land is ''come take it from me'' it suggests that you really don't have the claim to a land.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   

reply to post by QuetzalcoatlAlien

Yawnnnnn.....

Glad TPTB have fed you and raised you to the point that you can lift your . above your fence to say that..

Israel is your last hope dude.. Why do you think that the world wants rid??

We saved your ass in ww2 with nukes... We saved you with Yeshua.... I wonder why the world is soo mad at us....

You choose... The gauntlet has been thrown..

I'm really struggling to grasp how exactly Israel factored into WW2 at all, when the "nation" at that point consisted entirely of Eastern European exiles crammed onto sinking boats like rats, flooding into Palestine? Not to mention the rest of it being systematically eradicated by the Nazi's & Russians...

I won't even touch the comment about Nukes, that just shows how truly ignorant you are.

The Jews, If you'll recall, murdered Yeshua. It seems they still haven't grasped, 2000 years later, that murder is a sin.

[edit on 26-3-2010 by D.E.M.]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Anyone that says "my land, my toil, etc." doesn't know what they are talking about.

First of all it's NOT your land.

Israel was created a few decades ago in the wrong part of the world, and no one likes them there, so they should move or learn to get along with others.

Israel can't be the bully and expect everyone to like them, sadly they think they are "God's Chosen People"...please...

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   

reply to post by D.E.M.

Lol...

Come take it from me..

your right, God gave it to you.
its in the torah so it must be right?

since it says its right which means its right and not wrong as it says so?

dont forget the blood of couple thousend palestinians aswell as your own paper cuts

[edit on 26-3-2010 by illusive man]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   

I understand your allegiance to your country. There is nothing wrong with Patriotism. However, I am curious to where you got that information? Israel didn't provide us with nukes! We did, with the help of some German scientists. All the nukes you have are there solely because we gave them to you. Israel didn't bail us out of WW2.... If anything we bailed you out! The Jews where the ones with a NAZI bulls eye on their fore.s. In essence it was the allied powers that saved European Jews from total annihilation (be it about 6 million too late).

You can deny this all you want but you cannot say if the US never entered the war that the outcome would have been victory for Israel. That's like saying that a beetle can defeat an elephant...

[edit on 26-3-2010 by DaMod]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
i smell fanatics in here. but to answer someones question on here, no this is after the clash:

news.globaltv.com...

Israeli tanks advanced into the Gaza Strip on Friday after the worst clash with Palestinian fighters in 14 months killed two on each side, and Palestinian sources reported more casualties in the fighting.

They said five Israeli tanks and two armoured bulldozers advanced from the east firing shells at targets near the town of Khan Younis in the centre of the narrow coastal enclave.

The Gaza-based militant group Popular Resistance Committees confirmed one of its fighters was critically wounded by shelling. Palestinian sources reported Israeli helicopters and unmanned military drones in the skies

Read it on Global News: Israeli tanks enter Gaza in response to fatal clashes

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

Dude you "people" was provided with nuke with our expertise... You guys had nothing to do it... It was all jewish... Oppenheimer was a jew, so was his co workers... No yanks there....

Accept for pressing the button.. We gave you cheap fuel.... You wanted a weapon.. You got that....

Funny how the very first anti nuclear protesters were Jews...

You sow what you reap

[edit on 26-3-2010 by Yissachar1]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by D.E.M.

The Jews, If you'll recall, murdered Yeshua. It seems they still haven't grasped, 2000 years later, that murder is a sin.

Ehhh, Romans murdered Yeshua. Who was a Jew. Just to make things clear. And if you compare how many people Jews killed and how many , say , people who believe in Yeshua killed - i fail to follow your point.
Can you enlighten me how many Palestinians were killed by Israel since 1948 , while Israel fought for its land (and sadly there were a lots of civilians among them). And how many people were killed by European/Asian/American nations since 1948 far from their own borders. Kind of shows the real proportions, does not it?
So skip global morals. Israel does very bad things. But it is not something extraordinary on our lovely planet. Not 2000 years ago nor today.
Edit:
Also you can check for history of Jewish settlement in Palestine prior to WW2. Will help prevent "like rats" mistakes.

[edit on 26-3-2010 by ZeroKnowledge]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I can't help but think that people are jumping on these threads just for the sake of it.
Does anyone have a Clue?

Someone states something out of the Bible and to me, anything posted on here refrencing the Bible for a thread that has nothing to do with the Bible is just plain Dumb.

I could say that this is occuring to Sabotage Earth Hour today. Makes as much sense as most of the posts here.

Oh well, Back to my meditation.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Enough!

Further trolling or flaming in this thread may result in an immediate post ban for offenders. So don't.

All members are responsible for what they post. Controversy is no excuse for misconduct. The staff is reviewing this thread and will take action accordingly.

For those who need it: If You Have Been Post Banned...

Stay On Topic or face the consequences.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
For those who may have forgotten:

TOPIC: BREAKING: Palestinian sources say casualties after 5 Israeli tanks and two armored bulldozers enter

Anything else is subject to removal.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
www1.voanews.com...

In a separate incident earlier Friday, Israeli forces shot a 15-year-old Palestinian boy who approached a fence at the Erez Crossing in northern Gaza.

The Israeli army also said Palestinians in Gaza launched a rocket into Israel but that no one was hurt.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join