It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Palestinian sources say casualties after 5 Israeli tanks and two armored bulldozers enter

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   

BREAKING: Reuters: Palestinian sources say casualties after 5 Israeli tanks and two armored bulldozers enter the Gaza Strip.

twitter.com

Reuters: Palestinian sources reported Israeli helicopters and unmanned military drones in the skies. Palestinian sources say casualties after 5 Israeli tanks and two armored bulldozers enter the Gaza Strip.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 26-3-2010 by Tom_Proctor]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
This was a twitter post from mpoppel of "BNO News". With the other things going on today, it seems like a pretty important day. The ship torpedo bombing today. This is getting scary, is there more on the way for today? Could it be a world war starting?

I guarantee the USA will intervene in this in the next few days if it becomes major.

twitter.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Errrrm.... They drew us in by firing, killing two, then we went in....

To be honest, you guys have no clue, have a set agenda so it is not worth posting in these threads no more

I will leave you with this though... I hope my guys go and get the bastards 10 times over...

They started the crap as usual.. And those poor defenseless Palestinians fired first with rockets and bullets... Where did they get them I wonder? Syria? Iran?

Who cares... You dont..

They bring it on themselves...

God bless the IDF... Good Shabbat alll...

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
maybe a coincidence
maybe not

but this incident along with
that UAE Navy firing on Saudi Patrol
is getting scary

or could this be a diversion from the real mission???
ponder the thought

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by endtimer

raghead. hmmm I dunno how I feel about that term but thats niether here nor there. The problem with picking sides in this is both have justifiable grievances and neither has a high ground in my eyes. They both act dispicably towards each other and every time they came close to an agreement in the past, one side or the other derailed the whole process. I think it is the height of ignorance to condemn palestine or israel as the bad guy. This whole issue hurts the people on both sides and for what? pride? ego? land? a holy book? Its a quagmire that will remain a grave until one side obliterates the other.

Stubborn and no compassion for the death wrought on both sides. If God is real and he applauds Israel then I spit in his face. If he is real and supports the eradication of the people in israel for the palestinians then I spit again. The whole thing is madness and brings hatred and divisions between us that should not exist.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
maybe a coincidence
maybe not

but this incident along with
that UAE Navy firing on Saudi Patrol
is getting scary

or could this be a diversion from the real mission???
ponder the thought

We have the political turmoil and violence or threat of violence in the US at an all time high.

We have NK sinking a SK ship with casualties.

We have UAE and Saudi Arabia battling with their Navies.

We have Israel battling in Gaza and continuing expansion. Also cutting a fence and moving tanks and small division to disputed border region. Also preparing and defending the Temple Mount.

We have an unprecedented amount of recent treaties between non-Nato groups, and we have US and Russia agreeing (by phone?) to reduce stockpiles by 25%.

Lets see, we have NASA declaring 2010 to be the Hottest Year on Record, while at the same time we are having the longest and coldest winter in the South US, and record snowfalls in NW Europe, and we have falling sea temperatures in the Atlantic and Gulf of Mexico.

Hmmm? Did I miss anything? Oh Ya, WikiLeaks and the CIA battling it out and some ground-breaking release scheduled for April 5., Major Earthquakes in odd areas with massive damage. Troops scattered about the world, foreign troops inside the US (training?). HoneyBees dying off in record numbers, Wheat Stem Rust spreading outside of Africa, etc., etc.

Nothing to see here, just go back to Farmville and enjoy your Ice Cold Coca Cola and Doritos!

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yissachar1

To be honest, you guys have no clue, have a set agenda so it is not worth posting in these threads no more

I will leave you with this though... I hope my guys go and get the bastards 10 times over...

They started the crap as usual.. And those poor defenseless Palestinians fired first with rockets and bullets... Where did they get them I wonder? Syria? Iran?

Who cares... You dont..

I'm pretty sure it "started" when the elite re-drew lines on a map without the consent of the locals... made worse by seriously under estimating the locals violent reaction to being displaced.

Otherwise, meh.. go ahead.. get the bastards 10x over which will "radicalize" (aka piss-off) 20x as many that will result in "blow back (aka payback).. I could care less if israel and the palestinians wipe eachother out.. the deadly childish drama has become boring over the past 60 years... both factions need to either grow up, or go away for the sake of humanity.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Israel needs to be stopped. They are as dangerous as Iran, North Korea, and every other country the US has tensions with. They seem to have the idea that they can do basically anything they want.

[edit on 26-3-2010 by QuetzalcoatlAlien]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Tom_Proctor

Are you referring to the death of two Israeli soldiers, killed by a terrorist attack Taliban style on motor bikes.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

From my own unique point I can see where you are coming from... All in the day when Barry signs an agreement about nuclear arms...

My bible say that when you say "peace and safety" then sudden destruction appears...

There does indeed seem to be coordination...

No wonder people like me are incredulous to the actions of our governments and those that surround us... Its madness

I can't believe that they are THAT mad..

Coordination indeed..,,

Guess we all need to wake up right now huh??

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by thebulldog

I could not agree more.

The big issue for me in this whole ordeal is the reason this is happening. RELIGION.

Because, in this instance, You can't tell Israel they're wrong in doing everything they are doing, and you can't tell Palestine either.

And when you use religion to justify something it will never turn out right.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by thebulldog

War is not cool at all no matter what side you are on. I am saying though
that Israel needs to squash whatever comes at them even if it just a
handful of rocks or RPG's or whatever. Let me see if I get this right. If
the Palestinians fire off a RPG, the IDF should respond in kind? If they
have rocks hurled at them, they sould break out the slingshots?

You can spit in the face of God all you want. See where that gets you.
God will protect his land and his people regardless of what anyone has
to say about it. Spitting in God's face is about the lowest thing I can think
of.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by QuetzalcoatlAlien

Are you going to stop us???

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

No friend, we needed to wake up a long time ago.

I was watching the MSM (yeah I know) a couple days ago and they where talking about a Caucus. They interviewed this guy who said "I have been an unconcerned citizen for so long that now I am paying for my indifference."

Those words could not ring more true and apply to many parts of the world.

"We must all fear evil men, but there is another evil we must fear most and that is the indifference of good men!"

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Are you going to stop us???

I'm a single man, I do not have false sense of sovereignty so I'm not going to post some long thing about how I'm going to stop you like most people would here.

Simply, Israel deserves whats coming to them. Hopefully it comes without a lot of bloodshed.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Who cares... You dont..

You know, I normally stay out of these threads for obvious reasons. But seriously guys. SERIOUSLY.

We do have a clue. Israel was created to placate a group of terrorists that invaded a foreign country and blew up a few embassies to get their way.

Israel has zero claim to the land it sits on. Genetically speaking the Palestinians are closer related to the ancient Hebrews than any of the Eastern European exiles that are squatting on Palestinian land today. Hell, even the former Ottoman Empire provinces have a stronger claim on Jerusalem than the state of Israel does.

To be short, if you are going to voluntarily leave your native land under the pretense of giving "re-birth" to a civilization that collapsed and faded away over 3000 years ago, you are going to be universally reviled around the world. Especially if you persist in the genocide of the native inhabitants of the land that you are taking over. That may have flown 300 years ago, but not today.

I mean, really, Israel couldn't even muster the courage to carry out a PROPER invasion and complete genocide like the countries it strives to emulate! (Russia, Nazi Germany, China, Japan, etc) instead it used underhanded terrorism and the tactic of whining to bigger countries when it doesn't get its way.

/end rant.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Yawnnnnn.....

Glad TPTB have fed you and raised you to the point that you can lift your head above your fence to say that..

Israel is your last hope dude.. Why do you think that the world wants rid??

We saved your ass in ww2 with nukes... We saved you with Yeshua.... I wonder why the world is soo mad at us....

You choose... The gauntlet has been thrown..

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
mistake
please delete
[edit on 26-3-2010 by freebourn]

[edit on 26-3-2010 by freebourn]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join