It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sen. Scott Brown to Rachael Maddow: Bring It On

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Article: Sen. Scott Brown, R-Mass., has raised the specter of MSNBC commentator Rachel Maddow running against him in 2012. The brouhaha arose when Brown sent a fundraising Email Tuesday. While Maddow has denied she’s running, Brown says, “Bring her on.”

Source: newsmax.com...

It just seems like the Dems will put anyone up if they thing they can win by popularity and not what they can do/have done etc. This is just the beginning.

Things will be very interesting-like we never saw before- in politics at the State levels. Which will ripple into the national levels. Time will tell.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
HYPOCRITE!

And the Republicans didnt do this with Sarah Palin?

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
She has been saying all week that she isn't running and has no clue why he is acting as if she is running.

He is just trying to gain money by using her name.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
He is just trying to gain money by using her name.

if that really is the case
then she needs to sue him.
she'd prolly win

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by anon72
It just seems like the Dems will put anyone up if they thing they can win by popularity and not what they can do/have done etc.

Excuse me Sherlock. This is ALL FABRICATED by Scott Brown.

Ever heard the expression out of the old Republican playbook: "If you don't have an enemy, create one?"

Well THIS is what this is. She isn't running and has stated that on her show numerous times. In case you were glued to FOX watching Glenn Beck, here is a snippet from last night's show:

MADDOW (on camera): I have the best job in the world. I‘m not. I made clear on TV even that I am not running. I never said I was running. The Democratic Party in Massachusetts never asked me to run. I‘m not running.
www.msnbc.msn.com...

As a reminder, ATS is not a litter box. DENY IGNORANCE!

[edit on 26-3-2010 by kinda kurious]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

I think Brown's next move should be to say Olbermann is running.

Next vote he would get 80%

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

Sir, it's anon72 not Sherlock.

But anyway, please send me a copy of the Old Republican Playbook. I am sure it would be worth reading-in between Fox commerical breaks.

It was clearly shown in the opening text of what she has stated. This is why it is in the political madness thread. Think about it.

And lastly, you aren't required to post-so don't if you can do it respectfully-just move along.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
true, but this really is a dumb thing to do... this is much in line with other tactics to foment the radical fringe of the conservatives without regard for Rachel Maddow's situation. there have been other acts of violence targeted against moderate and liberal legislators - and that's to be expected, they are the lawmakers so they are legitimate targets of anger. Maddow is not running, so why put her into those same crosshairs.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by anon72
But anyway, please send me a copy of the Old Republican Playbook. I am sure it would be worth reading-in between Fox commerical breaks.

Okee Dokee:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ce3fd4b5535f.jpg[/atsimg]

Spare me the lesson in manners, or I'll dig up some of your old posts. I'm an Infovore.

top topics

join