It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks Strikes Back at CIA!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

I sure hope the suits have wind of this.

Better to have the devil you know then the devil you don.t

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle

Originally posted by Subjective Truth
I hate to say it but is this not what they get paid to do? And we blame them for the wars when they in truth have no control. Were does the buck stop? It stops at Obama the last time I checked blame him not them. They are doing their jobs and doing them well I give them a big thumb up.

I also have to wonder who is leaking this info? And when they catch them I do not want to see a trial wink wink. Why can we not even keep secrets anymore? We have real enemies who will view this as weakness and will try even harder to make us fall.

Disclosure is for fools. We need secrets and we should kill anyone who gives them away. Info like this could threaten all of us. Do you like to sleep without worries at night? Then wake up.

So, hows the weather today over at Langley?

You must be new there if this is your job, trolling ATS with pro-CIA propaganda. Bet you can't wait until your next promotion.

[edit on 26-3-2010 by harrytuttle]

Oh the weather is fine. :-) , although i simply never know at which location i am at. I do know i can be at multiple locations faster than one is able to click his mouse. Hows that for paranoia.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Subjective Truth

The CIA is able to exert more control than the general public believes. Obama doesn't really have as much power as the people are led to believe.

He, along with Bush & many other Presidents and other elected officials, were and are funded by corporations with certain interests. The president is just a puppet selling what legislation will work better for the certain fields of interests that elected him along with the lobbyists for the same companies that bribe Congress.

The wars were also started by Bush not Obama so we can't point the finger at him.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Seeing as this is a "think tank" document, that may be as far as it gets. I wonder though, what would happen if anyone not privy rang up that 'secure' phone number. They're bound to be going nuts right now anyway, they must be seeing it on line!

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by colin42
There is a major difference between keeping something secret for the good of all and keeping something secret for the good of a few.

Unrestricted use of the secrecy act allows abuse of that power.

It's unrestricted use costs those that it was meant to protect and freedom cannot thrive in a secret state.

If the acussation of the whistle blowers being judge and jury of what should not be secret is wrong how can it be any more correct for a few to be the judge and jury of what should be secret?

We can handle the truth. The question is can the secret keepers survive when the truth is told?

[edit on 26-3-2010 by colin42]

I think your wrong in the belief that "we" can handle the truth.

I think the majority of the public "can't" handle the truth...

....or put bluntly at some level they understand they don't want to be INCONVENIENCED by the truth.

and i also think the powers that have the ability to make conspiracy's classified info......i.e getting close and then speaking about witnessing or hearing first hand about such collusion and corruption (i.e conspiracy) is punishable by jail in alot of instances..(when certain info is made classified)...humans are inherently corruptable ...especially by power and greed........they can call anything a national security issue and with the threat of jail....silence will fill the land......combine that with a public that largely want to be lied to .......you know because they live busy enough lives and are busy taking care of there families that they don't want much else to deal with....so they would rather believe a rosy picture of our country ....leaders etc.....because they already have enough on there plate......just give them the OPtion to LABEL THOSE that threaten to make them give a crap about something disturbing other than there family or threaten to take away there spare time =boob tube relaxation after a long work week... as CRAZY CT'ers and it's like leading a thirsty horse to water.

combine those two forces .....1/ an agency who classifies potentially "society destabalizing" info regarding corruption collusion conflicts of interest.......with .2/ people willing to be ignorant......and add to that "control" of media...i.e to edit MSM content.

and that is how..... conspiracy's stay in the dark.....the truth water's are muddied as truth seekers stumble along to put the pieces together.....and smart people stay ignorant....

[edit on 27-3-2010 by cpdaman]

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by cpdaman

Paraphrase Cpdaman,

"and smart people stay ignorant.... "

That almost sounds threatening. Or maybe is this why so many people are convinced that GOD put his invisible foot on the World Trade Centre and flattened them straight down... three times!

Life's always cheap when you write a novel like the Red Cell guys, what happens when THEIR book is accepted by the Boss.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Food for thought:

How is it that people believe that a site such as the mentioned site, or other sites who openly and aggressively choose to but heads believe that they can sustain a viable existence.

Perhaps people should stroll the ats site into other areas to have a far more realistic understanding as to what is at hand.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
More fuel for the fire:

www.youtube.com...

Secrets are indeed becoming harder and harder to hide.

[edit on 27-3-2010 by The Undertaker]

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
So let me ask this straight out.

Does anyone here believe that anything posted on any digital medium is anonymous ?

I do feel my question is obvious and to the point.

[edit on 27-3-2010 by tristar]

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by tristar

Does anyone here believe that anything posted on any digital medium is anonymous ?

The question is obvious, the point of it is less obvious. What does yourself think of the same question?

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

can`t see the forest for the trees

Hope that clears up everything.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Subjective Truth
I hate to say it but is this not what they get paid to do? And we blame them for the wars when they in truth have no control. Were does the buck stop? It stops at Obama the last time I checked blame him not them. They are doing their jobs and doing them well I give them a big thumb up.

I also have to wonder who is leaking this info? And when they catch them I do not want to see a trial wink wink. Why can we not even keep secrets anymore? We have real enemies who will view this as weakness and will try even harder to make us fall.

Disclosure is for fools. We need secrets and we should kill anyone who gives them away. Info like this could threaten all of us. Do you like to sleep without worries at night? Then wake up.

[edit on 26-3-2010 by Subjective Truth]

You get paid by the hour to write this sh*t?
When are you people gonna stop these 3 letter agencies that think the world belongs to them?

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Our real enemies are our government, corporations and the CIA. The world may not be a nice place but the last century of machinations orchestrated by the elite in this country have compounded the miseries of the world instead of making the world a safer place for anyone.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   

To give you a straight answer - No! Which is why I don't post with anything other than my name.

When I started doing this, I wasn't aware of the targetted killing program now fully backed by the Obama administration. My neighbours won't appreciate it much if the CIA decides that I'm worthy of one of their million dollar calling cards!

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
sad reading in my opinion , something is very wrong when the intelegence community has gone sour,

just sad ,

who would have guess that after 60+ years all they still do is decive people to partisipate in made up wars ,

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnJasper

Just for the record

A new Senate bill would protect not only telephone companies from lawsuits claiming illegal cooperation with the National Security Agency. It would retroactively immunize e-mail providers, search engines, Internet service providers and instant-messaging services too.

news.cnet.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   

reply to post by JohnJasper

Just for the record

A new Senate bill would protect not only telephone companies from lawsuits claiming illegal cooperation with the National Security Agency. It would retroactively immunize e-mail providers, search engines, Internet service providers and instant-messaging services too.

news.cnet.com...

This kind of stuff happens here.
People are afraid to talk business because the phones are taped but even if they record you saying that you will blow up the pentagon they cannot charge you with anything until they catch you.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   

The very word 'secrecy' is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.
John F. Kennedy

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Always thought it would be interesting if Wikileaks was instead a CIA /three letter organization funded front. Re-leasing perceived important information but not quite important enough to shake the world. All in order to gain trust from conspiracy theorists when if they release a propaganda attack. Perhaps let the MSM pick up on it as documents discovered by conspiracy theorists. Would seem like a good way of false validation to me.

Just a thought maybe im too paranoid....

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Has anyone tried calling the CIA Red Cell phone number listed ?

I bet they already changed it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join