It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introducing..AngelFlanked1

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Greetings all who choose to read about me...
I am a lifetime student of everything. I have a very open mind. But not so open that air flows thru. lol.

I chose my user name based on the fact that I do indeed often have 2 angels who hang about. I have had many personal experiences with things that have no currently acceptable scientific rationalization. I believe that much of the occult things we cannot yet scientifically prove will one day be explained.

I am interested in pretty much everything as I believe it all ties together somehow.

As one trained as a computer programmer, I see the world as an object-oriented computer program with DNA being the code for individual modules. I think it is fascinating. =)

I grew up in what was basically a religious 'cult' and so I have an adversion to religion in general. I am spiritual but not religious in the normal sense.

I live in the United States of America. I'm not into politics because the whole thing just makes me mad. I do believe there are groups who control certain things. I think anyone who says there are no such things as conspiricies is extrememly naive. Of course some of the theories are off the wall but there is usually a grain of truth in them somewhere.

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all and sharing my thoughts and unique perspective on things.

AngelFlanked1

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngelFlanked1
Greetings all who choose to read about me...
I am a lifetime student of everything. I have a very open mind. But not so open that air flows thru. lol.

can I use that??

Welcome, feel free to browse. You break it, you bought it.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by AngelFlanked1

Hi AngelFlanked1, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive U2U's (messages) to Staff only.
However, once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive U2U's to and from fellow ATS members.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Terms and Conditions

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS AngelFlanked1 !!

You say you have an open mind... I would suggest the Psychology,Philosophy, and Metaphysics forum.

That is where I do most of my posting, and there is some damn interesting stuff in that forum.

Welcome once again, and I hope you enjoy ATS!

[edit on 26-3-2010 by SolarE-Souljah]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Hi there AngelFlanked1!

Nice to meet you!

Welcome to ATS, I hope you enjoy it.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   

double post

[edit on 26-3-2010 by sugarmonkey]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   

AngelFlanked1 welcome to the A.T.S, I like what you said about conspiracies containing atleast a grain of truth I guess the more grains we build up the better the beach will be to view eventually yoe seem to fit into this site so I wish you the best with your encounter.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Welcome to this wonderful site....here you will find both darkness and
light.

looking forward to getting to know you..........

new topics

top topics

join