It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A vision?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I don't usualy post this kind of stuff, but I've had a very strange dream last night.

I dreamt that I was in a place I've never seen before in my life, an unknown city. There was some kind of a party going on, lots of people on the street, fireworks.
I was looking at all that thinking where the hell am I, when I heard 4-5 very loud explosions. People started panicking, there was smoke everywhere. A man standing next to me said "look up!". I looked up and I saw two planes, one looked like a military plane, it was gray, light gray, with white letters and numbers on it. The other plane was a cesna, modified with something that looked like a white box, it was attached to the plane. Both planes were flying very low and it looked like they colided before they both crashed to the ground. A few secs later cesna exploded. Nearby was a subway, a very modern looking train, the front wagon had no windows.

I don't usualy have dreams of such things, I live in peaceful european country so I never panic or think about any terrorist attacks.
I had a very strange feeling both in dream and the whole day today so I thought I should write this down.

I didn't post this in dreams because I think this was more then just a simple dream.

Does anyone know what country has planes like the one I described? The white letters and numbers were huge and they looked like numbers on digital clocks, you know what I mean, made out of several lines.

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I had a dream the other night as well. There was a tornado that ripped through our small town and our house and several others were destroyed.

It was gettig dark when we unburied ourselves from the rubble. But, there were all of these rattlesnakes around. I remember seeing snake skins all over the place. There were hundreds of rattlesnakes.

join