It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs Are Demons

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

I have thought this for many, many years. What better way for Satan to penetrate our ranks that by using something we vehemently want contact with.

Also, and this is just hearsay, but I heard testimony given in my church once of demons being drawn into someone's home by a wall hanging. The member's description of the demons sounded just like the many descriptions of grey aliens.

I know there is no weight to such a testimony...it just kinda confirmed my thoughts that aliens are demons.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Ezekiel's Wheel's
I looked, and I saw a windstorm coming out of the north-- and immense cloud with flashing lighting and surrounded by brilliant light. The center of the fire looked like glowing metal, and in the fire was what looked like four living creatures. In appearance their form was that of a man, but each of them had four faces and four wings.

Their legs were straight; their feet were like those of a calf and gleamed like burnished bronze. Under their wings on their four sides they had the hands of a man. All four of them had faces and wings, and their wings touched one another. Each one went straight ahead; they did not turn as they moved. (1:4-9)

sounds like a ufo to me..in the bible...
no mentions of aliens in the good book.
so i still say it must be a demon or demon's.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1c50c4834a31.jpg[/atsimg]
UFOs in the Bible
www.youtube.com...
good documentary

my point is in the time of the bible..they had no idea what a flying machine was or a ufo.
They would have took it as something Divine or HOLY!!..get it?
the devil already had them tricked since the bible was wrote in a way.
Here we are in modern time's..we see nothing HOLY about them..we think there space people here to visit us..cause we are Awesome...lol
Either way ufo's make you doubt the bible and god..
if there is alien's..is the bible still true?
ect..ect...
that's what the great deception is all about my friend's.MAYBE

it's just a theory so don't flame me folk's.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Their legs were straight; their feet were like those of a calf and gleamed like burnished bronze. Under their wings on their four sides they had the hands of a man. All four of them had faces and wings, and their wings touched one another. Each one went straight ahead; they did not turn as they moved. (1:4-9)
reply to post by TheAmused

Sounds like a UFO? huh. What part? I don't recall any pictures of UFOs
that look like clouds. Can you show me a UFO that fits this discription?

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

you left out..the part you pasted is what he said they looked like.
and immense cloud with flashing lighting and surrounded by brilliant light. The center of the fire looked like glowing metal, and in the fire was what looked like four living creatures.

if you had no idea of machines or flying type stuff .
and could barely count how many toe's you had.
like those in the bible.

how would you explain a disk shaped object descending threw cloud's
light's flashing..
maybe hot from entering the atmosphere.

if you put yourself in there shoe's it all most impossible to describe it.
that's my point..

and it sounds like a ufo to me still lol

[edit on 28-3-2010 by TheAmused]

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Satan’s greatest deception is making people believe that he does not exist.

If Satan and his followers just popped out and said here were are to the world. Everyone would become a Christian overnight, except the few who decided to follow Satan. Which wouldn’t work out to well for them/him. But by masking themselves as saviors from another planet they can gain influence while at the same time dispel belief in God.

If evolution were true then the generation of life is a random act. Why would beings from another planet resemble humanoids and have eyes, legs, hands and even heads on top of shoulders. Outside of the greys you have the reptilians, which again all resemble man, except in their case they also look like lizards. Which is again from our evolutionary existence. If that’s the case then there is no true evolution and there is a set order to the creation of life. That means life "evolves" the exact same way everywhere in the galaxy, eyes, legs, arms, heads, shoulders etc. Which would prove the existence of a designer.

You could say that the aliens planted our seed here and are just trying to cultivate/grow us by probing our butts, abducting us and performing experiments etc. But that sounds pretty evil to me.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
i never thought of this
this is a good subject
its very possible as satan is the master deceiver

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
A born again Christian has never had an encounter of the third kind. That means that aliens are demons.
Other religions who have ascended masters claim that aliens will take the Christians off the earth to reeducate them. Us Christians know that's not true but it's actually the rapture and the aliens will use the reeducation ploy to get people to believe it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join