It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs Are Demons

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

but you whole assumption is based on one sole idea.
god does not exist.

myself am also on a wire..to the religion thing.
but my mind will and shall allways stay open to new idea's even if i think they are totally crazy at the time.

the world was flat to humans at one time lol
think outside the box is all i am saying.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAmused
to me science in a way help's proof of a divine source.
they call it the big bang theory.

nothing a void...then bang..everything we see came into existance..

what does genesis say?
And the earth was [b] without form, and void; and [c] darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God [d] moved upon the face of the waters.

science back's up to some degree what the good book said a long long time ago.

and yet science still can not tell you what caused the big bang...to cause matter to form from pure energy....
yet again ..is science's ENERGY...confusing it's self?

en.wikipedia.org...

energy can neither be created nor destroyed, it can only be ... it can change form

sound's like god to me..how about you?
there is scientific proof god exist's and it may be energy.

depends on how we look at thing's.

Yes, this is called an egg. Then the semen vibrated over it and penetrated it and there was light...Cell division....and the cells were divided....Day 1
Day 2....Let the waters be gathered....

God is really very natural otherwise he wouldn't be true. True is True, the rest is fantasy.

Peace

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand

Originally posted by SmokeandShadow
reply to post by TheAmused

No one can steal you're soul, God is sovereign and everything is under him. Why do people believe Satan has any power not granted to him? Why can't people see evil as the scaffolding that it is?

Why do people believe Satan means anything other then Adversary?

On Satan Valentines day people could send out cards saying..."Be my Satan".

Here's another good one.

"If satan be against satan then his kingdom can not stand" Then they killed Jesus. Weird eh?

he gave us free will ..
i told ya lol
the devil is just the guy who does his dirty work man.
so not to clutter up heaven i reckon lol

he stood up to god one time..god put the smack down on him.
said you got to clean the toilet's from now on.
so he gave him the dirty's job he could think of..making us human's regret not living a good life.

i still don''t see how it's god's fault.
and thats the point your trying to make.
aint it?

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
i think its fair to say that the premise of this thread depends on someone believing in the bible at least to some extent, barring that the rest is totally extraneous.

however, since i believe the bible 100 percent i think this is a very valid explanation for many (not all) ufo sightings. Human technology is profoundly more advanced than most ppl realize. Whether or not that is totally due to our own ingenuity and hard work or 'outside' influences I dont know....practically speaking probly a combination.

i think its steven greer (disclosure project) who said once that the only way he could imagine anyone or anything bringing the worlds disparate religions, cultures, political/social groups together in a 'one world govt' would be through an extraterrestrial type of scenario....and that totally rang true for me rather unexpectedly

ppl that believe the devil will impersonate christ in the last days might need to have a little more imagination....since its very likely a biblical christ figure would not have quite the same magnitude of influence over non christian religions unless this figure could convince everyone that Christ was only one of many 'beings' who were possessed or used by a greater cosmological energy to help mankind.

in any event, i think there is much to learn about how things will go down... but one thing is certain, what happens is what will happen...whether we are ready for it, understand it, believe it or not.....

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   

god does not exist.

but my mind will and shall allways stay open to new idea's even if i think they are totally crazy at the time.

I know God exists my friend, that is your assumption of me of which I take no offense by, but would rather say...Isn't God Good?

The world is flat...Don't believe in anything you can't prove to yourself otherwise how can you trust God?

God is true, God is living. See truth living, see God.

Peace

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeandShadow

No one can steal you're soul, God is sovereign and everything is under him. Why do people believe Satan has any power not granted to him? Why can't people see evil as the scaffolding that it is?

Why do people believe Satan means anything other then Adversary?

On Satan Valentines day people could send out cards saying..."Be my Satan".

Here's another good one.

"If satan be against satan then his kingdom can not stand" Then they killed Jesus. Weird eh?

he gave us free will ..
i told ya lol
the devil is just the guy who does his dirty work man.
so not to clutter up heaven i reckon lol

he stood up to god one time..god put the smack down on him.
said you got to clean the toilet's from now on.
so he gave him the dirty's job he could think of..making us human's regret not living a good life.

i still don''t see how it's god's fault.
and thats the point your trying to make.
aint it?

God is perfect and has no fault. God sets up, god tears down. God Kills and God makes live. All souls are his...say hi sometime.

Peace

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by joey_hv

Read this.
This is what Lucifer worshippers say happened way back.
I dont say it is what happened, only i read this last night.
I am passing it on.--------lots of info here.

www.lucistrust.org...

[edit on 3/26/2010 by dashar]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   

god does not exist.

I know God exists my friend, that is your assumption of me of which I take no offense by, but would rather say...Isn't God Good?

The world is flat...Don't believe in anything you can't prove to yourself otherwise how can you trust God?

Peace

i apologize

My problem is science can not prove nothing god does not want us to prove.
other wise there theory's..a fancy word for it may be complete bs.

idk kinda off subject lol

but why wouldn't the devil deceive us under the guise of ufo's?
it would be a good one.
and the more we see them in today's age..could meen the end of time's is nearer than we think.

just saying i found the whole subject kinda interesting.
cause if they was found to be not real..trickery..
wouldnt that meen god must exist allso?

cause we have never caught a ufo..as if there mirage's.
sure some say we did in rosewell.
but show it to me...then i can have proof lol

ufo's alien's demon angel's are all a blind faith at this time...
at least how i see it.
then that ask's the question are ufo's and alien's becoming a new religion?

as in this thread some say there is more proof ufo's exist than god.
if so there already a ufo christian or something right?

idk man lol

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
They are solid craft, and they are the work of Satan/aliens. They are interdimensional craft used to abduct, deceive, and abuse mankind. People who don't accept this truth are going to be in for some real problems. Great post though OP

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I can see where the OP is comming from because why would the creator have to send his assistance to this realm on ships built out of various materials extracted throughout the universe. I would assume the creator could just role back the universes FABRICS and ENTER RIGHT IN THAT WAY. This to me may be a serious sign of UNPERFECTION and the creators assistance are perfect all they need to do is fall backwards and they are here. I am not talking down to POTENTIAL KINDS though for I could be wrong it just seems odd to have to build to travel within this LITTLE universe if some were really of the LIGHT REALM. POTENTIALS MAY NOT EVEN KNOW THEY ARE PART OF HIS DARKREALM BUT I ASSUME THEY KNOW ATLEAST MANY OF THEM....

[edit on 3/26/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Well, there you go OP!

At least you're not beating about the bush like so many. I find it funny how the religious in general like to think that extraterrestrials are demons while we have more than our share "human" demons on this earth.
If Ufos aka Ets are demons coming to decieve humanity, then who are the "benevolent" angels who've kept humanity in the dark for so long?

reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Well bingo!

Me think some are feeling that sooner or later, some covered up reality is going to bite them in the arse and they are getting quite nervous running around fear-mongering.

[edit on 26-3-2010 by Exv8densez]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   

reply to post by Phlynx

who gave all those scientist the free will to think up there idea's?
God
NOT
Aliens..

science can do nothing more than what god alow's.
of course even a kid can tell ya mommy and daddy made me.
but can science make artificial egg's and sperm to make life?
not yet.

science in a way is overthinking the obvious .

Just because science can't do it yet, doesn't mean they won't be able to in the future. In the past we thought cars and trucks where impossible.

God doesn't give me free will. Aliens didn't either. Humans just got lucky in the game of evolution.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
When you look at the big picture.

It fits pefectly

The Devil has the power to assume even a pleasing shape. This is
where the term shapeshifter comes from. It is the link we should always consider in any study of the paranormal. The word shapeshift is applied very often to Bigfoot, dogmen, werewolves, vampires, demons, UFOs. and Ghosts. Even elves and leprachans.
All seeming to be of one personality. The now you see me now you don't
practical mind &^*% ing joke on man. Mischief and devious. To research these things without the full armor of God. Is to invite spiritual death.
Resulting in possesion possibly even zombification.
I think that should cover it.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Are UFO phenomenon demonic in nature ? Probably and for all the same reasons as to why human beings are demonic too. My own theory on this is that we live in a multidimensional holographic universe. Thus anything is possible. I remember that back in 1985 I obtained and read an interesting book called "The Dark Gods". I cannot remember who were the author. It has subsequently disappeared together with some other interesting books that I once owned too. In this book the author showed very conclusively that the UFO phenomenon is entirely completely paranormal in its nature. He concluded that these UFO are a paranormal extension of our human condition here on Earth. My own take on this is that the extraterrestrial are using advanced science technology that to our comprehension is paranormal. I have never seen an UFO and probably might never get to see an UFO. That is probably a blessing in disguise. Since if the UFO phenomenon is demonic then we are blessed if we do not see them. In this vein I recommend that everyone try to see the recently released movie "THE FOURTH KIND". This movie is a documentary drama as regard to terrifying real events that took place during 2000 in a small town called Nome in Alaska. The daughter of one Dr Abigail Tyler was UFO abducted and the whole event was witnessed by a police officer and simultainiously recorded by the police officers dash board video camera. Her daughter is still a missing person. As you will notice when you see the movie there is no doubt that the UFO phenomenon is demonic in nature.
SHIMONO
GENSHAE

[edit on 26/3/2010 by CAELENIUM]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
post by dashar.
its not what the op is on about even though the link is about fallen angels.
your link is about how they got here not about them being in ufos ..:

[edit on 26-3-2010 by onecon]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
The Vatican has acknowledged that we are not alone so why can't the religious fanatics? www.usatoday.com...

"Just like there is an abundance of creatures on earth, there could also be other beings, even intelligent ones, that were created by God. That doesn't contradict our faith, because we cannot put boundaries to God's creative freedom. As saint Francis would say, when we consider the earthly creatures to be our "brothers and sisters", why couldn't we also talk about a "extraterrestrial brother"? He would still be part of creation."

get with the program.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   

god does not exist.

Peace

i apologize

My problem is science can not prove nothing god does not want us to prove.
other wise there theory's..a fancy word for it may be complete bs.

idk kinda off subject lol

but why wouldn't the devil deceive us under the guise of ufo's?
it would be a good one.
and the more we see them in today's age..could meen the end of time's is nearer than we think.

just saying i found the whole subject kinda interesting.
cause if they was found to be not real..trickery..
wouldnt that meen god must exist allso?

cause we have never caught a ufo..as if there mirage's.
sure some say we did in rosewell.
but show it to me...then i can have proof lol

at least how i see it.
then that ask's the question are ufo's and alien's becoming a new religion?

as in this thread some say there is more proof ufo's exist than god.
if so there already a ufo christian or something right?

idk man lol

You want to know the who the devil is? Religion or rather Re-Legion "for we are many"

I came to the realization a few years back after going through the most harrowing experience in my life, and actually I didn't come to it rather it was forced upon me and that is this.

Truth. I know, I know....what is truth? It is this. Life is truth...good and bad.

I grew up my whole life believing in things I couldn't see, in a savior that wasn't there, in a God that was a fiction, then one day....my sister got killed and all my little make believe friends ended up being just that, make believe.

My little sister 3 years younger then me. My best friend and the only person that knew me inside and out, the only person that went through the crap with me. My only sibling and my best friend. She made the wrong choice one night and thought she could drive and she paid the ultimate cost. She just made a bad choice is all and I know she didn't mean to, but that choice changed my life forever. I have never gotten over it and I never will.

I cried to Jesus, I cried to God, I cried and I cried some more and no super friend came to my aid, no mystical being of light comforted me and I cried out louder. After being lost, I lost my job and my habits turned into addictions and the spiral coiled faster and faster. No Jesus, No God.....silence.

Since I could remember I believed and my belief came to nothing when I needed it most. It left me alone, so alone I hit bottom like a lead weight was tied to my neck and then it happened. I thought I could take no more and I was ready for death and that is when it happened.

I snapped. I was sitting in my car after going to the store one day and out of no where I could hear people talking. Whispers I could barely make out talking about me. Bad things, not good. Downright mean things. I had lost my mind and was literally schizo. In the bible this is called Ecclesiastes which is literally Eclectic = Outcast.

I grew up normal with no mental illness running in my family. I had no idea what was happening to me and I was scared out of my mind. For the next two years I was incapacitated, but I had to find out what the hell was happening to me. Now, I was a christian. I held even when nothing came to my aid, but God wasn't going to have that. He needed to break me all the way and that is what God did.

I was so freaked out and didn't know what was happening so that I began looking everywhere I could, trying to fit my old beliefs into some mold that would make sense to me, but again, God would not have that and he beat me down even more. The voices became clearer and clearer and it didn't matter what name I said or believed in, it didn't stop it, and as a matter of fact made it worse. These voices, none of which I recognized, were not comforting. They were malicious and down right mean though never destructive in the sense of "kill yourself" or anything like that, just plain vicious attacking every surface of my character.

I began having visions, began seeing things no one else could see and hearing things that no one else could hear. Again, nothing like this has ever happened to anyone I know and no one in my family. I grew up with a strict father, got average grades, and was a totally normal individual. I was homecoming King in high school...seriously I was normal by all standards. In school I was a "bible thumper" did missions, youth leader all by my choice. My dad isn't religious and my mom is a christian to the effect she believes, but with my dad it made it hard on my mom to practice any faith.

Many times, more then I care to think about, I thought I had actually died and that perhaps I was in hell. Like I was a departed spirit that didn't know it or something. How else was I hearing what I was hearing and seeing what I was seeing.

As I said, I was looking for an explanation and dug into any script I could find. I looked spiritually, I looked philosophically, I looked linguistically. All this time the visions got heavier and the voices clearer. Then one day, the voices started telling me scriptures to look up. I would look up the scripture and it dealt exactly with what I was dealing with. Sometimes it would vary the books, but mostly Samuel. Again, I was a christian growing up and pretty much had only known the NT. When I say known, I mean knew of, but the scriptures the "voices" would give me were almost always OT and mostly Samuel, so I really had no foreknowledge of the context or meaning.

I had no idea what most of these scriptures were actually about until this time. God (if you can believe that) would walk me through word by word because I could not read anything but the direct transliterated, not translated, but transliterated word from the Torah. It is from these "lessons" that I learned the truth of scripture. The torah is not the only holy book, but it is the one from which God taught me to see because it was the basis of my beliefs, my foundation if you will and I was taught literally from his mouth. Again, I stress, all literature is inspired by God, but God used what I had a foundation for and it is upon this he began rebuilding me or should I say, resurrecting me to the truth.

I will share what I have learned with you which is really very simple.

God indwells every living being on this planet. God is Life and Life is God. They do not separate. God favors no one and loves all because all are his. There is nothing anyone can do that is out of his domain, because he is doing it. He is not a He. God knows Evil and Good. God has a serious temper when tempted and will not hesitate to correct. God's law is this. Love one another and give your life for one another. God loves children because they are him seeing the world anew and God is the parent forgiving his own mistakes and is thus completely Just and righteous having no fault at all. God is long suffering. There is no evil he has not caused and no good he has not manifested. You are the only begotten as I am the only begotten. There will never be another you. God is not above you in the sky, God is always above you descending as in descendant and in this way you are ascending. God is true and what ever is not true is not God. God is and so to you are. God, the living, loves the world so much, that God/Life gives his only begotten (each person) so that anyone believing into him/her (procreating) shall not perish, but shall have everlasting (life age) life. The tree of life, is the family tree, by adding to it you are eating from it. You don't see the workings of your body internal, nor does God internal know God, but as one we are one, everyone.

UFO's are military projects, utilizing ancient technology from the prior age. They are not demons, they are humans and that is the reason you will never see one (alien).

Don't believe me though, believe the truth because it is NEVER hidden from you unless you are hiding from it. God dwells in the light as you do.

Sorry for the book, but never sorry for God.

When Jesus prayed before the people out loud, it was that they would know who God was, so Jesus prayed out loud to God, before the whole host.

Peace to you...

Don't worry about demons. All obey...

The sons name means this....Self Existent Salvation....Literally

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   

A devil does not need ufo's to fool you. Everything is an outward manifestation of what is inside. If you fear devils fooling you, it's job is already done, but you won't be fooled because you will see the truth and seeing it you will know it because you already know it. You are the truth and it's faculty. Fear nothing...God is with you.

Peace

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Louis:
"Eckhart saw Hell too. He said: The only thing that burns in Hell is the part of you that won't let go of life, your memories, your attachments. They burn them all away. But they're not punishing you, he said. They're freeing your soul. So, if you're frightened of dying and... and you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away. But if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the earth."
- Jacob's Ladder (1990)

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Let no one ever fool you. Blind is blind. Attaching faith doesn't make it see, eyes do. Faith is accomplished, hope is a wish, as where love is become.

"everywhere I go I see you there...." Kings X

Peace

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join